• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 NCAA '13 Online Dynasty Thread: A tribute to Jessica Dorrell

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
the nfl draft projected rounds are off. Heisman RB falling to the 5th? Pfft. A promise of 2nd round got him to come back!

Mrbob

How does Livewire still have a good job security rating!? Fucking Penn State is like a cult.

joepa.PNG

Lonestar

the coaching security rankings from best to worst, of the User coaches

#1 Wisconsin 100%
#2 Alabama 95%
#3 TCU 90%
#4 Iowa 84%
#5 Michigan 77%
#6 South Carolina 75%
#7 USC 70%
#8 Oregon 68 %
#9 FSU 64%
#10 Arkansas 57%
#11 Penn State 57%
#12 Texas 51%

#1 Wisconsin 100%
#2 Alabama 95%
#3 TCU 90%
#4 Iowa 84%
#5 Michigan 77%
#6 South Carolina 75%
#7 USC 70%
#8 Oregon 68 %
#9 FSU 64%
#10 Arkansas 57%
#11 Penn State 57%
#12 Texas 51%

the fuck :(

Lonestar

FMT's is low because his coach just resigned an extension. All his goals have resetted.

You, you failed at:
beating a rival "each season"
Finish 3rd or better in your conference.

You being moved to the PAC without OU, A&M, and whoever screwed you apparently.

FMT's is low because his coach just resigned an extension. All his goals have resetted.

You, you failed at:
beating a rival "each season"
Finish 3rd or better in your conference.

You being moved to the PAC without OU, A&M, and whoever screwed you apparently.

wait...the FUCK?? i beat OU this year!!

Damn you guys. I lost 3.

Although one guy wanted to transfer to Duke and I was like... are you freaking kidding? I had to guarantee him a bunch of shit, but I figure he'll start anyway. Let's just hope he can get 90+ tackles and 40 Sacks...

Lonestar

Damn you guys. I lost 3.

Although one guy wanted to transfer to Duke and I was like... are you freaking kidding? I had to guarantee him a bunch of shit, but I figure he'll start anyway. Let's just hope he can get 90+ tackles and 40 Sacks...

hey, I had a guy leave for Duke.

DUKE???

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Damn you guys. I lost 3.

Let CK use him

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
He didnt even leave his 360 on. thats another 10 minutes of start up.

Amateur hour up in here

Ferny

I can go like another 20-30 mins at most. Not sure why we are rushed and then FMT leaves
-___-

Edit: There he is!

bahaha, I didn't mean that video as a fuck you ... I say in the description Michigan should have won.

Of course my smiling little shit of a slot WR telling everybody to "shhhh" Well ... yeah.

I won't be targeting too many recruits. In my other dynasty from my experience this year, there aren't as many post-season recruits. But maybe this one will be different.

What a bullshit game. Had to be raining which by default screwed me over since I was using Air raid. Suited Bob's team since he mainly runs the ball. My guys were slipping on cuts pretty much sticking me with only slant type routes. I had a wide open score in the red zone...two receivers..and my QB overthrows him and results in a INT.

Good game and gj on defense. Now I will go punch a wall.

Don't do it man. They wouldn't give me my security deposit back for the hole I punched after Luke throttled me in Madden! Not worth it!

Omg, that Tross video might be better than the one he made as a fuck you to Ram lol

Lonestar

bahaha, I didn't mean that video as a fuck you ... I say in the description Michigan should have won.

Of course my smiling little shit of a slot WR telling everybody to "shhhh" Well ... yeah.

I'm parodying Luke from yesterday (poorly as usual)

Looking at the top 5 sacker's, and #1 and #2 are Michigan, followed by 3 other User team players (Smokey, DM, and someone else, can't remember, probably Ph33nix)

My best player: #100 with 6!

I need to learn what this DLine trick is stat.

#1 Wisconsin 100%
#2 Alabama 95%
#3 TCU 90%
#4 Iowa 84%
#5 Michigan 77%
#6 South Carolina 75%
#7 USC 70%
#8 Oregon 68 %
#9 FSU 64%
#10 Arkansas 57%
#11 Penn State 57%
#12 Texas 51%

wtff i'm the #3 ranked team and my job security is no better than the CPU's whipping boy. shameful!

Lonestar

only thing to look at on transfer week, is where your players went in the NFL draft

FMT: I added later that your coach signed an extension, resetting his goals and his safety %

Top Bottom