• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT| Golden Hammer ---God--- Usopp

chrono01

Thanks for the OT, Raxious. Nicely done.

Went overboard on the weekend gold spree =P

Also no thanks to Chrono for his must haves write up? Boooo
unless he copied and pasted from somewhere =P
Yeah, in my original post [where I posted the character information] I also posted the source [which was a website], so no thanks is needed. I cleaned it up a bit [by adding character portraits and separating the gatcha-only characters from the others] but, as a whole, it's the website that did the bulk of the work. I appreciate the thought, though!

haha, as far as I know the write up of the character is taken from:
http://op-tc-eng-version.blogspot.com.au/

But i'll put his name next to it ;)
You are correct!

Speaking of, that website is insanely valuable, I check it daily. Definitely one to check out regularly if you're a fan of this game.

chrono01

Question: Which of the upcoming characters do you most want?

Personally, I'm saving every single Rainbow Gem I can [outside of upgrading my maximum unit capacity - I'm at 55 now] for when they introduce Boa Hancock to the gatcha. Granted she's only available from specific 24-hour events, and I'm sure she'll be extremely difficult to actually obtain [my luck with these style of games is usually pretty abysmal], so I doubt I'll actually manage it. It won't be for lack of trying, though.

Boa Hancock:

iIz6IiTMqjlyW.jpg

Boa Hancock: Shichibukai:

iBsZKdZdpkCqp.jpg

Captain Ability:

If above 70% HP:
2,75x ATK & 1.5x Recovery of Speed & Heart Attributes

Special Ability:

Delay enemy turn by 1.
Recover HP by 15x of her Recovery

Her 1-turn delay, as well as 15x heal, would find a nice slot on my Ace team. Not only that, her Captain Ability would lend itself very well for farming.
It doesn't hurt that her card art is nice to look at too.

Please game, let me have her.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I remember reading it somewhere, but when can we get the upgraded penguins?
You mean the Pirate Penguins? Will have to wait for the next story mission that is coming or whenever they introduce them for the weekly special Island.

Stider

Who would the best INT character to level atm? Have 3 INT turtles and would rather use them on the right type. Have Nami, just need the seahorse to evolve her to lv 50 form, or should I wait till I get Buggy?

chrono01

On my first roll I got Nami!
Sorry to say, not a great pull. You get a Nami for free simply for working through the story, so it's better to get either one of the gatcha-only units [Ace/Shanks/Vivi/Smoker] or one of the top-tier "farmable" ones [such as Arlong/Zeff].

It's up to you whether it's worth re-rolling or not.

While I'm happy with my Shanks, I still think Vivi overall is the best starter.
Auto-heals is so good in these games, and people on your friend's list will love you.

So my QQ of the day is Arlong not joining. He will be mine.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
this zeff hunt is killing me. holy crap thanks to whoever has that high powered arlong, because it dashes my hopes faster than hoping for the best

Arlong park done, to be continued lol

Well time to farm for stuff like crazy.
Thank you for your skinny Alvida, Kimchi her ability to reduce atk damage by 80% and 50% saved my ass on that Arlong fight, man he had tons of HP.

Om3ga

21 cola later i finally get the attack boost on my Merry!

I was about to start focusing on a slasher team or dex team for the Buggy event and I realized I accidently got rid of the Cabaji that I dropped! I guess I'll wait for the event to farm him.

Gin seems to be easy to drop. I've already dropped 5 of him farming turtles in Baratie 4 and only 2 turtles!

cw_sasuke

Haha.... I also still trying to get him. I even got the title for beating the stage +30 times. At least the stage has very easy so you can finish it fast.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Still not available in Europe it seems :/

cw_sasuke

Still not available in Europe it seems :/
It is available in multiple European countries since I downloaded it from the Appstore and Google Play last week.

If you are on iOS you could download it via a different account and on Android you just need the apk to install the game.

cw_sasuke

What's so good about Kuro?
Stats and he fits into Slasher/QCK teams.

Well otherwise, you gotta do something once you finished the avaliable story missions so might as well use the time to farm the not completely useless story units.

linkent

Great OT!!

@Gogo, took me ~10x to get him. Using the last stage instead of stage 5.

Just reached the cost to fit him into the group.
His special animation is so cool!
Current team, Arlong, Zoro, Buggy, Usopp, Kuro.
Most probably will swap Buggy for next batch Slasher.
Dont like his Special (change meat to Int)

Dandte

For gameplay i'm Most Interested in Boa Hancock ...for artstyle and collection i want These zodiac strawhats.....now, but I think the chances we will get Them in the english Version are kinda low.

Crap, is there a way to post pictures via ipad? I cant grab the Image link.

Nami
http://onepiece-treasurecruise.com/c-422/

Zoro
http://onepiece-treasurecruise.com/c-421/

BTW i highly recommend the above site. It's completely in japanese but even as a non japanese speaker you can See all characters under this link

http://onepiece-treasurecruise.com/character/

It has more characters then the Well written blogpost the FAQ is from.

cw_sasuke

Great OT!!

@Gogo, took me ~10x to get him. Using the last stage instead of stage 5.

Just reached the cost to fit him into the group.
His special animation is so cool!
Current team, Arlong, Zoro, Buggy, Usopp, Kuro.
Most probably will swap Buggy for next batch Slasher.
Dont like his Special (change meat to Int)
For the Slasher team his active skill is kinda useless but on an Int team it's probably one of the best moves when paired with a meat provider like Chopper.

chrono01

should i just continue with the story before farming pirates?
I definitely would.

The further you are the more access you have to farming other units. Not only that, it provides nice XP and furthers the story. Only start farming current units when you've completed whatever story content that's available now [so just past Arlong Park] and have nothing better to do.

RalchAC

I. Posted this question just before you all jumped on the ot

Where do you farm Seahorses? And crabs / penguins?

RalchAC

http://onepiece-cruise.blogspot.de/p/fusion-materials.html?m=1

You can find those there.

I sorted it it out on this spreadsheet by stages.
Please help filling the exp part if you can :D

https://docs.google.com/a/indopatriaglobal.com/spreadsheets/d/tG_KJA00Aasnm_YyiLhmFJA/htmlview?pli=1

The idea is dividing EXP earned by Stamina and get a number, right?

Like 200/8=25. The higher values should be better for leveling up and all that, if I'm not mistaken.

Edit: Daaamn! The Seapony stage is already on the Extra Island. First run there gave me 4 seahorses (two small, two middle). I'm going to farm there as much as I can.

Rurunaki

I have Shanks but currently levelling Ussop.. also divided if should focus on Kuro or Sanji.. the lack of beli is disturbing though..

linkent

The idea is dividing EXP earned by Stamina and get a number, right?

Like 200/8=25. The higher values should be better for leveling up and all that, if I'm not mistaken.

Edit: Daaamn! The Seapony stage is already on the Extra Island. First run there gave me 4 seahorses (two small, two middle). I'm going to farm there as much as I can.

Yup the higher the Exp/Sta, the more efficient.
but more importantly is to make use of excess stamina on lower exp level to get as close as possible to the next level and do the highest exp round.
so you could begin the next level with more exp.

currently the pattern seems to be the higher the level, the better the exp/sta.
so Arlong last round is the best exp wise.

Did the seahorse once, got 301exp, dunno whether that is fix number or random.

Just started playing and i've been levelling my main story luffy to lvl 13 and got both coby, alvida and golden hammer usopp

i dont really thing that Hammer Usopp is good as beginning roll, it is not hard to get. (you get normal Usopp after Syrup Village, easy to level to 20, will eventually get all his mats to evolve)
and is really weak.
would suggest rerolling if you wanted to finish the game easier.

RalchAC

I have Shanks but currently levelling Ussop.. also divided if should focus on Kuro or Sanji.. the lack of beli is disturbing though..

You should farm money on the extra island of weekends. You can get like >50k every time you do the extra dungeon there.

I think I've finished my Seahorse farming. I have 5 small, 3 medium, 3 big.

I dunno if I should keep farming 5-1 or just wait until Thursday when they'd have increased drop rates.

Yup the higher the Exp/Sta, the more efficient.
but more importantly is to make use of excess stamina on lower exp level to get as close as possible to the next level and do the highest exp round.
so you could begin the next level with more exp.

currently the pattern seems to be the higher the level, the better the exp/sta.
so Arlong last round is the best exp wise.

Did the seahorse once, got 301exp, dunno whether that is fix number or random.

That stage has given me 306 and 301 exp. Since you've changed the doc to "see only" I'll Pm you if I have any exp value that isn't there.

Reknoc

Didn't realise I could have had Vivi, wish I care about rerolling now ._. oh well, the smoker and chopper I got is good enough for now. Added myself to the spreadsheet.

KumaJG

Sorry to say, not a great pull. You get a Nami for free simply for working through the story, so it's better to get either one of the gatcha-only units [Ace/Shanks/Vivi/Smoker] or one of the top-tier "farmable" ones [such as Arlong/Zeff].

It's up to you whether it's worth re-rolling or not.

I'll worry about minMaxing later

kubus

So I just downloaded this game, I'm up to Shells Town now. I got a Fire Pearl in both free draws.... Should I reroll now that I'm still early in the story?

cw_sasuke

So I just downloaded this game, I'm up to Shells Town now. I got a Fire Pearl in both free draws.... Should I reroll now that I'm still early in the story?
Yes. He isn't a great leader and even his stats alone are just so so.

Of course you can just continue anyway, but I fell you would regret it later.

jpax

Great OT!

I have a few questions, however. What are these evolver type cards? They are filling up my inventory.
Another thing is, what is wrong with them and their pricing? This is rediculous!
I was prepared and actually wanted to spend money but 5$ for oone card? Are they crazy? I was hoping for 5 gems for a dollar and would have spend money, but this?

Over all the game is great, I have no idea what I am doing and just keep clicking... Is there more to the fighting than that?
I do not understand Tandem, the colors or what difference the classes have.

Great OT!

I have a few questions, however. What are these evolver type cards? They are filling up my inventory.
Another thing is, what is wrong with them and their pricing? This is rediculous!
I was prepared and actually wanted to spend money but 5$ for oone card? Are they crazy? I was hoping for 5 gems for a dollar and would have spend money, but this?

Over all the game is great, I have no idea what I am doing and just keep clicking... Is there more to the fighting than that?
I do not understand Tandem, the colors or what difference the classes have.

Evolver cards are only for evolving characters, I'm fairly sure.

And yeah, the prices are ridiculous. I was thinking more or less the same as you with that. In battle, you can see what colour is superior to what colour by looking in the upper left corner.

kubus

Aw yeah I got Chopper from my first roll! He's my favorite character :D.

Hope I get a second good character in my second draw... I don't want to restart again and lose Chopper, lol

Also there is no way to skip the tutorial right?

Top Bottom