• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
That 10 Million Downloads event... is actually... decent.

1) Rainbow Gem daily, as per usual
2) Two 5 million XP meats (Login during May 10-16 for the first, May 17-23 for the second)
3) Facebook event, details on May 12
4) Replay Rush
- May 10-14: Rising Sun, Rising Fortunes (Kimono SHs)
- May 14-18: Halloween Part 1
- May 18-22: Halloween Part 2
- Rayleigh training: May 11, May 21
5) FP Recruit: May 17-23, pictured are Skypiea units, Doublefinger, Mr. 1, Zeff and... Enel (Plus free 1,000 FP each day)
6) 2x Super Success and Skill Up: May 17-23

The exact text for the 2x Super/Skill Up:

"All during this part of the event, you'll have twice the chance to level up your characters' Specials every time you Power Up using a character with the same Special or the right Manual and a chance at 1.5x EXP! Don't miss this chance to get your crew in fighting trim!"

Quoting myself for the next page, just in case for everyone. So all the details don't get buried.

Tidd

But people told me I would have to wait for 2017 till the next skill up event.

AND WHITEBEARD BOOKS DURING A SKILL UP EVENT!!!! OMG!!! At least for one day. Looks like I will socket every Luffy, Franky, Nami and Chopper while I try to get WB books. :)

Wish they would have announced a new raid boss with the event. Now we have to hope that we will get one. ._.

Heng

That 10 Million Downloads event... is actually... decent.

1) Rainbow Gem daily, as per usual
2) Two 5 million XP meats (Login during May 10-16 for the first, May 17-23 for the second)
3) Facebook event, details on May 12
4) Replay Rush
- May 10-14: Rising Sun, Rising Fortunes (Kimono SHs)
- May 14-18: Halloween Part 1
- May 18-22: Halloween Part 2
- Rayleigh training: May 11, May 21
5) FP Recruit: May 17-23, pictured are Skypiea units, Doublefinger, Mr. 1, Zeff and... Enel (Plus free 1,000 FP each day)
6) 2x Super Success and Skill Up: May 17-23

The exact text for the 2x Super/Skill Up:

"All during this part of the event, you'll have twice the chance to level up your characters' Specials every time you Power Up using a character with the same Special or the right Manual and a chance at 1.5x EXP! Don't miss this chance to get your crew in fighting trim!"
Holy crap, I might be able to finish my sockets on LL and G3... Glad I got a new Nami, maybe I'll finish my Halloween Zoro...

Majukun

now THIS is an event

gotta pass on the kimono fortnight probably and focus on the halloween ones to socket the strawhats and then do arlong runs since it seems like a good fortnight,and also because i can use ener finally

for people who play japan,back when it was first announced,young choo was considered an interesting unit since it makes full purple orbs with towel nami..but he also started with a gynormous 30 turn CD..is it still considered a good unit to max or there re better units for the same purpose in the future?
i know of cindry but it's psy and also pretty boring to level up

edit: for the firend recrit doesn't seem to indicate any limitation to what characters we can get..does it usually limit itself to the units shown in the banner in japan or can i found the likes of crocodile,wapol or foxie too?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Im still missing Story Enel - hope i can get him from the FP Event.

MiTYH

SO happy for halloween coming back -- I still use Halloween Zoro a lot, and now that sockets are out they're all usable in one form or another

And another x2 skillup will be good for whatever raid we get next week, aka not Ivankov.

AND story bosses in friend points. I'm still missing some Sky crew and Croc's numbers, so this will be a welcome event

Majukun

is kuro's ship worth maxing?
it seems pretty good for an ener team...although you lose a 0,1 multiplier for atk

Hana-Bi

I max socket my Int Iva with 65 copies. :)

Evolved my Boa and Kalifa (made some more pulls for her) and will wait for the meat to max both. :)

Got also all the evo materials to evolve Kumadori, Inazuma and Rakuyo.

bjork

I got my 450 day bonus yesterday and it was still a sugo, so I pulled.

Base Nojiko.

I was like, "you mother fucker."

Then I see this event, and now I'm actually looking forward to playing for some SH sockets. I could see myself pouring a ton of gems into these, but it feels worthwhile. Maybe with the skillup going on during then, Halloween Zoro won't be such a holdout on skill ups for me. I think I got him to 3 last time. Maybe 2. With like a billion fed, too. Marimo bastard etc

MiTYH

Someone explain to me how I'm only at level 5 Ivankov despite beating him every time he comes out? No gems, but still.

Sockets arent great either. 2/5 bind, 3/5slot rate, 1/5 charge special, 4/5 rcv boost. That's all been random, only been tossing poison/map ones

RedBoot

Yeah, this event is good. Gonna have to gem a bit to run Arlong enough alongside the reruns.

And two Meats is a surprise. Was gonna use one to max Legend Croc (as I'm about to evolve him), but now I gotta figure out where to use the other one. My Sengoku's at 70, so it seems kind of a waste to use it on him, but he's arguably better to max than any random RR unit.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
edit: for the firend recrit doesn't seem to indicate any limitation to what characters we can get..does it usually limit itself to the units shown in the banner in japan or can i found the likes of crocodile,wapol or foxie too?

Just speculation, but I would have to guess it'll probably be units up to the Ark Maxim story island. Unless they're really specific about it and there is a list.

I max socket my Int Iva with 65 copies. :)

Congrats! He'll actually come in handy for this upcoming Young Arlong fortnight (skill max preferably as well).

bjork

Yeah, this event is good. Gonna have to gem a bit to run Arlong enough alongside the reruns.

And two Meats is a surprise. Was gonna use one to max Legend Croc (as I'm about to evolve him), but now I gotta figure out where to use the other one. My Sengoku's at 70, so it seems kind of a waste to use it on him, but he's arguably better to max than any random RR unit.

One of mine is gonna go to Sabo, the other will go to Ace when I evolve him. I'll do Sengoku and Mihawk normally.

Majukun

i forgot how shitty it is to farm for crabs..i need a red crab for the syrup island missions but i got crabs of all colors minus a red one

bjork

Okay yellow turtle time, got Sengoku to 85, evolved kid shanks and log franky. But now I'm down to 200k beli. Guess it's a money cave weekend.

So anyone in particular isn't at the friend pull limit? Will attempt to choose whichever particular member that hasn't already maxed to 99, so they'll have max pulls come friend Sugo.
Okay yellow turtle time, got Sengoku to 85, evolved kid shanks and log franky. But now I'm down to 200k beli. Guess it's a money cave weekend.
Just fight Ivankov lol

Heng

I've been running LLuffy + friend Law, with Doflamingo, Apoo, Doublefinger, and Usopp, and it's almost as good as a double LL team. I only need to stall enough for Doflamingo's special and I one shot him with plenty of damage to spare. This is also a great team for those who don't have LL but has max special on all the units I've listed above.

Totakeke

I'm running Law/Mihawk as captains and Mihawk/Bellamy/Usopp/Django. It works well enough. Although I'm thinking I should 2x hp cut him at the beginning rather at the end.

Spinx

I wish I had a Log Luffy on global.

tp8dGvc.jpg

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
I got the 2.5x shanks during Sugo btw, is he used for anything in particular?

He's rare recruit only and is still a solid base for a PSY captain, as he has no conditions for his 2.5x boost.

In terms of PSY slashers, for the global format, Ryuma is above him with 1,088 atk while Shanks is 990 atk. Both will eventually be surpassed by T-Bone (1,100) when his fortnight arrives sometime in the summer I reckon. And there is raid Momonga in Buster Call, who could eventually be your defacto PSY slasher pending what is in your box.

Kyou

Real life got in the way of grinding but I got a decent amount of runs in

But MAN you would not know there's a skill up event. Didn't get Iva maxed this time :(

I got 3/9 skillups from my Ivas, now CD 12. Not bad, but not really important. I did get some good sockets though: 5 Bind | 4 Despair | 3 CD | 3 Auto-Heal.

Hana-Bi

With the upcoming islands I consider to switch my orb socket to a cd socket for my LL. Don't know if its worth the effort...

Mixed2k

Whaaa, I just had to post this, 4 crocodile runs and he dropped, then I went into chapter 12 of Ennies Lobby to farm luccy and got him on my 2nd run. RIP next sugo luck.

But people told me I would have to wait for 2017 till the next skill up event.

AND WHITEBEARD BOOKS DURING A SKILL UP EVENT!!!! OMG!!! At least for one day. Looks like I will socket every Luffy, Franky, Nami and Chopper while I try to get WB books. :)

Wish they would have announced a new raid boss with the event. Now we have to hope that we will get one. ._.

which event isle are the whitebeard books in? the haloween one?

Heng

With the upcoming islands I consider to switch my orb socket to a cd socket for my LL. Don't know if its worth the effort...
Most LL has CD/Orb matching instead of autoheal so I usually don't bother with that orb matching on mjne. With CD reduction, it may allow you to clear some fortnights without stalling.

which event isle are the whitebeard books in? the haloween one?
Yeah, part 1 island is the one that drops his books, the second part drops Rayleigh books.

Most LL has CD/Orb matching instead of autoheal so I usually don't bother with that orb matching on mjne. With CD reduction, it may allow you to clear some fortnights without stalling.

Yeah, part 1 island is the one that drops his books, the second part drops Rayleigh books.

more rayleigh books? awesome mines only at 20 CD want to max it if possible

bjork

I only got evolved kid Ace the last time the three brothers were in the sugo.

Tell me it's silly to pull for them and remind me that they are subpar units. I beg you.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member

Tell me it's silly to pull for them and remind me that they are subpar units. I beg you.

I pulled for all three of them when they first appeared, lol. They're maybe... my favorite units in the game. It is pretty silly, but I don't regret not having them.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16

It's silly to pull for them. They are subpar units.

Majukun

still unsure on what to concentrate next event...lots to do between young arlong,kimono fortnight,the 2 halloween ones,missions etc

GaimeGuy

Heracles'n is the raid for this week. Better get your gems rea.. oh.

hype.

I should be able to wreck Heracles'n with the following team:
Captain: Inthawk
Friend Captain: Mihawk/Inthawk
Subs:
Slasherdile
Mr 3 (Skill maxed)
GPU (CD 8-10, depending on which one is chosen, and whether my CD sockets are level 1 or 2)
Vista/Doffy/Robin

Right?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I've heard he's good for Rayleigh teams too, right?

I think he is good for most Rainbow teams - but shines on those that get boosted multipliers with matching orbs like Legend Ace.

GaimeGuy

I've heard he's good for Rayleigh teams too, right?

He's good for any rainbow team, but especally on knowledge (AKA cerebral) and shooter teams (class matching)

Heracles'n LV 99 stats
PSY Cerebral/Shooter
3188 HP
1010 ATK
300 RCV
3 Slots
Captain Ability: Boosts ATK, HP and RCV of Shooter characters by 1.5x, recovers 1x character's RCV in HP at the end of each turn
Special (24->11 turns) Changes the orbs on the board to the following configuration, then allows you to switch orbs 3 times:
INT STR
PSY DEX
RCV QCK

Top Bottom