• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 NCAA '13 Online Dynasty Thread: A tribute to Jessica Dorrell

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
As it should be

university_southern_california_athletics_fight_on.jpg

Mrbob

He only has him for one year. Of course being the overrated USC Trojans CB will get the best pick at a replacement QB.

is livewire still alive?

he's posted in this thread once. does he even know we started lol

oh looks like he's aware if all he has to do is accept

He scrambles like him too!

Boot LW, bring me in, profit.

There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I chose livewire, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then: a young, stupid commish who made the terrible decision to recruit livewire to the league. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Regret? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and play in GCQ's league, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don't give a shit.

Ramirez

There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I chose livewire, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then: a young, stupid commish who made the terrible decision to recruit livewire to the league. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Regret? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and play in GCQ's league, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don't give a shit.

Cuts me deep.

LiveWire

Getting the game over my lunch break today and will log in as soon as I get home from work (~5:30PM PST)

Edit: Like it matters who y'all recruited. CB and Lonestar will get everyone anyway.

Getting the game over my lunch break today and will log in as soon as I get home from work (~5:30PM PST)

Edit: Like it matters who y'all recruited. CB and Lonestar will get everyone anyway.

1. why would you not order from amazon? the game was on sale for months for $44.99 with release date shipping

2. i would like to repeat that question again

Sokantish

I thought we were allowed to play practice games with our franchise teams, or is that only in Madden? Or is it because we are at the first stage of this?

bob
luke
smokey
ferny

have not done their recuirting! you have until tonight.... at 8pm pst gentlemen or lose the scouting time!

just to clarify, you cannot recruit anyone at this point. you can "scout" people (a new feature this year) to help get you the "true OVR rating" of people

Ferny

bob
luke
smokey
ferny

have not done their recuirting! you have until tonight.... at 8pm pst gentlemen or lose the scouting time!

just to clarify, you cannot recruit anyone at this point. you can "scout" people (a new feature this year) to help get you the "true OVR rating" of people
I did all of mine on the site. Does it still show some in game? I'll check when I get home.

I did all of mine on the site. Does it still show some in game? I'll check when I get home.

i was just going by the green dot on the screen. usually if you have scouting/recruiting time left it doesn't highlight to green but if you did it on the site then so be it!

Ferny

bob
luke
smokey
ferny

TIME IS UP ADVANCEE!!!

Smokey

I did mine on the website a few days ago? And I'm looking at it now online? I'm gonna be pissed if this didn't save or something.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I did mine on the website a few days ago? And I'm looking at it now online? I'm gonna be pissed if this didn't save or something.

No. it just doesnt show up as ready on the game. It most likely saved. Just leave a post if you do scouting/recruiting on the webpage.

Smokey

No. it just doesnt show up as ready on the game. It most likely saved. Just leave a post if you do scouting/recruiting on the webpage.

I just logged on and clicked "Ready" in the game.

well smokey said on facebook that he's at fogo de chao

he ain't gonna be back in time for that lol

so good man

soon as you get your drink and flip that card green the food just starts coming and does not stop. i've never been so overwhelmed with so much food to choose from on my table lol

you dont have to do that. If you've done everything just post here. The ready in the game just signifies that people are done.

gotcha

WEEK 1

Deadline: 7/16/12 @ 9 pm pst

Human matchups:
#1 Alabama Vs. #16 Wisconsin
#2 USC Vs. #7 Arkansas
#4 Oregon @ #9 Michigan
#8 Florida State Vs. Iowa
#11 South Carolina Vs. #22 Texas
#17 TCU Vs. Penn State

Play your games! AND DO YOUR RECRUITING/SCOUTING!

Top Bottom