• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typed in "One Piece' on YouTube and saw Capone and Sakazuki having a smoke.
ysrpARb.png

MANUELF

Banned
Welcome friend, good answer.

Now to the important questions:

1. Sanji - yay or nay?
2. #teamdragon or #teamblackbeard

Don't you dare say blackbeard

1.- meh
2.- #TeamBlackbeard (Dragon has done nothing and I really hate irresponsible parents)

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
where the spoilers at yo

MANUELF

Banned
He can redeem himself in your eyes.

Now:
#Sanjidoormat or #Sanjiwhipped ?

What does that even mean?

Concerning the spoilers
So Sabo adopted brother is the King of Goa Kingdom? Im surprised Luffy village is still alive
Who is that woman in the wedding dress? Pudding?
Did Blackbeard men destroy the revolutionary base or Dragon did when found?
I knew Carrot would go with them, it was pretty obvious
Cant wait for the full chapter, sounds amazing

What does that even mean?

Concerning the spoilers
So Sabo adopted brother is the King of Goa Kingdom? Im surprised Luffy village is still alive
Who is that woman in the wedding dress? Pudding?
Did Blackbeard men destroy the revolutionary base or Dragon did when found?
I knew Carrot would go with them, it was pretty obvious
Cant wait for the full chapter, sounds amazing

I think BB must have destroyed the base after the RA evacuated. They would be super weak if they were beaten like this. BB will destroy something even if his target has left. I would like to see BB get a bit of a beating soon, he is the Dick Dastardly of OP

He wants to fight and defeat all the Yonko but knows there a time and place for that, fighting BM right now with Kaido breathing down his crew neck it doesn't make sense...even for Luffy.

Luffy says that he doesn't want to fight Shanks first not that he wants to fight him. It's just saying that he doesn't want to stand before Shanks until he has proved that he is an equal.

both?
we already know that he wants to take down big mom because she is dangerous for fishmn island,but they also explained to him why he can't wage war with everyone at the same time
Idk guys, I just can't see Luffy fighting and defeating every single emperor unless this series is going on for 20 more years. Once he beats one then he's basically on their level, so why the need to beat them all?
He'll be "taking them down" by becoming Pirate King.

Idk guys, I just can't see Luffy fighting and defeating every single emperor unless this series is going on for 20 more years. Once he beats one then he's basically on their level, so why the need to beat them all?
He'll be "taking them down" by becoming Pirate King.

Well there could be four more major arcs...This arc, to take down Kaido.

The next arc beating Big Mom. The third arc where he surpasses Shanks. And the final arc versus WG and BB.

thanks to the spoilers it really seems that reverie is near .
It has been so many years can't wait to see how this all plays out .
Hope we get some fun with all the people the SH know there.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Blackleg is laughing from his banned grave. Kinda sucks that literally everything cool that Blackbeard does is off screen...although I'm sure the Revolutionaries aren't defeated.

ffdgh

Sad to see cobra is wheel chair bound. Hope chopper can work his magic....science if they visit the Reverie. Carrot for new straw hat.
KuGsj.gif

Kreed

One Piece 823:

I'm going to have to go back and try to remember a couple of characters that appeared in the first few pages of the chapter prior to switching perspectives to Luffy. Definitely wasn't expecting the battle between Blackbeard and the Revolutionary army to be over so soon, although after the revelation on Blackbeard and Marco's battle I wasn't expecting the Revolutionary Army to win either regardless of not knowing Dragon's powers (hopefully we will see this and the Marco battle someday in the form of a flashback). I'm assuming the "important" revolutionaries escaped (Sabo, Dragon, etc...) since we are currently in the middle of one character rescue already.

To be fair, we don't know that. We just know the island is in ruins. Hell, I'm pretty sure a battle between the Revs and BB would cause that regardless of who won.
True say, I honestly doubt they're defeated. Probably evacuated or bailed when BB arrived.

Do you think BB leaked their location? Or the battle was visible to surrounding areas.

Lol at Stelly returning. Carrot is also on the ship like most people predicted.

Oh and something is definitely going to happen with Shirahoshi during the Reverie.

In a hilarious twist, the destruction of the Rev HQ had nothing to do with BB, and the Rev leaders destroyed it themselves during a heated arguement when they were meeting

Kornflayx

I bet the Revolutionaries trashed the place when they found out that BB was heading for them. So that they wouldn't find any secrets or evidence of where they went.

Syntsui

Their location was compromised, no point in staying there. Also, of course the place would be destroying if they battled against BB crew.

Syntsui

Shoutout to the best world building in the manga game. Some shit will go down at the Reverie, specially considering the explicit involvement of many kings with pirates.

Lunar15

I would have to imagine the fate of the Revolutionaries is tied into Revarie somehow. A collection of world leaders all in one place? Dragon had to had to have some kind of plans to either run surveillance on it or even crash it.

But now, with their base in ruins, it begs the question of whether or not Blackbeard was involved (likely) and if we're setting up another Ace-type situation where Dragon is taken in and put up against Revarie or something like that.

Revarie sounds like a pretty final event for the series: Shirahoshi will be there, she's a weapon, and someone in the world knows about her power and will likely try to use it. Vivi and Cobra will be there, and they're going to dig into what went on with the Nefertari family. It's a culmination of pretty much everything we've been through in the past, so I have to imagine it's going to be an extremely pivotal moment.

Syntsui

Man, Carrot is so adorable/scary. Can't wait to see her fighting someone, as Pedro said, she is definetly powerful. Let's not forget she put Zoro on check when they arrive in Zou (let's not read too much into this please).

Damn. I didn't think we'd see Stelly or Goa Kingdom at play again any time in the future. Sabo and possibly Luffy will definitely be confronting them in the future. In regards to Arabasta, Cobra is definitely destined to die especially if he's asking about the Poneglyphs. It's also gonna be nice to see Wapol again considering how rich he became after his defeat.

As everyone assumed Carrot managed to make it on board Luffy's ship. I have a feeling there may be more to her character then we've been led to believe so far although hesistant to say she's gonna be a new Strawhat member even if it would be pretty cool.

That being said, the most important piece of information is that the Revolutionary HQ has been destroyed, most likely by Blackbeard. I still find it strange that he would decide to attack them rather than try and combine their forces considering how they're both enemies of the World Government. Still, I guess if there's anyone that could propose such a threat the Government, Blackbeard would want them out of his way for fear of them becoming a rival.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom