• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

bluemax

Banned
I have played 5 of the 8 division leaders this season and won against 3 of them and yet I'm only in third place in my division. I hate this game.

eznark

Banned
Eznark, stop hiding.

Going to bed now. Hopefully we can play on Saturday sometime! Perhaps Sunday. I'll be busy now.

Didn't even realize it advanced. I'll be home all day outside of a trip to preorder the vita so I can play during the day if you want.

The "Fitz is doubled? Fuck it, im going deep anyway" Rex Grossman offense is an interesting thing. Ill have fun with it against FMT in 2 weeks

GG. Yeah that was bad. its a glitch thats happened a few times

Fitz really is on Vick levels of Cheese. Marshall doesn't do that triple coverage come down with it bullshit.

I call dibs next time CB faces a sub btw.

It woulda been sweet if I'd been able to pull it out at the end there, but tbqh I don't know if I wanted to.

You're facing my division rival and FMT. CB is goin' 0-2.

Mrbob

I finally had my first real DOTA experience last night. We had an 'elite' player on our team, directing people where to go. Every time someone would die he would be typing "fing n00b you suck!" He was terrible at directing, because I was the Drow Ranger and he kept making me go in the middle by myself the whole game where like 3 enemies were camping. I'm fighting off 3 dudes at once, not sure what everyone else was doing? They should have been able to take the top or bottom but didn't!

I did ok until that damn Pudge guy kept hiding in the forest waiting for me and using his grappling hook to grab me and then kill me. Is there any item ability counter to this with the Drow Ranger? Or just need someone else with you for backup.

Didn't even realize it advanced. I'll be home all day outside of a trip to preorder the vita so I can play during the day if you want.

I'll see if I can squeeze some time in, but I don't think I'll be free to play today! Of course this assumes I don't take the little extra time I have and play DOTA 2 instead.

Lets just play DOTA 2 instead of our Madden game!

TheCrow

3oHZV.png

Wellie, I told you to get back into wrestling.

eznark

Banned
Two ds, an ipod touch and an iphone 3G. They wouldn't let me trade in any more DS's to get the extra $25 credit per system because I reached the dollar figure for the Vita preorder, which sucks. I still have more of these damn things laying around!

I had forgotten I had the 3G. I don't even think the thing works!

LiveWire

Two ds, an ipod touch and an iphone 3G. They wouldn't let me trade in any more DS's to get the extra $25 credit per system because I reached the dollar figure for the Vita preorder, which sucks. I still have more of these damn things laying around!

I had forgotten I had the 3G. I don't even think the thing works!

I sold my 3G last April for $175 on eBay. Apple products seem to have insane re-sale value. Not sure about iPod Touches though? How much did they give you for that?

eznark

Banned
I sold my 3G last April for $175 on eBay. Apple products seem to have insane re-sale value. Not sure about iPod Touches though? How much did they give you for that?

$150 bucks or something. I didn't really pay attention, just dumped a bag of shit on the counter and went to get lunch. Those assholes take forever.

I think I only got $25 or $30 for the 3G, but I am now almost positive that it doesn't work, and was the reason I bought a Droid a few years ago. Something about the processor being corrupt.

lol, why did you have so many DS?

I honestly have no idea. I got them for relatives as a gift one year and I think they all ended up at my house because no one wanted them. Now that I have a 3DS I have no real need for any of them anymore.

Trasher

I finally had my first real DOTA experience last night. We had an 'elite' player on our team, directing people where to go. Every time someone would die he would be typing "fing n00b you suck!" He was terrible at directing, because I was the Drow Ranger and he kept making me go in the middle by myself the whole game where like 3 enemies were camping. I'm fighting off 3 dudes at once, not sure what everyone else was doing? They should have been able to take the top or bottom but didn't!

I did ok until that damn Pudge guy kept hiding in the forest waiting for me and using his grappling hook to grab me and then kill me. Is there any item ability counter to this with the Drow Ranger? Or just need someone else with you for backup.

I'll see if I can squeeze some time in, but I don't think I'll be free to play today! Of course this assumes I don't take the little extra time I have and play DOTA 2 instead.

Pro tip: Drow should never lane on her own early on.

If he was sending you on your own he's a moron. Drow is a free kill every time if she is left by herself.

LukeSmith

Luke, I know you are either working or Dota-ing, but let me know when you can play

Could play tonight or tomorrow during the day

Dear New Dota players, stop playing agility carries. Play fucking Lich or Tidehunter and learn to place wards. You can't farm fast enough to not be worthless mid-late game.

Mrbob

Yeah my team has gone into full retard mode playing you. Two big plays for you right through my defenders hands. A bunch of dropped balls on offense. Guess the tail spin has officially begun. More Dota time!

BigAT

GG CB. I can't believe I threw that TAINT right before the half, such a stupid move. At minimum a 10 point swing there and a huge change in momentum. I forgot that Nicks was injured for the rest of the game and wasn't out there on that play, it's a ball he usually will make a move for regardless of coverage. The Bradshaw fumble to start the second half was brutal as well, it set you up for an easy touchdown and killed my momentum even more.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
yeah that helped me overcome VY throwing ducks and get Vick back to close it out. Although i dont know what i was doing on that pick near the endzone with Vick. i saw it covered and still mashed A for some reason.

TheCrow

gg gcq. My defense backs played terrible. Moore ran past Stewart on that TD run and it didn't help that the ball went through Ware's hand on that TD pass.

eznark

Banned
dotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadotadota

sPlkp.jpg

Top Bottom