• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 NCAA '13 Online Dynasty Thread: A tribute to Jessica Dorrell

Mrbob

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, my smack talk at Smokey worked. Motivated him to win! Now I'm ahead of Oregon in the standings...only a couple more slots to go to try and sneak into the top 8!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
no, I was talking about Peeeenisx

Trying to figure out the PAC division races.

Seems all Ph33nix has to do is beat Smokey during the last week, and he should claim the South division over CB3. While Smokey looks to have a lead in the north that can't be overtaken, barring Livewireosis.

In the B1G, Luke has the one side (forever alone, thanks Livewire) and Buck just has to be the CPU teams, he can take a lose to Luke in the last week. It's gonna be interesting, they play back to back games, Luke and Buck.

I have to beat the CPU teams, but should have the tie breaker over Albatross. FMT has an overwhelming lead in the SEC East, and would still make Atlanta if he loses to Albatross this week.

Lonestar

wait i thought i was in tcu's division...

FMT probably moved the teams around like he did the SEC. Attempting to make sure the old school guys get the best chance at making the CCG's. He's betting on Oregon and USC making it every year.

College Football is all about making money, and Texas and it's Longhorn Network just ain't cutting it.

FMT probably moved the teams around like he did the SEC. Attempting to make sure the old school guys get the best chance at making the CCG's. He's betting on Oregon and USC making it every year.

College Football is all about making money, and Texas and it's Longhorn Network just ain't cutting it.

You were.
FMT being corrupt again what else is new

6a00d8341c630a53ef00e5537f6bde8833-800wi.jpg

I checked so hard to make sure there were no dicks

Sokantish

Hey at least your guys' schedule didn't start with 5 straight human games and 2 bye weeks so that by the time you play AI opponents none of them are ranked anymore!

Lonestar

5 Human games in the first 6 is kind of tough. But I included Livewire in that group, which destroys my point completely.

FMT, something to play around with, I think you can set "when" the conferences start their conference schedules. I'll try to test out if conferences start Week 1, allows for OOC weeks/bye weeks in the middle or end of the season. Perhaps if all conferences start at the same week, then everyone will have similar schedule structures, to allow for easier (and equal) scheduling.

This option is on the Custom Conference offseason screen.

Mrbob

Hey at least your guys' schedule didn't start with 5 straight human games and 2 bye weeks so that by the time you play AI opponents none of them are ranked anymore!

Yup, FMT always scheming. He conveniently put himself into two cpu match ups to start the season to boost his own ranking! While avoiding me in the process after he promised we would meet up!

Next year is going to be fun! SEC time! He can't hide anymore!

5 Human games in the first 6 is kind of tough. But I included Livewire in that group, which destroys my point completely.

FMT, something to play around with, I think you can set "when" the conferences start their conference schedules. I'll try to test out if conferences start Week 1, allows for OOC weeks/bye weeks in the middle or end of the season. Perhaps if all conferences start at the same week, then everyone will have similar schedule structures, to allow for easier (and equal) scheduling.

This option is on the Custom Conference offseason screen.

I already did this. You can request when conference games start but the game even tells you it can't guarantee it will be able to make it happen

The CPU has been cheesing the fuck outta me since the patch. Just complete dicks

I feel the same way about this. I housed Georgia like 42 - 6 in my last game.. but the score was not indicative of the game. I scored 28 points in like 45 in-game seconds. But other than that, it would have been close. And Kentucky, like B- kentucky, was 100000x harder than A+ Georgia.

Game makes no sense sometimes. But I think it's a lot harder in weird ways since the patch. Still winning, but... in weird ways.

I feel the same way about this. I housed Georgia like 42 - 6 in my last game.. but the score was not indicative of the game. I scored 28 points in like 45 in-game seconds. But other than that, it would have been close. And Kentucky, like B- kentucky, was 100000x harder than A+ Georgia.

Game makes no sense sometimes. But I think it's a lot harder in weird ways since the patch. Still winning, but... in weird ways.

When can you play

Lonestar

Miss State was the 1st game that last year's Heisman winner actually ran the ball well, and most of that was from running up the gut out of a 4 wide set. Running out of any sort of power sets (2 TE) and I'd get mixes of 3 yard gains and 3 yards TFL. Kind of sucks.

I'm not sure if my oline is garbage or what but the CPU pass rush is insane. I have no time to barely do a 3 step drop at all. So many sacks.

Are we simming the South Carolina/Arkansas game?

if by "sim" you mean i play the CPU then yes, that will happen if tross doesn't respond. posted last night in the thread asking when he could play, posted again this morning and pm'ed him. no response to any. and he has posted in this very thread after i asked him when he could play!

to top it off, i play basketball on wednesdays so he better hope he shows up at some point tonight!

LukeSmith

if by "sim" you mean i play the CPU then yes, that will happen if tross doesn't respond. posted last night in the thread asking when he could play, posted again this morning and pm'ed him. no response to any. and he has posted in this very thread after i asked him when he could play!

to top it off, i play basketball on wednesdays so he better hope he shows up at some point tonight!

Why just chill, league. I'm gone and my next game is against Soka with big10 ramifications. Go play CS Go and Dota

Sokantish

Luke's gonna end my win streak! At least I was able to make sure I didn't get a losing record this year. I was pretty worried about that when I started out.

This expectation of sub-24 hour advance is fucking ridiculous. If you advance the week at 1am and say "All games due Wednesday at 8pm" don't then get pissy when someone can't play that same day you advance. It's fucking stupid.

I don't get mad if a game of mine is simmed 24-hours ahead of what the advance schedule is (even though that happened), mostly because I have a better chance to win if the game is simmed, I get mad that other people feel inconvenienced that the league should go by the advance schedule.

I have about 5 seconds to log onto Gaf at work and about 5 minutes at night (hence right now). I go into the thread, scan through posts, write 1 reply, and sign off. I used to have all goddam day last year until I got my new job, but that's not the case anymore.

ANyway I responded to your email so stop your whining. But -- in all seriousness, and not like me being mad or anything, if you guys would prefer to have 18-hour advance schedules, I can't keep up with that, so I'll drop out. And I'm not saying that in like a complaining way or an ultimatum way (DO THIS OR ELSE!!!!), I mean it legitimately, if the expectation is that we'll advance within one day every week, then that's fine, but I just don't have time in my schedule right now for that.

This expectation of sub-24 hour advance is fucking ridiculous. If you advance the week at 1am and say "All games due Wednesday at 8pm" don't then get pissy when someone can't play that same day you advance. It's fucking stupid.

I don't get mad if a game of mine is simmed 24-hours ahead of what the advance schedule is (even though that happened), mostly because I have a better chance to win if the game is simmed, I get mad that other people feel inconvenienced that the league should go by the advance schedule.

I have about 5 seconds to log onto Gaf at work and about 5 minutes at night (hence right now). I go into the thread, scan through posts, write 1 reply, and sign off. I used to have all goddam day last year until I got my new job, but that's not the case anymore.

ANyway I responded to your email so stop your whining. But -- in all seriousness, and not like me being mad or anything, if you guys would prefer to have 18-hour advance schedules, I can't keep up with that, so I'll drop out. And I'm not saying that in like a complaining way or an ultimatum way (DO THIS OR ELSE!!!!), I mean it legitimately, if the expectation is that we'll advance within one day every week, then that's fine, but I just don't have time in my schedule right now for that.

i don't give a shit about advancing the same day but for christ sake i ask "when can you play" then you post like 5 hours later and don't even respond! it's not about advancing so much as it is communication. i don't think anyone has ever complained if you just tell someone what the expectation is. "hey i can't play today, i can play tomorrow". you aren't the only one with a life bruh, i have shit to do too so when i have no idea when you're going to be around to play it makes it difficult

Ramirez

Storybook post of the year!

Top Bottom