• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

As far as Sanjuro games go, GG. Good defensive game, both teams with 3 picks (I had a lot of drops..). The fins open up with a 9-7 win. Offense isn't clicking like I want it to but we got a new starting QB. Gonna need to step it up with FMT coming to town next week tho fosho.

DCX

DCX
Falcons are about to play the upstart Cards. Never played against Splat. Should be either a good defensive game or a shootout.

DCX

Goldlion I'm at a jack in the box drive thru and ill eat rather quickly and do my pregame ritual. would 1130ish work? Rehearsal ended a little later sorry for that delay :(

The Jon Beason situation kinda overshadowed Cam slangin' it for 5 TDs :\. Peyton had 5 TDs too, but with 2 INTs.

My new QB has a little worse version of Chad Henne's arm but has no problem throwing on the run (about as much problem as normally I mean).

The Jon Beason situation kinda overshadowed Cam slangin' it for 5 TDs :\. Peyton had 5 TDs too, but with 2 INTs.

Beason's going to Hawaii as it stands!

Lions and Titans about to rock. Can I finally open the season with a victory instead of begin another mediocre one in true Dolphins fashion?

Splat

Cards lose on last second 57 yard FG that bounced off the crossbar twice before going over. The announcers said it was no good though so I want to challenge :(. Really GG DCX.

DCX

DCX
Cards lose on last second 57 yard FG that bounced off the crossbar twice before going over. The announcers said it was no good though so I want to challenge :(. Really GG DCX.

Man that was a great game. If not for a red zone int i would have lost that game. Williams was gashing me all game long :(

Weatherspoon was out the whole game, CB AJ Jefferson torn shoulder labrum 4 weeks. Madden injury no joke week 1.

I have to get better stopping the run..and the pass..ugh. I improved my defensive play calling second half but it still felt like you could march on down at will.

The FG was a joke. No way that was good, it hit the crossbar, did a loop under it, went ver it again and it counted. Don't feel good about winning this game but i'll take 1-0. Been a long time coming :) GG Splat.

DCX

Splat

Man that was a great game. If not for a red zone int i would have lost that game. Williams was gashing me all game long :(

Weatherspoon was out the whole game, CB AJ Jefferson torn shoulder labrum 4 weeks. Madden injury no joke week 1.

I have to get better stopping the run..and the pass..ugh. I improved my defensive play calling second half but it still felt like you could march on down at will.

The FG was a joke. No way that was good, it hit the crossbar, did a loop under it, went ver it again and it counted. Don't feel good about winning this game but i'll take 1-0. Been a long time coming :) GG Splat.

DCX

Yeah, my offense was really struggling in the redzone, and that pick really killed me. I dropped everyone into coverage on that Ryan scramble, and I shoulda kept someone in a spy, but I didn't think Ryan'd be running. Nice sack on the other end to stop my 3rd down too. Welp, only way from here is up I think.

gg Pheenix.

That CJ bomb, like you said, was a back breaker. I felt like your offense played alot better than the 21 points you scored. No answer for Locker on the run. Sooo good. And Stafford played well, minus the boneheaded pick. Didn't think Titus Young would get pressed so badly (because fucking Bray Bray was out for the game).

And my new O-line was tremendous. Opened alot of holes and did amazing in pass Pro. Thanks for Steinbech Striker!

McNei1y

How's everyones rookies doing so far? Definitely looking forward to seeing how my line is and my secondary!

And my new O-line was tremendous. Opened alot of holes and did amazing in pass Pro. Thanks for Steinbech Striker!

Nice. Hopefully I get some similar results.

LukeSmith

lol 3 fumbles in the first half against the Steelers

So far at 5 lolol

But I got one too! We're even

Also, number of draws I've run in the last two games with Ramirez 2, number he's run after all of his crying about them 7

Smokey

lol 3 fumbles in the first half against the Steelers

So far at 5 lolol

But I got one too! We're even

Also, number of draws I've run in the last two games with Ramirez 2, number he's run after all of his crying about them 7

bu bu bu it's all Twinhead that's causing the fumbles!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Jesus Christ, my schedule is always ridiculous. Here's the start of my season:

Trasher
Crow
CB
Ram.

I end the season with

Nightz
Rors 2.0
Striker
Ram
Smokey

I see just one win this season, that's week 6 against Livewire. Holy fuck.

DCX

DCX

Trasher
Crow
CB
Ram.

