• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Heng

Seems like a crummy sugo, what a bummer

so what's the best team for this FN. Just Dex/Str slasher?
Monster Chopper + strongest STR units. I'm breezing through this FN but then again my whole team has +1450 ATK for each unit. If you don't have 2 matching orbs, you may not be able to 1 shot Wanze. You should be fine as long as you don't drop him under 33%.

RedBoot

Yeah, it seems like an easy fortnight. A safer team would be double Mihawk and your best DEX slasher (Doffy's a good pick) and three STR slashers (Arlong, etc). I've only run each stage once but I haven't come across anything that would be an issue. Probably want to burst Wanze down from over 50% though.

There's a secret stage where Wanze shows up with some evolved green pigs, who can drop.

Also, side note: Wanze is a pretty meh unit, but if you haven't managed to pull Capone or Buffalo, Nero will probably be your best QCK shooter. Might be useful for when Domino's fortnight returns (if anyone's actually farming that).

linkent

39 gems
V1 zoro, v1 zoro
V1 usopp
V1 chopper v1 chopper
Jabra dupe
Fossa dupe

Wtf only 1 str?

Finish the sugo island for additional gem and pull again.

60ymJGj.jpg
Instantly max with 5m meat.

3* Luffy, 3* Crocus, 3* Nojiko, 4* Vista - All dupes. >_<
1 pull on my old barrel breaking alt
WTF game!

I haven't even played this account past Orange Town and it isn't even P.Lv 30. Yet it now has SW Ace and Not!Log Luffy. Not to mention G3, Kuma, Oarz Jr, Baby 5 and others from the "FP Sugo". @_@

If I hadn't pulled IntHawk on my actual account last month, I'd be insanely salty right now.

Hana-Bi

Yeah, Chopper I like you but why do I get you 5 times (3D2Y)? All I want is Robin...

And yeah the fortnight is easy with MC though I messed up on my first 30 stam try. I couldn't kill Nero in one turn and he used a special and killed me...

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
It's really hard, but I'm going to try to hold off until the batch 2 sugo. There are just too many potential dupes with the STR boost at the moment.

Also, I have a sneaking suspicion we might be getting Bridal Robin, Perona, and Boa soon.

Good luck to everyone who's pulling.

Hana-Bi

Yes, finally got my Robin. :)

Don't want to count the gems/money I used to get her but I want to stop pulling until we get the multipull gold only sugo...

New units I got:

all 3D2Y units (Chopper 6 times, Zoro 2 times)
Fukuro
Diamante
Legend Lucci :D

and some unevolved units I keep + Kalifa 5* dupe so I can socket her differently.

Hana-Bi

This week will be rainbow farming. I need three rainbow pirate pinguin, one rainbow pinguin and three rainbow crabs...

Will be a fun week...

Dandte

5 pulls, only wanted to do 3 but i was dalty after the first three

Gold - armpoint chopper dupe
Gold - blamnco dupe
Gold- lion Zoro dupe
Gold - evolved baby 5 - nice
Silver - mr prince

Down to 20 gems. Hope sw replacement and oart two will take some time.

So I did one Yolo pull as I'm trying to get my gems up over 100 again.

And I got .... 3D2Y Sanji ... awesome! Actually the unit I wanted most from this batch.

Quick raids/fortnights are currently my biggest weakness as they're LOG luffy's "Weak point", so I've been hoping for more versatility in DEX leads with high survivability beyond Asura Zoro. (decent captain but shit ability)

Getting what basically comes down to a Dex/Powerhouse Enel-type captain (one of my fav captains to use) really really makes me happy.

/edit

Kinda hope we get another strawhat fortnight soon, finally a Sanji worth socketing hahaha.

MiTYH

Really wanted Zoro for my INThawk, or Sanji for my Lucci.

Two pulls, Silver Mr. Prince and Evolved XDrake.

Not the best, not the worst -- got unevolved XDrake on 7/11, so that saves me the eve materials and exp. I'll save gems for the next 3D2Y batch

At least this fortnight is easy as pie with MC and an all STR team.

bjork

Not going in this time aside from gems the game gave me.

Did one pull on my main account: base chopper.

Two pulls on my alt: Base Mr. 5, base DEX Kaku

That's me out for now, I might legitimately wait for the next all-gold Sugo at this point.

bjork

Also I'm like 7-8 runs into Wanze and he won't drop. Got a couple of Koala books, but still no Wanze. I just want the one so I can go back to story farming, damn you game.

Been a while since I posted here, but I've still been playing. Sorry, I forgot about my subs tab! Dx

But it's pretty great to see almost everyone I remember still playin. (Not that it's a surprise I guess, since ya'll got great captains I use everyday. &#9829; Hope mines are as useful!)

I hit Day 500 with this sugo, and I pulled the new Zoro, Hero Chopper, Jabra and an evolved Oars Jr. I really wanted Sanji too, especially since I have like..13 dupes for sockets but I figured I'd just wait til a DEX boosted sugo to try getting him instead of wasting more gems.

It was thanks to this thread I started and since then, I think I've done alright. At least I think so, looking at my box. I'm just really bad at leveling and missing turtle times.

I hope Global continues on and doesn't ditch on us like Chain Chronicles did. (I also hope we get more of those limited recruits~) Thanks to everyone here for getting me started on a fun game and if anyone new here doesn't have the Delfino Marauders added, let me know so we can be friends. \o/

bjork

Finally got Wanze to drop. That was fairly tedious. Back to story dudes, I didn't realize the new story island wasn't until next week. Extra time for me to catch up~

Hana-Bi

Nice. Doffy would be great on my Croc team. Hopefully I can pull him some day...

Farmed my rainbow pinguins. Over 400 stamina to get my three pirate rainbow pinguins...

HabeeNo

Left the game for like 3 days

Got the notification about Sugo Fest early today

Downloaded it just now, did the extra gem mission, and YOLO pulled once

Black Clad Shanks lol

EDIT: of course I got greedy, tried again and pulled a Silver Chaka

Mixed2k

Everybody getting legends and I'm like.. nice v1 zoro, helmeppo, miss Goldenweek, dupe Fossa, dupe Fukuro (I got maybe 5-6 of them already, chapapa). And all I got was 3d2y Robin, does she have any use outside of croc/whitebeard teams? meh.
Oh well, I must say that for a 100 days f2p account I already have a ton of useful units, time to start spending gems farming less important raid bosses and only pulling during really good sugofests (with goldens and stuff).

On a sidenote, I used a friend "log" luffy today, he actually looks cool. It's really good that they kept the same attack animation, I was afraid they would change it and using new "log" friend would make me uncomfortable missing perfects.

Hana-Bi

Damn, messed my last few Wanze runs up quite badly... Thought that he would use his silence special at 20% health and was suprised that I miscalculated his health three times now... Well I looked in the guide and he uses his special under 33%. Well 3 runs wasted but I don't know if I even should bother with the fortnight. We should get Koala books in another fortnight (same for Hack) so maybe I should focus on story farming. But I don't know which units are worth farming right know...

Tidd

As expected Mondays raid will be Buster Call. I'm not really interested in farming it outside of a skill up event. :/

RedBoot

Happy to see Buster Call, but man if this ain't a bad time for it. All my space is filled with T-Bones, Croc books, and Koza books. I have 50 spots open, which will not be enough for all the Buster Call drops. Might have to expand past 700.

I guess the best idea is to save Momonga, Onigumo, and Dalmation copies and just say screw it for the rest? Though I'd hate to have to re-farm it later if I decide I want to skill up the rest.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Happy to see Buster Call, but man if this ain't a bad time for it. All my space is filled with T-Bones, Croc books, and Koza books. I have 50 spots open, which will not be enough for all the Buster Call drops. Might have to expand past 700.

I guess the best idea is to save Momonga, Onigumo, and Dalmation copies and just say screw it for the rest? Though I'd hate to have to re-farm it later if I decide I want to skill up the rest.
Expand

Kyou

so what kind of teams should we be looking at for Buster Call? I see they're introducing the "Fuck you, Rayleigh" status effect now

RedBoot

Yeah, was hoping to hold out until the next skill event, but between Buster Call and the fact that we're likely 4 weeks away minimum, that's pretty much impossible. If we get Breed next I'll probably be farming that one too.

so what kind of teams should we be looking at for Buster Call? I see they're introducing the "Fuck you, Rayleigh" status effect now

Slashers get debuffed thanks to Shu, so they're not the best idea either (though you can probably wait out the debuff). It's looking like any rainbow team with lots of useful specials is the way to go. Captains like Sengoku, Kid/Vergo, Jimbei, INT Iva, Jabra, Caesar, maybe? G3's an obvious one if you want to do all the perfects. We'll probably see a lot of walkthroughs over the next few days.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I was taking a bit of a break from OPTC...but seeing that the current Island has Koala books ill try to get a couple runs per day in. Guess il have to do an exception for Bae.
So did one pull hoping for Zoro or Sanji and got:

Not sure how I'll use him as current global units aren't really suited at least I have Caeser for him.
Hah thats awesome...nice pull.

Top Bottom