• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Dawg

I had my first story island drop ever today...

c0738.png

Dawg

The increase in Straw Hat Pirates droprate this sugo has me worried.

I can already see it, a bunch of Zoro's I already have...

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I've given up on getting a Legend; my goal now it to get as many bride characters as I can, but Kalifa might ruin that.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
whats the best place to get a blue crab? (not hermit crab). I need one to evolve camie, and it would help clean out some box space over the next 48 hours, too

GaimeGuy

Hmm seems like they are going to release them on Tuesday. No complaints here.

Heh none of the characters seem that great, it's pretty hard for me to justify spending gems trying to max them out now instead of slowly doing it over a year or two. I guess the same could be said for RR units, but even a chance to get a new useful character sounds more tempting. To each their own.

Dalmatian and Onigumo are good.

Momonoga is a great knowledge lead/burst sub. He is also the best psy slasher you can farm in the game. The only better PSY slashers are legend shanks and Straw Hat Pirates Attack Brook.

Kyou

Personally Iva during skill up is fine by me, with my Mihawk maxed now and a dent in Doffy I'll probably be able to max Iva too

but I weep for the rest of you

GaimeGuy

so this means that next week's raid is going to be monster chopper, right?

I don't really care that much, sure it's a boring raid boss to get during 2x; but it makes it less of an issue to invest gems in sugo when you know there won't be an important raid tied to the skillup.

Next to that, now that we've got raid bosses every week it's not like we won't have plenty of chances to farm the others.

(besides I still need to max ivankov :3c)

bonkeng

Hi guys. I just started playing this game.

I'm aware that there's a rerolling trick for better units.

What are some good non sugofest units to start with?

Or should i wait for the next Sugofest to reroll?

Thanks in advance.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Hi guys. I just started playing this game.

I'm aware that there's a rerolling trick for better units.

What are some good non sugofest units to start with?

Or should i wait for the next Sugofest to reroll?

Thanks in advance.

We will have a Sugofest this week - def. wait and reroll for Legends once its here.

Played the game for nearly 400 days with many pulls and still havent pulled a Legend. So yeah better make sure you start with a strong Account/Legend. Best of Luck.

PS: There might be some Gaffer that can provide you with Legend Accounts already...well if they dont have given them away already.

bonkeng

We will have a Sugofest this week - def. wait and reroll for Legends once its here.

Played the game for nearly 400 days with many pulls and still havent pulled a Legend. So yeah better make sure you start with a strong Account/Legend. Best of Luck.

PS: There might be some Gaffer that can provide you with Legend Accounts already...well if they dont have given them away already.

Oh is it?

Hopefully someone can give me a legend account. But preferably as fresh as possible so i can build my own way up.

For Sugo, is Log Luffy still the best? I got the info by reading online. But not sure if it's up to date since last posy was from January or February.

ah_hia

Log luffy, g3 and sengoku are the most beginner friendly units to have. The only problem is team cost which will be a factor until you are 150.

Heng

Dalmatian and Onigumo are good.

Momonoga is a great knowledge lead/burst sub. He is also the best psy slasher you can farm in the game. The only better PSY slashers are legend shanks and Straw Hat Pirates Attack Brook.
Hmm that's good to know. I don't really use my slasher team anymore but I'm always down for stronger PSY units. Still, I don't think I'll gem to get his special up ASAP.

Do raid bosses go in a set order? Or is it random?
It's random.

Oh is it?

Hopefully someone can give me a legend account. But preferably as fresh as possible so i can build my own way up.

For Sugo, is Log Luffy still the best? I got the info by reading online. But not sure if it's up to date since last posy was from January or February.
This Sugofest is coming up this Tuesday (or Wednesday if you're not in the US). The OP is still pretty up to date, and I'd say Sengoku would be better to start out with since he'll boosts characters you get from FN and for early game. If you want to look towards endgame, Log Luffy or Rayleigh would be your best bet since they offer so much flexibility and can clear most Colosseums/raid/FN. WB is also pretty good but he's not very good to start out with due to his captain ability.

Really, almost any legends would be nice. The tiers in the OP are pretty spot on, and I would put Marco/SW Ace on the same level as Boa. SW Ace may actually belong to another tier, which is "one day he'll be useful", with Crocodile and Sabo. Lucci is pretty good as well but he's restricted to tough types only.

