• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can anyone hate Blackbeard? Look at this smile.

maxresdefault.jpg

Ogodei

At this point i'm buying into the "Jinbe + Carrot" theory. Jinbe's finally at that point unless he dies or something goes very pear-shaped this arc (like getting news of an attack on Fishman Island), and Carrot's throwing down too many signals.

Veelk

Banned
I'd prefer if Carrot joined the crew, but if she didn't, I'd rather she go her own way as a pirate.

And then the narrative reveals that the story thus far has basically just been the longest lasting prologue of all time, and Carrot is the actual protagonist of the story as we follow her on her journey to find One Piece.

Ogodei

I'd prefer if Carrot joined the crew, but if she didn't, I'd rather she go her own way as a pirate.

And then the narrative reveals that the story thus far has basically just been the longest lasting prologue of all time, and Carrot is the actual protagonist of the story as we follow her on her journey to find One Piece.

Including her super bunny hop all the way back to Fuuscha Village in East Blue?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Pedro's VA in the anime is perfect for him. Makes him 10x cooler.

Shyranui

Neo Member
Anybody here collects the manga in physical form? Are the 3-in-1 omnibus from VIZ worth it or are they the same as the regular volumes but put together? Is there a better version that is not regular sized like a hardcover? If not I suppose I'll stick with the digital version.

Anybody here collects the manga in physical form? Are the 3-in-1 omnibus from VIZ worth it or are they the same as the regular volumes but put together? Is there a better version that is not regular sized like a hardcover? If not I suppose I'll stick with the digital version.
Meh I don't like the 3-1 version they're the same put together but imo the book feels a lot cheaper

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!

Meh I don't like the 3-1 version they're the same put together but imo the book feels a lot cheaper

Yeah much thinner crummier paper. Sick with the individual volumes.

Ray Down

Banned

Yes

They aren't the same, they are printed on cheaper paper and just to me worse than a single volume.

Don't think so.

I should start collecting digital until I get a better storage situation for my manga.

Yes

They aren't the same, they are printed on cheaper paper and just to me worse than a single volume.

Don't think so.

I should start collecting digital until I get a better storage situation for my manga.
Was thinking of doing digital but I started so far I'm at 82(82 is pre ordered)volumes physical with all the voyages so it would be a waste of money I'll just continue as is

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm right around halfway through buying it all digitally.

Amazon had a 50% price increase though so I've slowed down a bunch. I skipped buying them for the past few months to save up money for the switch launch. I think I'll go back to buying 5 a month in May.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom