• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT| ZEHAHAHAHA! The Name of this Age is Blackbeard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because no one is sick of this yet, Top 5 Sanji Moments?

1. Sanji skywalking towards Doflamingo
2. Sanji vs Enel
3. Sanji as Mr.Prince at Rain Dinners
4. Sanji vs Kurobi
5. Hell Memories

Man God

Non-Canon Member
5. Sanji pretending he's never seen a mermaid.
4. Sanji learning that his dream devil fruit was taken.
3. Sanji meeting Duval.
2. Sanji talking to Crocodile at Little Garden.
1. Sanji giving them a way out at Enies Lobby.

Because no one is sick of this yet, Top 5 Sanji Moments?

1. Sanji skywalking towards Doflamingo
2. Sanji vs Enel
3. Sanji as Mr.Prince at Rain Dinners
4. Sanji vs Kurobi
5. Hell Memories

You've done it now cloud!!!

1.sanji vs jyabura-"god created food but the devil created spices, if you think that kick was hot my heart was burning evn hotter"

1280x720-m_p.jpg

2.sanji vs kalifa(aftermath) "even if it means i die i will never kick a women"

Sanji%20KO1.jpg

3.sanji vs wanze(first time he fights with a weapon all the while keeping his pride as a cook)
latest

4.sanji skywalk"i ran and i ran until one day...i flew"
maxresdefault.jpg

5.sanji asking for permission to counter attack bigmom

hqdefault.jpg

Firestorm

Speaking of asking permission to counter attack, it happens more than once post-time skip which I didn't notice until I read it all again at once. I really liked it. There's a mutual respect there in them recognizing Luffy as captain and Luffy knowing they're asking to do what needs to be done. And the way it's done always come off in that mix of hilarious and awesome that Oda does so well.

Speaking of asking permission to counter attack, it happens more than once post-time skip which I didn't notice until I read it all again at once. I really liked it. There's a mutual respect there in them recognizing Luffy as captain and Luffy knowing they're asking to do what needs to be done. And the way it's done always come off in that mix of hilarious and awesome that Oda does so well.
It happened twice in dressrosa alone. Franky and than sanji, thought it was really cool.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Fave Sanji moments:

1. The reveal that Sanji ended up in the kamabakka kingdom
523-19-1.jpg

2. Duval reveal
18-19.png

*Bonus points to Brook laughing after the reveal.

3. Sanji's uncool jump in Thriller Bark "hogeh!"
dWScEXX.jpg

jbug617

Banned
Top 5 Emotional Moments

1. Ace's death
2. Robin saying she wants to live
3. Nami's freak out and asking Luffy to help her
4. Luffy vs Usopp
5. Merry's funeral/Dadan and Garp

If I had to include another one I would say Z's death in Film Z especially when the music kicks in.

Apparently it's been a long running rumour in Japan that the next Straw Hat will be a female ninja. Based on some 2chan leak from 2009 or something. I think that probably even if it was true at some point that Oda might be bored of the idea now and has folders full of other character designs. But if Raizou turns out to be some really awesomely well designed female tomboy ninja with a very odd devil fruit then who knows.

We might find out this week.

One guess I have is that Raizou taught Carrot how to fight.

Apparently it's been a long running rumour in Japan that the next Straw Hat will be a female ninja. Based on some 2chan leak from 2009 or something. I think that probably even if it was true at some point that Oda might be bored of the idea now and has folders full of other character designs. But if Raizou turns out to be some really awesomely well designed female tomboy ninja with a very odd devil fruit then who knows.

We might find out this week.

One guess I have is that Raizou taught Carrot how to fight.
On OPP this past week Stephen Paul suggested it could be possible Raizo is female, because the only thing to suggest Raizo is male is their name. Apparently the official stuff has Kinemon and Kanjuro refering to Raizo without Gendered pronouns.

On OPP this past week Stephen Paul suggested it could be possible Raizo is female, because the only thing to suggest Raizo is male is their name. Apparently the official stuff has Kinemon and Kanjuro refering to Raizo without Gendered pronouns.

The source I heard said that it's not the first time Oda used this since he had Lola call Nami Namizo because Nami was pretending to be male.

GhostBed

These are some solid theories, really hoping Raizo turns out to be female.

But I could see her haveing Rebecca-esque clothing...plz Oda. don't do it. just this once.

Anteater

But I could see her haveing Rebecca-esque clothing...plz Oda. don't do it. just this once.

She probably won't unless she swapped clothes with a Mink (which I guess is highly possible). Wano is basically old fashion ancient Japan, it's why Kinemon was freaking out over Nami's clothing and her "attitude" or whatever.

GhostBed

She probably won't unless she swapped clothes with a Mink (which I guess is highly possible). Wano is basically old fashion ancient Japan, it's why Kinemon was freaking out over Nami's clothing and her "attitude" or whatever.

Ahh, good point. Raizo has potential to be amazing...Really hoping for the reveal this chapter.

GG-Duo

Man just compare this to what we know now.
Though there are still shadowfigures we don't know yet, I want to know who the old guy is with the trident. And one of them looks like Moriah from behind with a different haircut.

I want to see that creepy owl-head guy in the middle.

IHaveIce

Banned
I want to see that creepy owl-head guy in the middle.

I want to see all of them :( To be clear we don't know: top Far left(the kinda moria looking guy imo), Potential Raizo top right, The Hooded owl guy in the middle, Trident Thanos guy bottom right and middle left,smoking afro guy couple of times in the middle and those 2 guys where one wears a cowboy hat and the other guy looks to be wearing headphones or something.

The remainig are, Sheepshead/Jack's underlings, Pekoms and co, Rob Lucci, Kid and Killer

Remember the guy with the wine and cigar is likely a member of the Vinsmokes. Reading right to left, you always see the wine first and then him smoking.

Also looks to be a luxurious room he's in which would make sense for a member of the family.

GhostBed

Remember the guy with the wine and cigar is likely a member of the Vinsmokes. Reading right to left, you always see the wine first and then him smoking.

Also looks to be a luxurious room he's in which would make sense for a member of the family.

I'm convinced this is Sanji's father. Makes too much damn sense.

Luffy Nami
Zoro Tashigi
Usopp Kaya
Sanji Whoever the Bride is
Chopper Reindeer Mink
Robin Franky
Brook Handcock's Panties
Jimbei JUSTICE

Essentially canon at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom