• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 NCAA '13 Online Dynasty Thread: A tribute to Jessica Dorrell

mmmmmmmmm rose bowl champ!

no DE cheese here fellas, just dominance on barkley! i threw 1 incompletion all game.... but it was an awful pick :(

turning point was a 7 point game with about 4 mins left and CB had the ball inside the 10 and threw a pick that i returned like 50 yards..... then ended up getting a TD out of the drive and that was pretty much ball game

Got my CB the Bednarik and Thorpe awards

.....too bad no one else on my team got shit lol

I hope he does not leave me early for the pros :(

LukeSmith

In case anyone was wondering, Livewire did just lose his NCAA record setting 7th game, becoming the first player in league history to finish below .500 and simultaneously setting the All-time record for CPU losses, but managing to do it in a single season.

He also set the record for consecutive losses by a human team at 4.

Congrats livewire!
Congrats on the Redskins McNeily!

Sokantish

In case anyone was wondering, Livewire did just lose his NCAA record setting 7th game, becoming the first player in league history to finish below .500 and simultaneously setting the All-time record for CPU losses, but managing to do it in a single season.

Congrats livewire!

I'm just really glad I lucked out and beat him. My only human win, thank you Livewire!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

Congrats livewire!

thissofunbro.gif

Smokey

Congrats livewire!

The DCX Award for Excellence Against the CPU can officially be renamed.

lool

CB3

how do you lose on a 36 yard TD pass with 3 seconds left. I cant even comprehend. As a man, how do you let that happen

LukeSmith

how do you lose on a 36 yard TD pass with 3 seconds left. I cant even comprehend. As a man, how do you let that happen

I feel like I should get a hold of his girlfriend and make sure he's not dead somewhere after that.

Maybe I'll get OT Gaf on the case

LiveWire

My CPU safety (whom I specifically hot routed to cover the end zone top corner) left the area to go run toward the middle of nowhere and left the WR all alone. Ask Tross about how Tennessee played. Same deal.

LiveWire

You're getting the royal treatment live

Eh. I can see the "momentum swings" programmed into the game, I just don't run whatever AI-abusing plays are needed to beat it. I'd rather go 0-16 against human players using real football strategy and getting beaten by a player with better strategy than have to put up with AI that knows what plays I'm calling every down--and can only be beaten with gimmicks like L-running or 4-wide all go scrambling with the QB to bring the defenders off their man.

CB3

Eh. I can see the "momentum swings" programmed into the game, I just don't run whatever AI-abusing plays are needed to beat it. I'd rather go 0-16 against human players using real football strategy and getting beaten by a player with better strategy than have to put up with AI that knows what plays I'm calling every down--and can only be beaten with gimmicks like L-running or 4-wide all go scrambling with the QB to bring the defenders off their man.

Yes we just all beat the CPU by 50+ points because of "AI breaking plays" You sound like Joe Pa's family trying to trash Penn State instead of their pedo covering father.

LukeSmith

mj-laughing.gif

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Not going to lie, but the CPU has a Nasty streak to it. Now, my defense didn't give up anything to Rutgers, but rutger's average defense played way over their heads. Read every screen right, had the right defense against any option I called, brought a cb blitz on speed sweeps with a wr. Cb's undercutting routes as I threw the ball.

But I hit a couple of long bombs and won 28-0, so 13-1 with a 2 year rusty effort in my 1st game loss!

Agreed. CPU has a meanstreak. I felt it during the Tennessee game... a totally average team. Given that I had beaten #1 LSU A+ overall handily, and handled Georgia and other top tier A / A+ teams... then Tennessee comes in and seriously calls a perfect game. Had the antidote for every one of my offensive plays, etc.

ANyway -- I can play tonight btw. I think I'm playing Michigan, controlled by a dude but I'm blanking who it is and I have to leave work in a min so I'm not opening up the site

Mrbob

If we get done early enough tonight do we have everyone available to try and get through the off season stuff quickly?

CB3

If we get done early enough tonight do we have everyone available to try and get through the off season stuff quickly?

It seemed like a miracle whenever that happened in the past. I wouldnt count on it

Who is bang shed in the forums? And how do I contact him and WHO AM I

luke!

btw, and this goes for everyone, once the bowl games are done we'll be advancing through the bullcrap of the pre-season very quickly so i would suggest that you be available to do the various annoying tasks or have it simmed on you!

I think it's entirely possible to have us all do it tonight...but I don't know if the rest of you are here

There's the 5 weeks of recruiting, position changes, cuts, and I think that's it on our end.

My CPU safety (whom I specifically hot routed to cover the end zone top corner) left the area to go run toward the middle of nowhere and left the WR all alone. Ask Tross about how Tennessee played. Same deal.

Let's be accurate here though... I still beat 3 human opponents, and 7 CPU opponents.

luke!

btw, and this goes for everyone, once the bowl games are done we'll be advancing through the bullcrap of the pre-season very quickly so i would suggest that you be available to do the various annoying tasks or have it simmed on you!

damnit! But, fair enough.

Hopefully Luke and I can get this in tonight.

LUKE

Sokantish

Ferny are you playing right now? I accepted your invite and left the room. The game started and it shows a human player playing... but there are some questionable decisions going on here. Maybe I just got lucky I dunno, looked like you weren't moving your players at all on defense

Ferny

Ferny are you playing right now? I accepted your invite and left the room. The game started and it shows a human player playing... but there are some questionable decisions going on here. Maybe I just got lucky I dunno, looked like you weren't moving your players at all on defense

I'm playing yeah but I have a 5 year old running around my damn tv and asking me what everything is and jumping on passing plays as I snap. Sorry for that pause, she hit her head and I had to tend to her. I hate my GF for this -____-

I have a new found respect for all the dads in the Madden league after this.

DCX

DCX
I'm playing yeah but I have a 5 year old running around my damn tv and asking me what everything is and jumping on passing plays as I snap. Sorry for that pause, she hit her head and I had to tend to her. I hate my GF for this -____-

I have a new found respect for all the dads in the Madden league after this.

:) It's not easy, especially the nights you have to play with a kid in you lap or arms :/

DCX

Top Bottom