• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Smokey

Well lucky for you, we play this season. I look forward to 4 streaks and scramble cheese.

Twins isn't broken, man coverage is broken, the same thing happens on 5 wide plays at times and with certain bunch formations. Pathetic that Tiburon can't patch something like this when NCAA gets big TUs every year.

I think me rushing for 220+ was your problem. You accept my Buffalo Bills challenge, or would you rather have Livewire, I understand if you don't want me, I wouldn't either!

Keep yaking dat yak Twinhead. Without your twin game break plan you wouldn't be half successful. Dudes been complaining all year about it but you still run it.

Just hope your guys dont drop some interceptions!

Haven't you heard? Tiburon hates the Steelers

LiveWire

I think me rushing for 220+ was your problem. You accept my Buffalo Bills challenge, or would you rather have Livewire, I understand if you don't want me, I wouldn't either!

It's more likely I will beat him. Pretty sure I have the league's best record as a fill-in. Some of my greatest hits: taking LJ out with the Rams pre-Bradford and taking you out with the Browns.

When I was on that crazy win streak, in our preseason community thing, I ran out of twins like crazy. The beauty of it is you essentially have an extra blocker with that wr if you take the edge on that side the wr takes out a LB or safety, where he really should be dealing with a corner who is now lined up on the other side and essentially useless. It's not just broken in the passing game. The defense doesn't line up correctly, it affects everything.

Ferny

GG FMT. Was feeling out my new QB and RB. Really liking the rookie QB he had a tough start but I was confident with his throws.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Trasher, where are ya buddy?

When I was on that crazy win streak, in our preseason community thing, I ran out of twins like crazy. The beauty of it is you essentially have an extra blocker with that wr if you take the edge on that side the wr takes out a LB or safety, where he really should be dealing with a corner who is now lined up on the other side and essentially useless. It's not just broken in the passing game. The defense doesn't line up correctly, it affects everything.

That's always going to be the case if the opponent lines up in zone.

bluemax

Banned
Does anyone have contact info for the Rams? I added him on XBL last night so I'll try that when I get home but I'd prefer to know beforehand.

yeah gg fern. on the first INT i threw in the redzone, i said "oh shit i forgot he has revis" as soon as i let it go. knew that was getting picked :(

crabtree really hung onto some tough balls and kapernick was pretty accurate most of the day. on the 2nd int I threw it pissed me off because you were in man coverage and it was to the underneath guy but the CB peeled off the other guy for the pick :(

at least i THOUGHT it was man coverage!

p.s. asante samuel 1 int. thanks cb!

Splat

Bizarre stat from Card/Falcons: I had 15 different players make a tackle. No one made more than one tackle. Weird. DAVE ZASTUDIL TIED FOR TEAM LEAD.

Splat

Gamble got too high, but I got Ocho! I opened Chris Clemons before FA closed, and it closed before I hit could hit "place bid" booo :(

free agent bidding done!

i'll be re-opening free agency in a couple minutes.

ONCE FREE AGENCY IS OPEN YOU ARE FREE TO SIGN WHOEVER YOU WANT. THERE IS NO NEED TO BID ON ANYONE. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!

Ramirez

Just hope your guys dont drop some interceptions!

Well, that is a given. They dropped a bunch last night, and Polamalu even dropped the one he caught at first.

Keep yaking dat yak Twinhead. Without your twin game break plan you wouldn't be half successful. Dudes been complaining all year about it but you still run it.

People complain about everything, you complained about my OL being autopilot, when aside from Pouncey it has to be one of the most average in the league. I ran twin plays maybe 4 times last night, it's not even a part of my game plan anymore, same results.

You ran tosses, I run to the side of the TE, away from the WRs, there's nothing broke about running out of Twins. I blame people being so aggressive at the LOS.

and by the way, if someone signs beason and he's magically not hurt anymore, then he goes back to GCQ.

i have no idea why this would happen but just incase it does.

Striker

Whoever is paying Moise Fokou 5 mil is making a terrible mistake
One year deal! But I impose this question, have you seen my LB's? They gotta be the worst in the league, with or without Fokou. He and Bulluck were the best LB's available and I plenty of cash to use. I had to overpay!

Somebody was either raising the price on him, or bidding against me. Who was bidding for Moise Fokou aside from the Browns?!

Mrbob got J.T. Thomas who I was going also going after for a backup LB spot, but he nabbed him in the last second. >:|

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i had a bunch of 70's last year too and still let him go.

Although he could fit decently at 3-4 outside so not too terrible.

LiveWire

The Washington Redskins announced three free agent signings today. They added center Samson Satele, who will be starting their next game against Philadelphia. They also signed cornerback Leigh Bodden who had played in Washington last season. He will compete for a spot on the depth chart with 5th year player Kevin Barnes. Lastly, the Redskins signed kicker Dave Rayner who will compete with incumbent Graham Gano for the place kicker spot.

BigAT

I'm bummed out someone outbid on Jason McCourty. I was hoping to get my bud from RU onto the Giants.

wat.

i wouldnt have guessed AT on Chris Gamble
Blame a super weak free agent class, I literally had nowhere else to spend my money. I actually still have $10M left unspent. Gamble makes my CB squad even deeper than before, plus gives me options for next year with TT and C-Web both with expiring contracts.

DCX

DCX
One year deal! But I impose this question, have you seen my LB's? They gotta be the worst in the league, with or without Fokou. He and Bulluck were the best LB's available and I plenty of cash to use. I had to overpay!

Somebody was either raising the price on him, or bidding against me. Who was bidding for Moise Fokou aside from the Browns?!

Mrbob got J.T. Thomas who I was going also going after for a backup LB spot, but he nabbed him in the last second. >:|

That was I. I needed an extra LB just in case. I bailed when i noticed his price was reaching levels my stars don't get lol

DCX

Top Bottom