• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One of the hottest women alive: Christina Milian. (56k)

Status
Not open for further replies.

methodman

Banned
10580427023-christinamilian.jpg

9.jpg

christina%20milian12h.jpg

3.jpg

04.jpg

e1a11d36.jpg

:D :D :D :D
The newer pictures are towards the bottom.

Azih

I'd agree with you on half of those pics.

When she's dressed classy she is mind blowingly beautiful.

When she's dressed slutty she looks like a generic ho bag.

Ceros

Nice post, but since it's not Lindsay Lohan it won't get many replies. And thats bad because Christina SHITS on Lohan....

dem

That dip it low video owns...

Ive watched it like a million times and I still couldnt hum a note of it.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Hell yeah she is hot. Time for her to do some nude scenes in movies...or in my bedroom though.

raYne

I sorta suspected it in the Dip it Low video a while back but never gave it a second thought, but the picture progression does confirm my suspicion that she's been Beyoncefied! which seems to be the trend these days looking at some new female artists (whose names I can't remember) and Lil Kim etc..

She looked better with dark hair both because it fits her better and brunette > blonde.

Miguel

10580427023-christinamilian.jpg

*me faps to the PS2 logo in the background*

Seriously though, she looks better in this pic than all the other ones. :D

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
met her last week when I was at the usher concert.... she is riding one of my tour buses.... she looks very pretty in person, not as slutted as she makes herself to be in videos, she is pretty in regular clothes... but she had nothing on Ushers back up dancers... I could barely talk to them , cause it was hard to keep eye contact.....

-=DoAvl=-

I think it's time to quit this computer science bullshit and go in to the music industry :D :D

If William Hung can do it, SO CAN I!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom