• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

GG Luke. Couldn't stop the original TE motion cheese and your running game. Sorry about the 2nd half, i just lost interest.

and the wall

TDyKI.jpg

missed tackles and TE motions got the best of me

Mrbob

Gold blew a huge opportunity. It's now time, when everyone thinks I'm finished to go on one of my patented December runs.

Ramirez

I would like to thank Quinton for giving me a shot at the #1 seed in the AFC. Tough schedule to finish out the season though. =\

DCX

DCX
Daw isn't going to around next couple of days so he said to boot him and have a sub play. So i need that. Anyone want to play as the Chiefs let me know.

I need to play before 2pm, as i also will be gone till tomorrow.

DCX

Ferny

Fuck fuck fuck. Bills and myself had a game of the week in the works with him driving down and get a TD with 4 seconds left and putting the game into OT. I then was at his 45 and all of a sudden Brighthouse cuts my internet line outside my house on accident while installing internet next door. They ended up putting in all new wiring but still!

Fuck fuck fuck. Bills and myself had a game of the week in the works with him driving down and get a TD with 4 seconds left and putting the game into OT. I then was at his 45 and all of a sudden Brighthouse cuts my internet line outside my house on accident while installing internet next door. They ended up putting in all new wiring but still!

come on broham, you don't have to lie here. your boy isn't on gaf so you can tell us what really happened!

It's time to demand a refund!

Ferny

come on broham, you don't have to lie here. your boy isn't on gaf so you can tell us what really happened!

That's the truth, the whole truth, and nothing BUT

I told him to just make the game count but he wanted a rematch so we're playing again tonight.

It's time to demand a refund!

The tech called customer service and they gave me a $20 credit. They are usually real good about credits but during my Madden game? C'mon now!

sokantish/mcneily: if you guys can't find subs for your games then go ahead and play the CPU. i know MMK (raiders owner) wont be around but i'm not sure about mastershake. both players have been booted (and reinvited!)

McNei1y

sokantish/mcneily: if you guys can't find subs for your games then go ahead and play the CPU. i know MMK (raiders owner) wont be around but i'm not sure about mastershake. both players have been booted (and reinvited!)

I've PM'ed Shake yesterday but I haven't gotten a response yet.

If anyone wants to sub for the Jags, let me know! I'm hoping to get the game in today since tomorrow I've got a busy day.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
good game wellie, both of my picks were so dumb, oh well.

I like your style with the bengals.

bluemax

Banned
I've PM'ed Shake yesterday but I haven't gotten a response yet.

If anyone wants to sub for the Jags, let me know! I'm hoping to get the game in today since tomorrow I've got a busy day.

I can sub as the Jags again. Maybe I can get them another win.

Top Bottom