• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

mileS

This game sometimes.... ugh. Was picking up my last MC run. 2nd or 3rd stage I get QCK locked for 5 rounds. Every now and then somewhere in my chain the game stutters for a brief second and I'm unable to click any other characters to continue it. I can spend a gem to make up for it and get my last run in but I just quit. I shouldn't have to.

Anyone else have this problem before? Is it connection related to the servers? I am sitting right by my modem and have decent internet here. Mind you I'm all the way up in Newfoundland.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
This game sometimes.... ugh. Was picking up my last MC run. 2nd or 3rd stage I get QCK locked for 5 rounds. Every now and then somewhere in my chain the game stutters for a brief second and I'm unable to click any other characters to continue it. I can spend a gem to make up for it and get my last run in but I just quit. I shouldn't have to.

Anyone else have this problem before? Is it connection related to the servers? I am sitting right by my modem and have decent internet here. Mind you I'm all the way up in Newfoundland.
It's your phone, you can start a run, turn off wi-fi and go all the way before the completion screen before you need to be back on.

RedBoot

Yeah, I'll get a stutter like that once every 20 runs or so. Not common, but noticeable enough to be annoying. So far I haven't lost anything important to it, luckily. I'm guessing it's just a performance glitch, my phone's a bit old.

(I did, however, lose two Doffy runs when it mistook my skill activation as a regular tap. Never saw that before)

RedBoot

Double post, but: Version 6.0 announced for Japan. Highlights:

-Some sort of passive skills for certain characters that activate when they're in your crew (not as captains). Essentially, captain skills for non-captains. :p Examples shown are New SW Sanji, Violet, DeClavan Bros, and X-Drake, all of which are characters that could use a buff, so I wouldn't expect any of these on highly used characters.

-A point shop where you can buy turtles, cola, skill books, and even characters. Get points by trading in characters. In other words, something to do with RR dupes!

-Purchase turtle times and the like using gems.

-Skip special animations!

Kyou

-Some sort of passive skills for certain characters that activate when they're in your crew (not as captains). Essentially, captain skills for non-captains. :p Examples shown are New SW Sanji, Violet, DeClavan Bros, and X-Drake, all of which are characters that could use a buff, so I wouldn't expect any of these on highly used characters.

-A point shop where you can buy turtles, cola, skill books, and even characters. Get points by trading in characters. In other words, something to do with RR dupes!

I was actually thinking about the first point just yesterday, but figured they'd never do that.

the rest is cool I guess

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free

Pretty much going the Puzzle and Dragons route...Awakenings and MP Store - good i guess.

bjork

5.0 would bring the colosseum, right? I'm kind of eager to try that. New versions of characters and socket books both sound wonderful.

Kyou

K4mf1bB.jpg

Does this mean I should pull this sugo or I shouldn't pull because I used up my luck

I'm gonna assume that the "Sugo-Fest exclusive characters who are DEX-types will also join your crew at Level 20." is supposed to be STR units since it's taking place during a STR rate up. But who really knows what's going on with Bandai. Just give me a 3D2Y Zoro and I'll be happy.

Heng

Damn the new 3D2Y SH's will come with +10 ATK... I'm tempted to pull but I don't have many gems. With the new legend on the horizon, I want to save as many gems as possible... Good luck to those that are going to pull this Sugofest.

Kyou

Damn the new 3D2Y SH's will come with +10 ATK... I'm tempted to pull but I don't have many gems. With the new legend on the horizon, I want to save as many gems as possible... Good luck to those that are going to pull this Sugofest.
Which legend is next?

Also I reached whitebeard today but lost. Soon... Soon...

Heng

Which legend is next?

Also I reached whitebeard today but lost. Soon... Soon...
Jinbe, although his captain ability is meh. He would make a great sub but his special isn't that great either.

Besides, the STR rate up makes me a little hesitant on pulling since I have all the STR legends...

Kyou

Jinbe, although his captain ability is meh. He would make a great sub but his special isn't that great either.

Besides, the STR rate up makes me a little hesitant on pulling since I have all the STR legends...

I'd really like Whitebeard, Lucci, or Not-Log Luffy. All the STR legends seem pretty amazing.

bjork

I'm going to not pull and try to finish collecting story units. Every time a new island is coming out, I look at my list and go "oh yeah, I still need this guy and this guy, crap." So throw in two Morias, I need two Kakus, etc. I think I have like 13 guys I need to get still.

Tidd

Jinbe is a top3 legend. He can beat every content Japan has so far. Only other legends that can do the same are SW Ace and Log Luffy.

Edit: I just got 4 SW Shanks books in 3 runs. o.o (yes, I have him)

Heng

Jinbe is a top3 legend. He can beat every content Japan has so far. Only other legends that can do the same are SW Ace and Log Luffy.

Edit: I just got 4 SW Shanks books in 3 runs. o.o (yes, I have him)
Congrats on the books.

Does the health boost really make him better than Law, WB, Rayleigh, and Sengoku? Not to mention there's no fighter that has a special as good as Doflamingo, but I guess you could still bring him without giving him any boost. I guess I underestimated his captain ability but it still doesn't seem that great to me tbh (I'm not saying it's bad, it's better than most of the other legend since the threshold for the 2.75x is more flexible compared to the others).

Tidd

Congrats on the books.

Does the health boost really make him better than Law, WB, Rayleigh, and Sengoku? Not to mention there's no fighter that has a special as good as Doflamingo, but I guess you could still bring him without giving him any boost. I guess I underestimated his captain ability but it still doesn't seem that great to me tbh (I'm not saying it's bad, it's better than most of the other legend since the threshold for the 2.75x is more flexible compared to the others).

The health boost is the reason why SW Ace teams are that OP and it's the same for Jinbe.
According to gamewith the legends you mentioned can clear 82-86% of the available content in Japan. (But I don't know how reliable these things are because they don't offer the exact teams for some content and I bet they used a lot of legends for some teams)
Damagewise he may be a little weaker than the captains you mentioned but burst damage isn't everything if you can't survive. Otherwise fighters has more less the same specials as shooters:
Jinbei for matching orbs
Koala or Sai for the 1.75x type boost
Senor Pink as a 1.75x orb booster
Marco for the heal and orb boost
and the last two slots are open: Raid Sabo and Int Ivankov are great subs

Best thing is he actually works on global! And I don't see a reason why we shouldn't get his forest for the ship. :D
Only downside is you need a lot of RRs for the optimal team.

Heng

The health boost is the reason why SW Ace teams are that OP and it's the same for Jinbe.
According to gamewith the legends you mentioned can clear 82-86% of the available content in Japan. (But I don't know how reliable these things are because they don't offer the exact teams for some content and I bet they used a lot of legends for some teams)
Damagewise he may be a little weaker than the captains you mentioned but burst damage isn't everything if you can't survive. Otherwise fighters has more less the same specials as shooters:
Jinbei for matching orbs
Koala or Sai for the 1.75x type boost
Senor Pink as a 1.75x orb booster
Marco for the heal and orb boost
and the last two slots are open: Raid Sabo and Int Ivankov are great subs

Best thing is he actually works on global! And I don't see a reason why we shouldn't get his forest for the ship. :D
Only downside is you need a lot of RRs for the optimal team.
Hmm interesting. I wonder how the % clear would look if they omitted Enel. That reminds me, are they suggesting it's possible for LL to clear Enel? I want to see what team they're using for that...

Health is pretty important, but most bosses require you to burst them down before reaching a certain percent. For example, all that health is useless when you can't kill Boa since she'll just lock you for 25 turns, or Aokiji will just 1 shot you if you don't kill him under 50%.

It's good to know that Jinbe is actually better than what I initially thought.

Kyou

I'm torn on whether or not I should finish leveling/socketing raid iva or try and socket int iva

if I go for int sockets what should I be looking for? Bind/Despair/CD/orbs?

I'm torn on whether or not I should finish leveling/socketing raid iva or try and socket int iva

if I go for int sockets what should I be looking for? Bind/Despair/CD/orbs?

Raid Iva I went with cd/bind/despair/orbs.

For INT Iva I'm going with auto-heal/bind/despair/orbs, the logic being that INT Iva is used for a some of the training forest teams and those are probably the best orbs for the cause.

bjork

I finally have a team that can do Iva 40s pretty reliably, but I just don't feel like it today. I might try to catch my turtle times, though.

RedBoot

I finally have a team that can do Iva 40s pretty reliably, but I just don't feel like it today. I might try to catch my turtle times, though.

Yeah, I'm still pushing towards 50 T-Bones (sitting at 43), so I only ran it a few times. My Raid Iva's at 19/20 sockets anyway. INT Iva's got a ways to go, but at least I maxed out Cooldown with the few Ivas I grabbed.

At least with 2 raids a week, it'll be easier to work on characters.

Majukun

and of course i'm getting shitty sockets for ivanov..as of now i am 5/5/1/2,with tons of shitty ones..last one was a "full" of shitty ones,3 resiliance and 2 anti poison

bjork

My raid Iva has two sockets, my INT Iva has zero. I just got through six straight nights of work and so I don't even want to move. I probably will go in on BB in a few days, though. I'd like to get his skill up, since I actually use him sometimes.

edit - got Rayleigh to 92 and Vergo to some number less than 92. I'm good with that.

MiTYH

Love easy raids. Got 14 Ivankovs thanks to a level up in between this. I KNOW I'll max the special this time, right? Right?

Kyou

ended up not grinding Iva that much, got a good start on Intvakov sockets but... eh, not that exciting of raid.

Now Blackbeard on Thursday. I'd really like to finish off my Blackbeard...

Almost finished my sockets on Int Iva, maxed my Boa, and evolved Vergo and Curiel.

And tomorrow I get to pull the 5* versions of all the units I evolved over the last few days.

Tidd

Bandai-sama. Please bring this to global.

I hope Summer Boa and Koala will be extra islands like Summer Nami and co last year. We should get at least Nami, Robin and Vivi in the coming weeks. My guess would be in August. Oh and I believe you should remove the picture. GAF doesn't allow scans from magazines.
AND GOLD MOVIE HYPE. Can't wait to watch it next week. <3

linkent

I hope Summer Boa and Koala will be extra islands like Summer Nami and co last year. We should get at least Nami, Robin and Vivi in the coming weeks. My guess would be in August. Oh and I believe you should remove the picture. GAF doesn't allow scans from magazines.
AND GOLD MOVIE HYPE. Can't wait to watch it next week. <3

woops thx for that warning, hopefully cinema in Indonesia will have those too.

They need to give global some confirmation whether those movie raid boss gonna make it into global.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
As someone who is actively trying to collect all the tity characters, I don't need more I cannot have.

RedBoot

Whoo, managed to hit my goal of 50 T-Bones. Hopefully the next skill-up is soon. Also sitting on around 35-40 each of Sir Croc, Kohza, and DeCalvan Bros books. I could probably max Croc and the DeCalvans now with a little luck, but I don't want to risk it (for Croc anyway, don't care much about the Bros). Also managed to max X Drake's skill just by feeding as I got them. This is what happens when you farm the crap out of a fortnight. :p

Drop rates were better than usual on Pony Island today. Evolved about 20 pigs. If I don't pull a PSY character tonight, I'll drop them all into Sengoku.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Time to go ham on my pulls.
No STR legends
Slashers are my "main" team.

That means IT'S GO TIME

Tidd

Sugo pulls were crap. Got the wrong slasher booster <.<
Fortnight is so fucking easy with a complete STR team Monster Chopper lead.
Can't wait for Global that they will announce Gild Tesoro as the new Raid Boss and everyone is like "WHERE THE HELL IS ZEPHYR?"

9th pull:
Yessssssss

Congrats :)

Top Bottom