• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Players of the Week:
Arian Foster - Texans (HB)
Carries: 20
Yards: 246
TDs: 3

Corey Peters - Vikings (DT)
tackles: 5
sacks: 3
ints: 0
FF: 1

Playoff picture:

AFC:

1. Broncos
2. Steelers
3. Patriots
4. Texans
5. Browns
6. Bengals

In the hunt:
Jets
Colts
Raiders

NFC:

1. 49ers
2. Saints
3. Bears
4. Eagles
5. Lions
6. Cardinals

In the hunt:
Bucs
Giants
Vikings

gonna be a wild final 7 weeks!

Super GG Drizz, I was nervous as hell all second half with the back and forth leads. Thanks for staying up!

GG I guess. Both the 50+ yarder and the 70+ yarder to fitz on the only two TD drives were such BS. I was so pissed when he caught the 50+ yarder where VD and Israel are step for step and Rolle meets em before the catch and Fitz comes down with it. Then I end the game being an idiot and not just picking up yards like I was doing to start the drive. Instead I get to the cusp of fg range and get sacked. IDK wtf happened in my brain, I can't believe I lost that shit. To start that final drive Marshall had the TD and for whatever reason JCamp doesn't put any touch on the tap pass to Marshall who is all alone in the secondary so the lb makes a ridiculous jump swat. I can't believe I lost that, Kolb went 4/11.... for 158 yards..........

Twins being an audible is lame, I only noticed it once though.

Splat

Well, Fitz is Fitz and was most of my offense that game yea. Davis had the first pick all season on him manned up on the slant, so that was something. It wasn't an audible to twins, it was just Larry in motion, which is actually built into one of the Cards base Iform runs (called Card Stretch or something, I think). Is that a no-no, too? :-/

Splat

Question for FMT: I'm out of town all next week, but would the following be kosher if the other team agreed to it?: Play a regular online game tonight/tomorrow, and the winner gets to play the CPU for that week? Or is that against the spirit of the league?

Well, Fitz is Fitz and was most of my offense that game yea. Davis had the first pick all season on him manned up on the slant, so that was something. It wasn't an audible to twins, it was just Larry in motion, which is actually built into one of the Cards base Iform runs (called Card Stretch or something, I think). Is that a no-no, too? :-/

Nope, that's fine my bad, thats not even cheese.. I just remember you running it for a nice gain. And yeah, Fitz averaged 68.5 yards per catch. Thank god he only made 2.

Question for FMT: I'm out of town all next week, but would the following be kosher if the other team agreed to it?: Play a regular online game tonight/tomorrow, and the winner gets to play the CPU for that week? Or is that against the spirit of the league?

the problem with that is that you would be playing with different rosters. best i can do for you is subs bro :(

dang, yeah you'll miss the next 2 games. i'll have to have someone sub from the AFC since i dont want a conflict happening with playoff positioning in the NFC!

anyone volunteering? you might get a shot at the undefeated niners if i can beat bluemax again!

Mrbob

Eznark, stop hiding.

Going to bed now. Hopefully we can play on Saturday sometime! Perhaps Sunday. I'll be busy now.

CB3

dang, yeah you'll miss the next 2 games. i'll have to have someone sub from the AFC since i dont want a conflict happening with playoff positioning in the NFC!

anyone volunteering? you might get a shot at the undefeated niners if i can beat bluemax again!

Im the obvious choice here.

Splat, let me beat him for you

I'll do it, we're about equal after all. Doesn't get closer than 16-17!

CB3

You're NFC though, right?

Its not a rule, its a guideline. Unless you really think im gonna throw a game against my biggest rival to gain a lead on a hypothetical wildcard race when im leading my division anyway.

There's no one in this league that gives you a better shot of beating him than me.

Mrbob

Pheenicks mad! Rage quit in game 6!

dboythagr8
nice sportsmanship!

pheeniks gaf
thank you
how much did you pay the refs
how much did you game shark this game
so that literally every loose ball falls your way

dboythagr8
when its go time i play
on to game 7

pheeniks gaf
no you don't
literally every loose ball
if every virtualbreak didn't go your way this would be over

dboythagr8
step back is your go to move brah..i literally waited for you to start the animation and then i ran up to you

pheeniks gaf
your go to move is to step back and then wait for me to jump
so bitch please
like on that one scola shot
where i thought my guy would just raise his hands up
but know
he has to fucking jump

dboythagr8
i had no control over that i just pressed x
DAT SALT

pheeniks gaf
you press X and then forwarde on the joystick
so you had a lot of contorl on that
im not even worried
the law of averages supports me in game 7

dboythagr8
so salty

Smokey

Pheenicks mad

dboythagr8
nice sportsmanship!

pheeniks gaf
thank you
how much did you pay the refs
how much did you game shark this game
so that literally every loose ball falls your way

dboythagr8
when its go time i play
on to game 7

pheeniks gaf
no you don't
literally every loose ball
if every virtualbreak didn't go your way this would be over

dboythagr8
step back is your go to move brah..i literally waited for you to start the animation and then i ran up to you

pheeniks gaf
your go to move is to step back and then wait for me to jump
so bitch please
like on that one scola shot
where i thought my guy would just raise his hands up
but know
he has to fucking jump

dboythagr8
i had no control over that i just pressed x
DAT SALT

pheeniks gaf
you press X and then forwarde on the joystick
so you had a lot of contorl on that
im not even worried
the law of averages supports me in game 7

dboythagr8
so salty

loool

can't wait for game 7! i somehow greased the refs against the Dream Team on their home court!

i will let you choose your fill in splat. now multiple people IMing me asking to fill in for the cards. i don't give a shit! i try to keep fill in's out of division in all circumstances and out of conference in playoff related games but you can technically have whoever you want fill in!

CB3

C'mon Splat, our teams are kinda similar. CB isn't gonna know what to do when there's only one WR to throw to. I got this!

I would argue this point but the loud sound of bringing up the rear in the AFC East says it better than i could ever.

CB3

ColdBlooded33. Ill have to check out my depth chart since we gotta use real world rosters

Splat

GG CB. That first Challenge was fucking retarded though. At best it was incomplete, no fucking way it was both complete and not a fumble.

CB3

The "Fitz is doubled? Fuck it, im going deep anyway" Rex Grossman offense is an interesting thing. Ill have fun with it against FMT in 2 weeks

GG. Yeah that was bad. its a glitch thats happened a few times

Splat

The "Fitz is doubled? Fuck it, im going deep anyway" Rex Grossman offense is an interesting thing. Ill have fun with it against FMT in 2 weeks

GG. Yeah that was bad. its a glitch thats happened a few times

Larry's got a ~70 ypc the past two games thanks to Sexy Keviny.

Smokey

That's ok I broke your will in 2k and made you rage quit in a game that all you had to do was win to take the series...couldn't even do it! Went back to being pheeknicks!

Top Bottom