• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 NCAA '13 Online Dynasty Thread: A tribute to Jessica Dorrell

LukeSmith

This game is trash

albatross_sm.jpg

Good half so far. ALabama 7 - So Carolina 3. Only TD was on the opening kickoff fumble for a TD. Moved down the field twice and didn't score twice... missed a .. 40 yd FG.

Would have been a more competitive game but I made so many mistakes. 17 - 3. The opening kickoff fumble for a TD set the tone, but my goal line ints did me in. The ints at my goal line were inexcuseable.

And then LAcy has a ridiculous breakaway for a TD with no time left

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Would have been a more competitive game but I made so many mistakes. 17 - 3. The opening kickoff fumble for a TD set the tone, but my goal line ints did me in. The ints at my goal line were inexcuseable.

And then LAcy has a ridiculous breakaway for a TD with no time left
So tough soooo tough. Thank you overpowered defense. EA won tha game, not me

Not so -- my dumb ints were just dumb. The first one was a forced throw, but the good pressure made me force that one because I didn't want to get sacked and miss a FG.

Although.. the fumbles.. meh.

I thought that I'd really trick you on my last drive though... I thought for sure you'd think I Was punting.

Lonestar

Not so -- my dumb ints were just dumb. The first one was a forced throw, but the good pressure made me force that one because I didn't want to get sacked and miss a FG.

Although.. the fumbles.. meh.

I thought that I'd really trick you on my last drive though... I thought for sure you'd think I Was punting.
Lol

Taught me that you can fake punt on 1st down, and not lose possesion. Wasn't sure on that

TO add insult to injury, the Dynasty site won't load so I can't add my own storyline here.

422A0001_40_GR_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_dIZ.jpg

At least they have the decency to show the opening play

Lonestar

between us both, 12 passes completed, versus 5 passes completed to the defense. Niiiiice.

Knew it was gonna be bad on my end, it's been over a week, maybe 2, since I've played a human opponent. FMT put all my human games in the 1st half of the season. I figured I was going to lose, knowing Albatross had just played CB3 (and had finished another league game), so I figured he would be "warmed up"

Think I had one actual offensive drive (resulting in a FG). Opening KO fumble Touchdown, a long pick 6, and a surprising run when running up the gut to run out time (which I wasn't sure what I should do)

between us both, 12 passes completed, versus 5 passes completed to the defense. Niiiiice.

Knew it was gonna be bad on my end, it's been over a week, maybe 2, since I've played a human opponent. FMT put all my human games in the 1st half of the season. I figured I was going to lose, knowing Albatross had just played CB3 (and had finished another league game), so I figured he would be "warmed up"

Think I had one actual offensive drive (resulting in a FG). Opening KO fumble Touchdown, a long pick 6, and a surprising run when running up the gut to run out time (which I wasn't sure what I should do)

Dear league,

You have 4 "OPEN" games that I can adjust. These 4 games are typically the bread and the conference games the meat in your league sandwich. Either I give you Bye weeks up front, or I give you bye weeks late. THEN, in order to get these human games, I have to schedule you against out of conference opponents whose conference games may NOT run at the same time as yours!

In conclusion, for all intents and purposes I have VERY LITTLE control over your schedule. Very little!

Your friend,

FMT

GCQuinton

Dear league,

You have 4 "OPEN" games that I can adjust. These 4 games are typically the bread and the conference games the meat in your league sandwich. Either I give you Bye weeks up front, or I give you bye weeks late. THEN, in order to get these human games, I have to schedule you against out of conference opponents whose conference games may NOT run at the same time as yours!

In conclusion, for all intents and purposes I have VERY LITTLE control over your schedule. Very little!

Your friend,

FMT

I know that feel.

Commish to commish, you could say this a million times and they'll still complain about it. Doesn't matter.

Lonestar

So you admit trying to set up Lonestar to lose.

He wouldn't be FMT if he didn't!

get outta here Quint. FMT knows he had messed up the permanent rivalry game setup in season 1, but don't worry, I set him straight on that. For Reals.

I know that feel.

Commish to commish, you could say this a million times and they'll still complain about it. Doesn't matter.

brothers in arms!

btw do you know if its possible to change "protected" rivalries after the first season? lonestar said he thought it was but i dont ever remember seeing that option last year

GCQuinton

brothers in arms!

btw do you know if its possible to change "protected" rivalries after the first season? lonestar said he thought it was but i dont ever remember seeing that option last year

You can for conference play but each team can only have one, so they might lose a rivalry game if they already have one.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
interesting that you have mamba gif's at the ready.

Next step is Laker flags for your car!

Lonestar

Things have gotten better since #37. Now, I can post Julio, Trent, and hopefully one day, Ingram pics!

Mrbob

Revenge had! Not gonna gloat about tossing into the dumpster with a big time blowout shutout! Took out D Rob for 12 weeks too in the 3rd quarter which was just as sweet as winning! GG Luke. Gimme dat bump BCS voters!

LukeSmith

Revenge had! Not gonna gloat about tossing into the dumpster with a big time blowout shutout! Took out D Rob for 12 weeks too in the 3rd quarter which was just as sweet as winning! GG Luke. Gimme dat bump BCS voters!

Yeah the computer got Robinson killed when I left the room to go start searching for a DOTA match. Good riddance Denard.

Welcome aboard Paul Bean, true frosh QB of the future!

LukeSmith

Praise god it worked

This is my revenge on you lonestar.
The ultimate fuck you, delivered

Oh man, the ole "I left the room for DOTA" excuse from Luke, truly unique.

I like that you have to read this thread and stay involved since you weren't allowed in the league

BOWL SEASON

Vance date: 8/8/12 (Wednesday) @ 8 pm pst

Human games:

#4 Arkansas Vs. #5 USC (Rose Bowl)
#3 Alabama Vs. #6 RU (CPU)
#16 South Carolina @ #9 Michigan
Penn State @ Boise (CPU)
#12 Oregon @ Clemson (CPU)
#1 TCU Vs. #2 Wisconsin
Texas Vs. NIU
#19 Iowa Vs. #8 FSU

Lonestar

no complaints, it makes sense really. Never understood Bob being so behind all year. At least now I'll have a BCS win!

Did win the Heisman, that's a first!

Ramirez

I like that you have to read this thread and stay involved since you weren't allowed in the league

I figured I'd let someone else have a shot at a ship, I know CB desperately needs one, this is his best shot. No AT to go through, and I won't be there on the other side waiting to shut him down.

LukeSmith

I figured I'd let someone else have a shot at a ship, I know CB desperately needs one, this is his best shot. No AT to go through, and I won't be there on the other side waiting to shut him down.

Is this the part where I paste the IMs of how sad you were to not be in this league? Or do I save those for the next time you say something dumb like this?

Ramirez

Is this the part where I paste the IMs of how sad you were to not be in this league? Or do I save those for the next time you say something dumb like this?

LOL

Sad is a strong word, more like disappointment that I couldn't dumpster Smokey some more.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

i have enough NCAA titles. And AT hasnt beaten me in years

Top Bottom