BTW if you don't know how to reroll or would rather be given a free account, you should check out Twitch. Most streamers will make tons of new accounts and offer a giveaway as an incentive for following them.

bonkeng

@Heng: How do I find the twitch users who are giving free accounts?

I do know how to reroll by clearing data, but it's quite tedious, so if I can have a free account with top tier unit, that would be great.

Heng

I do know how to reroll by clearing data, but it's quite tedious, so if I can have a free account with top tier unit, that would be great.
On desktop, I'm not sure because it's not well organized like the mobile app. It doesn't allow you to find specific games and who streams it.

On mobile, search for OPTC (you may have to spell it out if you get no results) and look for any streamer under 100 viewers during a Sugofest. They will take a while to get an account with a legendary unit, but when they do, they usually give it to one of the viewers who followed them.

There's also another site you can buy it off someone (I don't recommend this) but I don't know if I'm allowed to post this site. They also have some global accounts that are a bit further along in the story as well as accounts with multiple legends. I can send you a PM if you can't get lucky with Twitch.

bonkeng

On desktop, I'm not sure because it's not well organized like the mobile app. It doesn't allow you to find specific games and who streams it.

On mobile, search for OPTC (you may have to spell it out if you get no results) and look for any streamer under 100 viewers during a Sugofest. They will take a while to get an account with a legendary unit, but when they do, they usually give it to one of the viewers who followed them.

There's also another site you can buy it off someone (I don't recommend this) but I don't know if I'm allowed to post this site. They also have some global accounts that are a bit further along in the story as well as accounts with multiple legends. I can send you a PM if you can't get lucky with Twitch.

I see. I'll try the Twitch and at the same time reroll myself.

BTW, did you play Chain Chronicles before? you're name seems familiar......

One reason I actually don't mind iva during double skill up is cause iva's basically the only raid boss I don't find worth stocking up on; which means the only time I'd ever skill up iva during 2x skill is if we happened to get the raid while 2x skill was active.

Mixed2k

I'll pm you a sengoku fresh account, it's probably the 2nd best starter in the game (or maybe the best). I rerolled a lot a while ago.

Going balls deep this sugo, 20 pulls, let's hope for Robin, Blueno, Jabra and Kalifa.. I got some seriously high expectations, gonna be so disappointed.

I've got enough gems for 12 pulls. (160+)

And tons of box space due to skill level up. :p

Hoping for wolf stream, definitely Jabra (ace go away), Kalifa ...

That's the ones I really want, honestly.

Any legend is always appreciated.

MiTYH

HAHAHA Ivankov, of course it is. Thanks Bandai...

I'll have about 40ish gems come Sugofest, which is a lot for me. Still, I will probably only pull 2 or 3 times. CP9 are really the only units that I need - I've been luck and I basically started with G3 and SWS Zoro, and Tnami and Robin were acquired recently.

But knowing me I'll burn through 5 or 6 pulls to get one new unit. But it'll be okay because of BOX SPACE FREEING UP with the skillup event.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
3 Pulls from - hoping for a Legend, which probably the only thing that could motivate me again to play the game more often again.

btw. Wanted to level up my Robin, so would be good to see some Marcos online later.

My mistake, I thought Jabra was a QUCK 2.5x lead. :p

Not enough powerhouse(?) QUICK units to pretend he's one either.

Indeed. The only real options for subs would be DJ Sanji, Jozu, Lucci (Dock/Leopard), Jimbe, Kaku (CP9).

Legend Marco fits too, but why use him as a sub for this team and not as the blue lead, :p.

We gotta wait for Gladius for a non-Legend replacement for Ace.

Hana-Bi

Can you run the sugo island again? I see the notification on the right corner for the extra islands but on extra island there is no sugo island...

GaimeGuy

Garp's second appearance was during a skill up, as was Mihawk's third appearance.

The last 3 skill ups have all had Ivankov's raid LOL

Tidd

wait,the skillup starts tomorrow?in more or less 11 hours for non-european people?

Woah, for some reason I thought it would be in 30hours but you're right! Finally some box space. I really hope that I will max all of my raid bosses. ._.

Top Bottom