• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT| ZEHAHAHAHA! The Name of this Age is Blackbeard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that the same six Straw Hats have shown up twice in two of the three color spreads.

latest

latest

Maybe this is a hint at which of the crewmembers will be the most prominent in the upcoming Sanji saga.

GhostBed

C3385139-1456304452400974large.jpg

Looks like we're almost through this list now. Last one to discover is the Snakenecks.

Crazy how far in advance Oda teased the Minks.

GhostBed

Spoiler page is out.

We check up on how Jack is doing after his supposed death. Really interested in knowing how the fuck this guy got away from all those big shots AND if he actually managed to rescue/free Doffy.

IHaveIce

Banned
Expected, though we don't know what happened.
Also is there Dragon's face on the newspaper? Is the war between Blackbeard and the revolutionaries already going?

And is Kinemon trading clothes or revealing something?

GhostBed

Expected, though we don't know what happened.
Also is there Dragon's face on the newspaper? Is the war between Blackbeard and the revolutionaries already going?

And is Kinemon trading clothes or revealing something?

I figure the war between Blackbeard and the Revos is already started; It would be just like Blackbeard to jump in there and wreak havoc as soon as the opportunity came up.

It looks like Kinemon is revealing something, maybe some kind of symbol that confirms his clan?

Spoiler page is out.

We check up on how Jack is doing after his supposed death. Really interested in knowing how the fuck this guy got away from all those big shots AND if he actually managed to rescue/free Doffy.
Yeah how the fuck is he still alive?? A battle ship to ship would insinuate the loser going into the sea, right? Did Fuji and Sengoku let him withdraw?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
We Naruto now. Raziou is going to be fun to have around for a bit.

Kinemon being Momo's retainer and not father is an interesting twist, very much a Samurai drama thing to do.

I figured Zou would have a Poneglyph, it seemed like the perfect place to hide one. I imagine we'll hear what it says next chapter.

Kornflayx

That whole bit from being unimpressed by Raizou to proclaiming him to be their god was unreal. Zou continues to be the most fun arc since the timeskip

I part of me really really hopes that side panel of Law during Raizou's ninjitsu page was him being impressed.

"All men...are obsessed with Ninja."

Some things implied,
Roger visited the Poneglyph on Zou and Momo is a prodigy for hearing the voice of all things like Aisa was a prodigy for observation haki. Looks like we are going to hear what Zou says like I guessed but Luffy being interested in if Zou poops in still uncertain.

Raizo reminds me of Gaimon.

BatDan

Some things implied,
Roger visited the Poneglyph on Zou and Momo is a prodigy for hearing the voice of all things like Aisa was a prodigy for observation haki. Looks like we are going to hear what Zou says like I guessed but Luffy being interested in if Zou poops in still uncertain.

Of course Zunisha poops. It's a living elephant with a visible butthole. He questions Brook and Merfolk because they're not normal

Narutos anime is stuck in filler hell so oda decided to put matters into his own hands he'll continue naruto and one piece lol!!

A red poneglyph?? Awww shit whats it say whats it say!!!

Kornflayx

Raizo's introduction was great! Still find Momo's antics a little gross... a perverted kid? Really Oda?

Yeah, I agree. Up until now it was right on the edge for me because it was mostly the "woman with big breasts hugs someone with his chest to her face" trope. But the active groping of Nami's breasts in this chapter went into uncomfortable territory for me.

ffdgh

And yet another surprise or 3. I must say I wasn't expecting law and zoro to have requests too lol. Hopefully robin will explain what that things says next week.

Chapter was great imo. Raizou is fun. I had guessed that Kinemon might not be Momo's dad, and that he'd be some bigshot of Wano, and it seems I was right. After all, all the evidence pointed to the reason why Doflamingo wanted Momo to be completely unrelated to the artificial df he ate (since he seemed to have an interest before Momo even got it, and his crew didn't know Momo had it either). So yeah, that's definitely the reason Momo is special

BatDan

Chapter was great imo. Raizou is fun. I had guessed that Kinemon might not be Momo's dad, and that he'd be some bigshot of Wano, and it seems I was right. After all, all the evidence pointed to the reason why Doflamingo wanted Momo to be completely unrelated to the artificial df he ate (since he seemed to have an interest before Momo even got it, and his crew didn't know Momo had it either). So yeah, that's definitely the reason Momo is special

Damn, that's a good point. Taking out Wano would have given Doffy more power.

Jigolo

Another fantastic chapter by Oda. That Franky panel is just hilarious. I'm interested in seeing where this goes. It looks like Jack will play a part in whatever is coming next. Who knows, maybe that Luffy will go get Sanji and Zoro will face Jack is actually true

Im really surprised at how good zou is all around. Comedy,information,character development,world building. It's not over yet but i may have to switch up my top 5 arcs list. Haven't read a bad zou chapter yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom