• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

caliph95

You guessed it!

tumblr_ombnn7FhYN1rcufwuo2_540.gif

----

Almost forgot about Brulee's 10,000 soldiers lmao

They'll be fine though.
images

I don't know why i overlooked it, considering Arlong Park arc is probably top 3 for me. I'll check it out!

That uncensored Nami stabbing, really hard stuff.

Ray Down

Banned
I liked all of those, but I don't recall the Foxy one.

There alright but i think the specials that came just before it like Nami and 3D2Y were just better overall.

Foxy was that Neptunia one with the Peacock fan vice admiral or something that had a sword that could stretch where one of the best things about it is Nami steps up and takes action.

LotusHD

Banned
There alright but i think the specials that came just before it like Nami and 3D2Y were just better overall.

Foxy was that Neptunia one with the Peacock fan vice admiral or something that had a sword that could stretch where one of the best things about it is Nami steps up and takes action.

Nebulandia or whatever? Oh yea, I liked that one too. Honestly, I can watch the Straw Hats do whatever, the only stuff I wasn't feeling was like the first 4 movies or so.

Ray Down

Banned
From Sandman at Arlong Park:

According to the preview page for ONE PIECE Magazine volume 3,
- Successive editors AND Oda will talk about ONE PIECE together.
- Novel Ace chapter 3: World Government offers Ace to join Shichibukai in Sabaody where Spade Pirates stay for ship coating. Isca, a female Marine, confronts Ace.
- Kazuya Takahashi in Square Enix will draw the cover page for Ace novel.
- Sabo's bounty poster will be revealed.

Kazuya Takahashi is Final Fantasy XIV main illustrator.

BSZEsUoCEAE7xnr.jpg

I wonder which of the pre-timeskip Warlords didn't have their position at the time Ace was offered it. Maybe Kuma or Hancock? Probably wasn't Crocodile, Moria, or Jinbe.

Top Bottom