• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OHTEHSH1T:Buy $399 5.1 speaker system get console *FREE*( XBOX/PS2/GBA or GCN)

Kleegamefan

K. LEE GAIDEN
http://forum.av123.com/showthread.php?threadid=4804

Offer ends on Sept. 29th

Whenever Mark posts these things, there are always at least a few asking if he's feeling alright. Well, this time, I think it's safe to say that Mark has officially lost his mind. Both offers below are for a very limited time only - they will not be extended or honored after the cutoff date...period (no arm-twisting on this one). Who knows, though...maybe something like this will pop up again near December .

SO...here you go:

Rocket Tyke Freebie

For the NEXT TWO WEEKS ONLY (offer ends at 5:30pm on 9.29), purchase a NEW Rocket Tyke 5.1 HT System ($399.00) and receive your choice of a BRAND NEW...

Microsoft XBox

Nintendo Gamecube

Nintendo Gameboy Advance (your choice of color)

Playstation 2

...absolutely FREE! Hold on to it, give it away as a Christmas present, give it to your favorite AV123 rep, do whatever you want...it's yours...FREE.

Now, since I know it's going to come up sooner or later, here are the "logistical" details: offer cannot be combined with any other current promotion, is not valid on any b-stock, and cannot be combined with the Tyke + Kenwood 7100 offer . We reserve the right to also reject any other scenarios you guys dream up to get more free stuff from us .

Now, as if that wasn't enough...

Open Box ELT Freebie

Crazy...this man is absolutely crazy. Mark has opened 12 sets of Cherry-Stained Birch ELT's from our most recent shipment for random quality control purposes. All units have been out of the box, hooked up for measurement, thoroughly examined (cosmetically and technically), and are now being repackaged (in the original factory packaging) and sold as open box. In other words, all of these units are technically brand new and in a-stock condition, but legally must be sold as open box.

So, for the next 12 units, anyone who wishes to purchase one of these 12 exclusive sets of ELT's (at $999.00) will also receive, with their system, a brand new 27" Philips flat screen CRT TV! Don't ask me how or why Mark is able to do this...lets just say a "connection" came through with a killer offer . Again...this is limited to the first 12 units only and WILL NOT be extended.

As with the Tyke special, this does not apply to any b-stock, cannot be combined with any other offer, and you are responsible for the shipping charges on the speakers and the TV.

Best of luck to all, and thanks again for your support!

As you may or may not know, this is the same place that gave a $500 Kenwood Digital 6.1 Reciever/Rocket Tyke 5.1 combo for $499 (only $99 for the Kenwood!!)

I bought the Kenwood/Tyke system for my daughters room......for the price the sound is AMAZING...the Kenwood has plenty of power and the speakers, while a little forward on the top end, are great quality...fabulous mids....wonderful with SACDs, but again, just a little forward on the top end...."enhanced" treble, if you will, but that is a personal preferance...all I did was turn down the treble a few dB and all was fine........the sub belts out a good amount of sound pressure @ 35Hz and up...output starts to taper off a bit below 30Hz on down, but what do you expect for a 400 dollar system......fab sub for the money...

All in all, a thumbs up from me, for what thats worth....

Thanks for the Rocket/Kenwood impressions! I've kind of lost my steam since I e-mailed 123 and they said they were gonna try and run the offer through Christmas.

Top Bottom