I end the season with

Nightz
Rors 2.0
Striker
Ram
Smokey

That is a gauntlet. My schedule is not easy this season either but its not Wellie bad.

Playoffs to be earn this season. Backing in is not an option.

DCX

BigAT

Talk about condensing the division schedule. 6 of my last 7 games are against my NFC East brothers. I don't play a division game until week 11.

Nightz

Crow, you gonna be able to play tonight?

Trasher
Crow
CB
Ram.

I end the season with

Nightz
Rors 2.0
Striker
Ram
Smokey

I have two stretches I'm particularly afraid of:

Raiders, Falcons, Buccs in the first half
Raiders, Bengals, Steelers, Saints in the second half

Sprinkle in some Chiefs and Broncos and I'm expecting a high draft pick!

The 1-0 Fins remaining schedule,

SF
@KC
@NYJ
@BUF
@IND
@STL (5 straight road games??)
HOU
@TEN
BUF
ARZ
@NE
NYJ
JAX
@SEA
CLE

This is the year I go to the playoffs.

DCX

DCX
The 1-0 Fins remaining schedule,

SF
@KC
@NYJ
@BUF
@IND
@STL (5 straight road games??)
HOU
@TEN
BUF
ARZ
@NE
NYJ
JAX
@SEA
CLE

This is the year I go to the playoffs.

Bolded are losses. 7-9,8-8 yeah you can win the division and host a playoff game. You don't play the Redskins thugs so no career ending injuries to worry about.

I'd be lucky to sniff 7-9 again. Lucky win against Splat and i have Bird, BigAT, Q and Nightz then a bye and after the bye i have three fringe games with Levious, McNiely and Live. Now the fun begins with this bastard stretch of games..CB, Crow , Daw, Rors2.0, bird, DM, Q, DM. 1-15 her i come, i have already peaked :(

DCX

TheCrow

Crow, you gonna be able to play tonight?
Yeah I can play tonight after 9:30 cst.

and I just looked at my schedule and I think it might be one of the toughest in the league. Not a single easy game. I picked the wrong season to unleash Tebow. :(

Chargers (Nightz)
@Bengals (Wellie)
Saints (Birdman)
@Chiefs (Daw)
@Bucs (DM)
@Ravens (Thrasher)
Raiders (MMK)
@Chargers (Nightz)
Chiefs (Daw)
@Falcons (DCX)
Panthers (GCQ)
@Texans (Smokey)
Browns (Striker)
Jets (Ferny)
@Raiders (MMK)

LiveWire

You don't play the Redskins thugs so no career ending injuries to worry about.

DCX

laronlandryhz9.jpg

On pace for 16 forced fumbles this season. Be careful about sending your receivers over the middle! I can't be held responsible for the consequences!

eznark

Banned
bluemax, are you going to accept the Crosby trade? Kind of killing me in terms of signing a FA kicker if I need to.

Ramirez

So, I just looked at Luke's QB's stats, the guy has a 46 carry rating, no wonder he was coughing it up left and right on scrambles.

Also, Akeem Dent got me a user strip last night, already paying off!

DCX

DCX
So, I just looked at Luke's QB's stats, the guy has a 46 carry rating, no wonder he was coughing it up left and right on scrambles.

Told you the guy would work well in your D, my draft pick got some work in first game. He's a project, bu he has some skills :)

DCX

eznark

Banned

Wow, I just looked at Rodgers and he is 54. Considering he fumbles 95% of the time I'm not surprised Ponder is the same.

Fuck, my speedster is 45 also!

ez if you're still interested in trading Rodgers I'm very interested.
Less interested all of a sudden. I'm going to play my first game with Waters (hopefully tonight, mastershake?) then I will decide if I can seriously move Rodgers.

DCX

DCX

Yea, i told Luke when he runs with him he has to get what he can and get out of bounds or slide. He is boom or bust on the run but he has fine skill set and will progress wonderfully.

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i dropped Colt Anderson. he was on the last year of a contract making 500k. if you wanna penalize me on that feel free!

Ramirez

Wow, I just looked at Rodgers and he is 54. Considering he fumbles 95% of the time I'm not surprised Ponder is the same.

Fuck, my speedster is 45 also!

Tebow has an 87 I think, but Crow says he fumbles a lot too, so I don't know how much it matters. Ben is 65 and usually coughs it up if it's a good hit, I think QBs are just designed to fumble in the game probably to offset how broken some of them can be scrambling.

Top Bottom