• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

TheCrow

I really don't think the carry rating matters for QBs. They'll fumble a lot regardless of whether they have a rating of 87 or 45. Trust me I know.

I also dropped a cb with a contract of less than 500k. He was on his last year of his contract if it matters.

Ramirez

I really don't think the carry rating matters for QBs. They'll fumble a lot regardless of whether they have a rating of 87 or 45. Trust me I know.

Yea, like I said, it's probably on purpose to offset cheeseheads who try to scramble on every play with Vick or w/e.

Splat

I'm more annoyed by my loss now that I've slept on it. Ugh, brutal start to season :-/

Just to check btw, DCX, did I break any unwritten rules while playing? I may have early switched to a WR once but caught myself and didn't touch anything until the catch was made. I'm terrified of running twins from the villification in here, even though I normally like the formation, haha.

bluemax

Banned
bluemax, are you going to accept the Crosby trade? Kind of killing me in terms of signing a FA kicker if I need to.

Oh, this was a serious trade? Hmm.

Also, shit I bid on two back ups at the same position without realizing it. I wish I could retract a bid!

Rams Owner: can you play tonight after 7pm PST/10pm EST?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Less interested all of a sudden. I'm going to play my first game with Waters (hopefully tonight, mastershake?) then I will decide if I can seriously move Rodgers.
Ok. Pretty much my whole team is open to you for the picking if we can get this deal done (except AJ cause then what's the point).

Also, remember I'm the Bengals. -_-

DCX

DCX
Just to check btw, DCX, did I break any unwritten rules while playing? I may have early switched to a WR once but caught myself and didn't touch anything until the catch was made. I'm terrified of running twins from the villification in here, even though I normally like the formation, haha.

You broke a few, let me list them:

- You ran the ball 30 times, wtf?!?
- you user controlled Docket smh
- you threw a loong bomb to Fitz and he made a crazy airplane catch fuckin cheesehead tactics
- you stopped Turner stone cold and only allowed my offense 3 first downs

lol you played a great game and deserved the win. red zone killed you and on offense you basically got beat by two plays. The stats show how much you out played me.

I'm lucky to get the win, especially with the gravity defying FG to win from 57 yards.

With that said, it's about time i get the benefit of this type of game. I'm usually on the other end of it ( see Texans game last season )

DCX

DCX

DCX

Also, shit I bid on two back ups at the same position without realizing it. I wish I could retract a bid!

speaking of bidding. Gamble is almost reaching Dunta numbers, Bullock is looking to get paid more than 94% of all the LBs in our franchise ( not bad for 35 year old LB ) I can only assume this is Q, especially since he has Beason ins money now haha

ooooo Biermann is there for the taking huh? I might welcome the Berrmann back to the ATL.

DCX

eznark

Banned

100%. I'm awful at kicking and have missed every long kick I have tried with him. I think he should go somewhere that he will be used appropriately.

daw840

HOLY SHIT!

Jon Beason was a 98 OVR MLB?!?!?!?

That's insanity to be career ended.

I wonder if someone signs him he won't be injured anymore? Never know with Madden!

bluemax

Banned
100%. I'm awful at kicking and have missed every long kick I have tried with him. I think he should go somewhere that he will be used appropriately.

Hmm. My current kicker is 93 KPW and 88 KACC, compared to 98 KPW and 81 KACC. Gonna have to think about it.

DCX

DCX

Ill take him if Blue don't, i need that extra KP to kick a 58 yard bs FG to win next game. what you want?

DCX

Birdman02

Yup, it's ridiculous that you can't. I currently have 3 RG's but I had to sign a shitty LG just to have on my roster to take up a spot.

Same for me...I have 312 LOLBs, but I have to keep a ROLB on the roster.

Also, I might be able to play tonight around 11 est, but I'm not sure yet.

bluemax

Banned
Yup, it's ridiculous that you can't. I currently have 3 RG's but I had to sign a shitty LG just to have on my roster to take up a spot.

I also think its kind of odd that dudes take OVR rating hits when playing LG vs RG or LOLB vs ROLB. I get that they're playing "out of position" but it still seems odd.

DCX

DCX
I also think its kind of odd that dudes take OVR rating hits when playing LG vs RG or LOLB vs ROLB. I get that they're playing "out of position" but it still seems odd.
But some increase. Take a beast olb and play at DE. Mario Williams is a 86-87 olb but a 90-93 DE.

DCX

bluemax

Banned
But some increase. Take a beast olb and play at DE. Mario Williams is a 86-87 olb but a 90-93 DE.

DCX

True, I played Kiwanuka as a DE last season and I think he was like a 76 or so as a DE vs 74 as an OLB. Those are a little more understandable because the ratings required for the positions are slightly different

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Not a terrible need, I have four, I just didn't want to keep you waiting too long.

Ramirez

Twins isn't these dudes problem, losing to me is their problem.

Can somebody please fill in for the Bills. I really don't wanna play the CPU :(

I can fill in, it'll give you the chance to maybe beat me again.

Smokey

Twins isn't these dudes problem, losing to me is their problem.

I can fill in, it'll give you the chance to maybe beat me again.

Twins is the problem skank and you also get assistance from Madden. More than any other team actually.

It's ok. When we meet again it's gonna be cheese errywhere!

Ramirez

i havent played you this season and twins is still the problem.

Well lucky for you, we play this season. I look forward to 4 streaks and scramble cheese.

Idk, people complained about twins plenty even when I went 7-9. And they should. It's broken and that's why I don't use it anymore.

Twins isn't broken, man coverage is broken, the same thing happens on 5 wide plays at times and with certain bunch formations. Pathetic that Tiburon can't patch something like this when NCAA gets big TUs every year.

Twins is the problem skank and you also get assistance from Madden. More than any other team actually.

It's ok. When we meet again it's gonna be cheese errywhere!

I think me rushing for 220+ was your problem. You accept my Buffalo Bills challenge, or would you rather have Livewire, I understand if you don't want me, I wouldn't either!

DCX

DCX
Well lucky for you, we play this season. I look forward to 4 streaks and scramble cheese.

Twins isn't broken, man coverage is broken, the same thing happens on 5 wide plays at times and with certain bunch formations. Pathetic that Tiburon can't patch something like this when NCAA gets big TUs every year.

I think me rushing for 220+ was your problem. You accept my Buffalo Bills challenge, or would you rather have Livewire, I understand if you don't want me, I wouldn't either!

Supa Bowl fiya!!

DCX

Top Bottom