• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Kumo

16 pulls and the only notable pull for me was Jabra. Also got Fukuro and Kumadori, but I'm whatever on those. So much garbage in rare recruit, it's disgusting ugh. 5 gems feels like way too much when you can get silver posters from fucking fortnights.

Tidd

Interesting fact: People on reddit say other legends still have red posters. So maybe Bandai fucked up and Lucci has the rates of a normal gold poster right now. Would explain why three people got him here so far. lol

mileS

Interesting fact: People on reddit say other legends still have red posters. So maybe Bandai fucked up and Lucci has the rates of a normal gold poster right now. Would explain why three people got him here so far. lol

Got Rayleigh tonight with a red poster.

Totakeke

That's why I rolled all my remaining gems. Unfortunately it was all shit.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Skill maxed and nearly socket maxed aokiji, I flip flopped way too much on the last socket. Kind of jank socket setup too with CD / Heal / Lock.

Also this skill up event seems not skill-up-y.

Hana-Bi

Did way too many pulls (25) and on my fourth pull I got a red poster with a plus and of course it is a WB dupe...

New units are only Inazuma, Rakuyo and Blueno...

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Also ended up doing like 20 pulls (god, why) and ended up with 5 star Kumadori and Chapapa, 4-star blueno, jabra, and Khalifa.

Not bad.

But when will I even have time to level them up!?

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Also ended up doing like 20 pulls (god, why) and ended up with 5 star Kumadori and Chapapa, 4-star blueno, jabra, and Khalifa.

Not bad.

But when will I even have time to level them up!?

His name is not Chapapa. It's Fukuro. LOL

Hana-Bi

Made some more pulls and got Kumadori and Boa. A new legend is nice but Boa seems one of the worst (if not the worst) legend...

Inazuma
WB dupe
Rakuyo
Blueno
Boa
Kumadori

Are my new units. For the gems I spent not that good.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member

Nah, as mentioned already there are still red posters. It's just clear that Rob Lucci is gold poster bugged. I doubt the rate % is messed up for him either, I don't see enough pulls for him out there. Albeit it's all anecdotal, comparatively there are more QCK boosted legends being reported.

But the gold poster definitely threw me off. I was watching TV, pulled, saw the gold +1 fall and looked away. Then looked back and saw Rob Lucci doing his ground stance. I had to do a triple take at my phone trying to remember what happened exactly. From there, I snapped a screenshot then double checked that he was indeed a 5* and checked I could evolve him to basically make sure he was... real (lol).

It was all pretty surreal in the moment, but I felt more relief in this pull versus "hunting for a red" not that that is expected. Congrats on your pull too Tidd!

--

In general, congrats all around to everyone's new units. *franky thumbs up*

linkent

8 pulls
Triple Vivi wtf, i have all version of her already.. Dont need more.
Jozu and Jabra new!!
The rest are silvers.

Any idea what is Jabra multiplier?

Hana-Bi

Boa is one of the best subs in the game lol.
Yeah, I noticed that her special could be good. I didn't pay attention to her since Boa was ranked quite low in legend ranking posts.

A LL/Whitey Bay/Boa/Doffy/WB or any other strong unit team will deal quite some damage. :D

Heng

Great pulls today!

Gin - dupe
Tashigi - dupe
Thatch - dupe

And then...

SENGOKU!
SABO!
Damn so lucky! Congrats!

I finally got Towel Nami, and Ace (I've considered rerolling account a year ago when he was released) along with Namel and Kumadori. 4 new out of 14 pulls isn't too bad.

Majukun

First 5 pulls

balloon luffy
dancing jango
v1 nami
hotori and kotori
don krieg

I don't think I wanna pull anymore....

izo (dupe)
kaku (new)
tashigi (dupe)
Mr 5 (lol)
Mr 5 (double lol)
whitey Bay (new)
urouge (new)
Namule (new)
v2 sanji (dupe)
koala (new)
ace (duoe)
impact usopp (dupe)

5 new characters, still no legend with today being my 449th day of play if I remember correctly, still no new class captain characters so for me they basically don't exist because I can't use them

that's it, used most of my gems with this pulls and got nothing I really wanted, and if there was a QCK rate up I didn't noticed it

i was also thinking..the colosseum will be soon here and i have no legend ..basically i'm cut out from half of its content...great

Sorry about the lack of legend maji, I'm rooting for you!

Alright gonna do my pulls:

1. Izo dupe
2. Blueno 4*
3. Shanks 4* (actually the lowest # char I'm still missing in my dex!)
4. Hack dupe
5. Blameco dupe
6. Kalifa 4* (no +1 on her? What determines that)
7. Mr.5 dupe..
8. Bonney dupe.
9. Miss Valentine (new, surprisingly.)
10. Decalvan brothers 5* (new)
11. LOG Vivi (didn't even know that existed)
12. v1 nami
13. Kuro ... going out on a blast -_-

New characters are:

Kalifa, Shanks, LOG Vivi, Blueno, Ms.Valentine, Delcavan Brothers.

Soo ... 6/13 "good" pulls I guess?

Majukun

Sorry about the lack of legend maji, I'm rooting for you!

Alright gonna do my pulls:

1. Izo dupe
2. Blueno 4*
3. Shanks 4* (actually the lowest # char I'm still missing in my dex!)
4. Hack dupe
5. Blameco dupe
6. Kalifa 4* (no +1 on her? What determines that)
7. Mr.5 dupe..
8. Bonney dupe.
9. Miss Valentine (new, surprisingly.)
10. Decalvan brothers 5* (new)
11. LOG Vivi (didn't even know that existed)
12. v1 nami
13. Kuro ... going out on a blast -_-

New characters are:

Kalifa, Shanks, LOG Vivi, Blueno, Ms.Valentine, Delcavan Brothers.

Soo ... 6/13 "good" pulls I guess?

kalifa is cerebral,only tough characters have a +1 this sugo

Used up the rest of my gems. All in all, I pulled:

-Koala (if I hadn't pulled her last Sugo, I'd be happy)
-Evolved Tashigi (dupe)
-Evolved Alvida (dupe)
-Streaming Wolf Swords Zoro (dupe)
-Hachi (lol, he even had me going with the + on his poster)
-Kaku
-Ace (dupe)
-Koza (technically new, I pulled the evolved version some time ago)
-Whitey Bay (new)
-Jabra
-Killer (dupe)
-Miss Wednesday (dupe)

3 (technically 4) out of 12 new units. Could've been worse, I suppose.

edit: Also fed some more skill books

GP Usopp, 1/5, SLv3->4
Namule, 4/9, SLv1->5

Dawg

Sugo drops:

- Kumadori (NEW)
- Kaya (dupe)
- Voyage Log Zoro (dupe)
- Blueno (NEW)
- Thatch (dupe)
- Miss Valentine (dupe)
- Izo (dupe)

Not sure what to think. I am glad I got two new units, both of them being CP9. But so many dupes. And of course no legend again ;_;

Mixed2k

22 pulls, few good units but overall very disappointing results:
4 Fukuros (srly bandai)
Jozu
SWS Zoro
Capone
Doma
Log Robin (is she useful in any endgame content?)
Bepo (same as robin)
Log Chopper (shit tier)
plus 4* vivi and impact usopp, at least I don't have to farm him anymore.
Everything else was filler silvers.
I can't believe I didn't get either kalifa or jabra since they are double boosted, at least Jozu will be very usefull during next Doffy raid, and SWS on WB island.

By the way guys, now that I got Capone, I should level my story Kaku to quick right?

bonkeng

Hello. I did some rerolling today. Got some legends but not sure which one i should go with for long term. Can anyone recommend which legend i should start with?

List:
Senguku
Sabo
Boa
Whitebeard
Rayleigh
Luffy Voyager Log
Lucci

also got a Luffy Gear 3.

Or is there any other legend more recommended? I'm looking for long term use, not just for beginning.

Thanks in advance gyus.

MiTYH

Well that was an emotionally exciting sugo
- Pull 1: Gold, Kalfia CP9! Already I'm a winner
- Pull 2: Silver, SW Zoro dupe
- Pull 3: Gold, Kumadori CP9! Huzzah!
- Pull 4: Silver, Koza dupe

At this point I was at my limit, but I figured, hey, whatever, I don't need gems anyway

- Pull 5: Gold, sigh... Wait, 5* LUCCI?! WHAT?!

Real shock here, since it was apparently bugged not to give me a red poster. Had to check like 3 sites to verify that I did indeed get a Legend! My second, after INThawk! Very stoked

- Pull 6: Silver (or gold), Lion Song Zoro dupe
- Pull 7: Gold+1!... HATCHI....
- Pull 8: Silver+1, Pell dupe
- Pull 9: Silver, Miss Wednesday dupe

So, really should have stopped after the Legend, but I really wanted to try for more CP9 units. Ah well... time to make some good POWERHOUSE teams!

Majukun

did another 4 pulls,got kalifa,kumadori and sws zoro as new characters...this makes this sugofest a little better,although now i only have an handful of gems...

of course no legend but who am i kidding,I'm never gonna find one anyway

Hello. I did some rerolling today. Got some legends but not sure which one i should go with for long term. Can anyone recommend which legend i should start with?

List:
Senguku
Sabo
Boa
Whitebeard
Rayleigh
Luffy Voyager Log
Lucci

also got a Luffy Gear 3.

Or is there any other legend more recommended? I'm looking for long term use, not just for beginning.

Thanks in advance gyus.
Log Luffy seems to be the best to start with Legend wise.

My new pulls:
CP9 Fukuro
CP9 Jabra
Hack

Dupe pulls:
Pell
2x Robin
Doma
Miss Valentine
Bepo....

Alt account for barrel break:
2 Kumadori in a row >__> and then Don Krieg

List:
Senguku
Sabo
Boa
Whitebeard
Rayleigh
Luffy Voyager Log
Lucci

also got a Luffy Gear 3.

Thanks in advance gyus.

I agree with Samurai about Log Luffy being the overall best. That being said, Sengoku is no slouch either.

Basically, Sengoku will make your life MUCH easier for a very long time to come. His ability works with low cost units, which is a god send when you're at low levels. He's also still really good later on as well.

Log Luffy will definitely be better later on though. He's no slouch early either, but not quite as easy to use as Sengoku. Either one wouldn't be a bad choice.

HabeeNo

Went for 9 pulls and...
- Vista (Yay!)
- Sanji v.1 (urgh)
- CP9 Kumadori 4* (Ok)
- Horn point Chopper (urgh)
- Luffy v.2 (urgh)
- Alvida (dupe)
- Johnny (urgh)
- Veau Shot Mr Prince (another one)
- Hatchan (URGH)

Guess that's a wrap for me lol

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free

List:
Senguku
Sabo
Boa
Whitebeard
Rayleigh
Luffy Voyager Log
Lucci

also got a Luffy Gear 3.

Thanks in advance gyus.
Overall Log Luffy is probably the best because you can clear pretty much everything with him. Sengoku/Rayleigh are also very beginner friendly and clear a lot of stuff.

Have fun playing the game - you are set for a long time Log Luffy.

Well that was an emotionally exciting sugo
- Pull 1: Gold, Kalfia CP9! Already I'm a winner
- Pull 2: Silver, SW Zoro dupe
- Pull 3: Gold, Kumadori CP9! Huzzah!
- Pull 4: Silver, Koza dupe

- Pull 5: Gold, sigh... Wait, 5* LUCCI?! WHAT?!
Awesome - congrats man !!

Is anyone here friends with me on the Japanese version? I lost my account and I want to try to recover it, but I need some info first. I know Heng was, but he doesn't have his account anymore. =(

Just shoot me a PM if you are!

bjork

I had one pull on my alt, a base Whitey Bay.

Then I had enough for three on my main:
Base Kuro
Base Mr. 3
Base Thatch.

But I haven't gone deep on a sugo in a little while, so to hell with it. Here's 85 gems, away we go...
Base Hawkins
Base Kuro
Evolved Jabra
Heavy Point Chopper
Base Blamenco
Evolved Kuro
Base Mr 2
SWS Zoro
Base Sanji
Base Urouge
Base Kuma
Hammer Usopp
Legend Ace
Base Jabra
Towel Nami
Evolved Gin
Evolved Marco

Ace and Jabra are cool, but every other one of these are dupes. More like socketfest etc. Guess I better wait for a batch or two, before I go in again. Also, didn't Japan get a thing where they quit putting East Blue pulls in the pool? We need that.

Tidd

I had one pull on my alt, a base Whitey Bay.

Then I had enough for three on my main:
Base Kuro
Base Mr. 3
Base Thatch.

But I haven't gone deep on a sugo in a little while, so to hell with it. Here's 85 gems, away we go...
Base Hawkins
Base Kuro
Evolved Jabra
Heavy Point Chopper
Base Blamenco
Evolved Kuro
Base Mr 2
SWS Zoro
Base Sanji
Base Urouge
Base Kuma
Hammer Usopp
Legend Ace
Base Jabra
Towel Nami
Evolved Gin
Evolved Marco

Ace and Jabra are cool, but every other one of these are dupes. More like socketfest etc. Guess I better wait for a batch or two, before I go in again. Also, didn't Japan get a thing where they quit putting East Blue pulls in the pool? We need that.

eh Congrats to Ace, I guess. And yes they did something like that but at the same time they got another batch of silver characters. So nothing really changed.

bjork

eh Congrats to Ace, I guess. And yes they did something like that but at the same time they got another batch of silver characters. So nothing really changed.

At least it would be different characters. Pulling base SHs is painful.

bonkeng

@ Samurai, Clogger and Sasuki

Thanks for the suggestion, I''ll go with Luffy now.

One question regarding Whitebeard, why did he have a +1 when i pulled him? the Other legend didnt have any +1 on them. What does the +1 mean?

Top Bottom