• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Majukun

BARTOLOMEO IS THE NEW LEGEND FOR JAPAN!!!!

Yeah you could argue that he is not legend material but I don't care! One of the best characters Oda created. I just love him. Can't wait till Japan gets his ship. xD

well,legend is the way to go if you want to give his ability justice

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Barto's captain ability should be something like

"x1.5 to stats for every Straw Hat member in party"

I don't know about his captain ability, but his special absolutely should be something like:

"Nullifies damage received for 1 turn, boosts ATK of straw hats by 1.3x for one turn."

Totakeke

Ignored the challenge until now, tried it with an X-Drake team, only got 1.5mil. Also don't have Enel and Gaimon.

Meh, I think I'll just let it go.

Kyou

ending my Carue runs at 22 marco(not bad) and 3(!!) GP Usopp, which doesn't matter because it's for a second one BUT STILL

Tidd

First run and a Rayleigh book dropped from a fodder unit on the last stage. XD
Double Moria team + Sanji dog is really fast.

Tidd

Lol @ the one guy on my friendlist who has an unevolved Rayleigh. (he's pirate level 280, so probably a 2nd Ray?) He literary says fuck you to Bandai's restriction for this fortnight.

I got tired of the box management after every Domino run so I decided to farm some CP9 characters when I got a stamina refill this morning. I got Jabra then and I just got Kalifa to drop now. I really didn't need to farm them as I'm now at 599/600 inventory space but I'm tired of sorting my inventory to go through garbage books, pigs, and turtles.

This is going to be a long week. I just sacrificed my Minokoala, Minorhino, and Master of the Near Sea to Wapol as tribute. I might feed 5 Domino copies if I need more space. As much as I would like to take the week off, I need Rayleigh books which is a little sad as that's the only thing all that worthwhile coming out of Camie's FN. I'll feed any Namule books right away since Koala made him obsolete. Namule's special goes from 25 to 18 for a 1.5x fighter boost while Koala goes from 15 to 11 for a 1.75x fighter boost. His stats are sligthtly better but the poor guy got hosed before he even got a chance.

So happy to have Hogback back.

Aside from the junk skillbooks (richie & the ice rabbit) I've got my hans on every SB char for this fortnight this time around.

Nami/Urouge/Sogeking + hogback and cindry ofc.

I still have at least 40 spots of boxspace to fill before double skill up starts, so yay.

My phone somehow completely reset itself over the weekend and I apparently didn't have a current backup.

Could someone that has me as a friend PM me? I need some info about my account and I can't remember everything.

Thanks Sasuke!

bjork

This fortnight is good and easy, but I haven't had the rare encounter yet. Only blew through it once, though. After that, back to hunting story mode characters. Though, it would be nice to max hogback/cindry, even if only just because.

Majukun

git the 2 levels I needed to max mirage Nami.. I already have a maxed kimono Nami with some sockets, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to have one with 2 CD less.
too bad I had nowhere near the same luck with cindry and hogback who stayed the same

none of the two fortnights has crucial units or skillbooks for me.. but other than maybe wapol and a second Croco, I have no real interest in other story units.. Maybe jabra if I didn't already had robin.

The question now is, farming for skillbooks of a legend and units I don't have, or for mediocre units that I have?

GaimeGuy

This fortnight is good and easy, but I haven't had the rare encounter yet. Only blew through it once, though. After that, back to hunting story mode characters. Though, it would be nice to max hogback/cindry, even if only just because.
I still haven't seen cindry

Majukun

Trying to decide on a good Doffy team, figure I should get a few at least

if you have the characters,i suggest

2x monster chopper (20 or less CD preferable)
mihawk (max cd)
jozu/perona/alvida (in order from better to worst)
blamenco/kidd/any good strenght guy better if with orb manipulation
gp usopp

safest team i tried..100% success rate even with the worst orb/timer luck..but i also had all max level..don't know at lower levels

or you can just go with a blackbeard team if you have it skill leveled,longer runs but easy mode

Tidd

3 Rayleigh books, 2 Apoo books and 1 Namule book.... Something is wrong with the droprates <.<

Edit: Make it 4 for Rayleigh lol

Kyou

if you have the characters,i suggest

2x monster chopper (20 or less CD preferable)
mihawk (max cd)
jozu/perona/alvida (in order from better to worst)
blamenco/kidd/any good strenght guy better if with orb manipulation
gp usopp

safest team i tried..100% success rate even with the worst orb/timer luck..but i also had all max level..don't know at lower levels

or you can just go with a blackbeard team if you have it skill leveled,longer runs but easy mode
Chopper is at 26 but I've got everything else on there

I was looking at a Rayleigh team that seemed pretty simple but then I think I only have like four Rayleighs on my friends list, if those guys even use him.

Majukun

sugofest at the beginning of may (2nd,3rd or 4th..don't remember what time zone was),and finally we also get the preview sugo island..so free gems,turtles and cotton candy

MiTYH

sugofest at the beginning of may (2nd,3rd or 4th..don't remember what time zone was),and finally we also get the preview sugo island..so free gems,turtles and cotton candy

Looks like it'll be CP9 batch. Here's hoping for colleseum shortly, maybe end of may?

RedBoot

Yay CP9 sugofest, finally a new Batch to give me an excuse to go all out.

Any Cp9 batch units considered particularly good, legend lucci aside?

Jabra's the Tough 2.5x captain, so there's that. Blueno is a Tough damage booster. Kalifa's a great damage reducer (and probably worth using for Global Cerebral teams, for now). Fukuru and Kumadori look more like general utility.

Oh yeah, we'll be getting Tough added in the next week as well, if this is indeed the CP9 batch.

Tidd

Everybody is expecting CP9 but Bandai trolls us and will release Strong World characters + Zephyr raid boss. :D
(I know that we already have the chracter logs of the CP9 characters in the game :/)

Mazre

Looks like my JP cruise has ended, phone died today and my transfer code has lapsed. Have till Monday to recover my global account. Farewell Ray, Sengoku, Ace, and Shanks.. Remember to refresh your codes friends, and set a recurring reminder too.

Heng

Looks like my JP cruise has ended, phone died today and my transfer code has lapsed. Have till Monday to recover my global account. Farewell Ray, Sengoku, Ace, and Shanks.. Remember to refresh your codes friends, and set a recurring reminder too.
Wow that sucks... Why don't you try to recover the account by emailing Bandai? It's too valuable to let it die.

I'm still banking on the Buster Call raid during the skill-up event. They needed to introduce the Tough class or whatever they're going to call it for Dalmation since that's his typing. My guess is that we'll see the raid right after the sugofest so we all spend our gems on that instead, unless of course they just wait till after the skill-up event, which would kinda be a bit of a dick move but it wouldn't surprise me. I understand the reasoning behind us not getting Zephyr, but where the hell have Heracles and Duval been hiding?

GaimeGuy

6/6 on runs, 0 gems used (got 2 in, level up, 2 more in, meat, 2 more in). :3

Kyou

I switched over to 40 stamina and can beat that no problem

3/3 so far *knocks on every piece of wood*

if I can get 10 doffy's I'll be happy

Managed to beat 60-stam Doffy for the first time. I probably just got lucky getting a bunch of matching orbs at some critical moments. Now to see if I can actually consistently do it.

Now that I've watched some videos, I'm not entirely sure we'll see Buster Call only because Berry Good can change your orbs into bomb orbs and I don't think we'll get introduced to those in global until the Norland and Calgara FN. Then again, stranger things have happened.

Caim

Wow, I hope there is some way you can recover it somehow. /:

Majukun

Now that I've watched some videos, I'm not entirely sure we'll see Buster Call only because Berry Good can change your orbs into bomb orbs and I don't think we'll get introduced to those in global until the Norland and Calgara FN. Then again, stranger things have happened.
on one hand I hope that we get the buster call during the skillup since there are six units that drop there.. on the other hand for what I saw it's impossible to finish 40 stamina without some kind of rainbow legend, either you, your friend captain or both.. apart from g3 but it's stressful as hell to farm with that

Top Bottom