• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m5mk8sB3dC1rsdimto1_500.gif

Principate

Saint Titanfall
And like a wimp he gives up against kaido

Ah that reminds of Kizaru's take smooth as shit dismantlement of the Supernova's that was some of the hypest shit in the anime. The mirror transition into Appo kick then straight to X drake Kick. Hawkin's having no idea what the fuck just happened standing followed by Kizaru's finger gun. The shit was velvet smooth.

Principate

Saint Titanfall
What's pretty funny is that considering how much help Luffy required to defeat Cracker the mad Monk is currently roughly the same power level as our Protagonist.The opposite being true for a lot of the other Supernova's considering the feats.

Ray Down

Banned
What's pretty funny is that considering how much help Luffy required to defeat Cracker the mad Monk is currently roughly the same power level as our Protagonist.The opposite being true for a lot of the other Supernova's considering the feats.

Luffy only needed help cuss Cracker fruit is hax's.

Veelk

Banned
I was gonna write "*Pudding's reaction to seeing Sanji naked*" until I realized this isn't her looking in horror, but that Japanese demure look thing we were just talking about.

Veelk

Banned
I don't think Pudding will have a huge role past this arc, so she'll probably never meet Zoro. But maybe in an SBS or character bio, her profile should be like "Favorite color: Green. Likes: Swordsmen, things that come in 3. Dislikes: Sanji"

Red Fire

I think her being from a mysterious rare race that is able to read poneglyphs and all the stuff about awakening her third eye etc. points towards her playing some kind of important role, enough to show up beyond this arc

Ray Down

Banned
I think her being from a mysterious rare race that is able to read poneglyphs and all the stuff about awakening her third eye etc. points towards her playing some kind of important role, enough to show up beyond this arc

Seeing how BM isn't going down this arc, of course.

I could see that being used as a cliffhanger by the end of the arc.

NSESN

Let's be fair with Sanji, he is a genetic failure, sort of killed his mom, ran away from home, was sold to a pirate and then betrayed by his future wife, but still is the top 3. He is like the reverse Gohan.

Ray Down

Banned
Let's be fair with Sanji, he is a genetic failure, sort of killed his mom, ran away from home, was sold to a pirate and then betrayed by his future wife, but still is the top 3. He is like the reverse Gohan.

But hey at least Gohan gets best girl.

SanPu will be true, believe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom