• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

RalchAC

Raul swaaaaan~

Thanks hahahahaha.

With some help, I'm at the top of the page (for 50 posts peasants like me). Just wanted to link the new and improved Friend List spreadsheet and hope you all fill with your information!

Even if you've already written your information, it wouldn't be a bad idea to update it every once in a while, especially after a new raid boss or an skill up event. I've just updated mine.

As always, quote to see:

bjork

Got some Baccarat dupes finally, yesterday. Went to feed and thought, "no skill up, but at least I got some sockets." Then I realized I fed them all to an unevolved Baccarat and was like "welp."

So how do most of you remember your team compositions for raids? I screenshot mine so, Im gonna share the movie ones for folks in case they need to remember, Gild is 40 stamina cause screw doing 60 when 40 is guaranteed, also bonus Dead End team

I keep a note on my phone with turn-by-turn instructions, but I also record a run with Reflector 2 so I can see it actually executed.

(for 50 posts peasants like me)

50ppp, white theme: the choice of kings

MiTYH

Finally got Colo Smoker maxed today, that was a long time coming. and 5/5/4 on sockets, but I'll just wait for his FN for that. I really wish I had a team to even GET me to Kid or Sadie, so for now... more Urouge? I maxed his PHY so I guess I'll work on his STR form now *shrug*

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
G3 train coming to a halt. That Amazon Lili Story Chapter 8 is no joke - made it to the final stage but got killed by Poison by the i arrived. Doesnt look like my G3 can beat this...

Also, FINALLY. AT LEAST 50 BOOKS LATER. Diamante is finally done :') Time for Bride Nami

Congrats on finishing Diamante, also got mine max skilled 2 days ago.
Are you farming Nami for Skillbooks or for the actual Nami unit ? She seems kinda lackluster lol.

EMT0

Banned
Congrats, I still need a skill up, hopefully it happens soon since I want to farm Blackbeard while 2x skill up is active

Thanks, and good luck. As soon as I got down to one I just started feeding them and praying that this was the last one. I got lucky and got two in a row(after burning who knows how many books....).

For Bride Nami, what teams are you guys using/have used? I'm using double Vista and while it's slow, it usually gets the job done...unless I run into the Risky Brothers. Worst secret stage ever. If they show up, I am done. They'll cut my HP at least once in half and slam me for about 10k HP before they're gone. If I fail the burst, they'll cut my HP in half again. And the worst part is they're a trash unit too so the pain isn't worth it ;__;

Congrats on finishing Diamante, also got mine max skilled 2 days ago.
Are you farming Nami for Skillbooks or for the actual Nami unit ? She seems kinda lackluster lol.

I'm doing Nami for the PSY boosters primarily; all of my PSY units are woefully underleveled which has the potential to really hurt once Zephyr drops. The side bonuses of getting skillups on Lola and Mirage Tempo Nami, and sockets on Mirage Tempo Nami also helps me keep on going.

RalchAC

Thanks, and good luck. As soon as I got down to one I just started feeding them and praying that this was the last one. I got lucky and got two in a row(after burning who knows how many books....).

For Bride Nami, what teams are you guys using/have used? I'm using double Vista and while it's slow, it usually gets the job done...unless I run into the Risky Brothers. Worst secret stage ever. If they show up, I am done. They'll cut my HP at least once in half and slam me for about 10k HP before they're gone. If I fail the burst, they'll cut my HP in half again. And the worst part is they're a trash unit too so the pain isn't worth it ;__;

I'm doing Nami for the PSY boosters primarily; all of my PSY units are woefully underleveled which has the potential to really hurt once Zephyr drops. The side bonuses of getting skillups on Lola and Mirage Tempo Nami, and sockets on Mirage Tempo Nami also helps me keep on going.

I used the following team:

Mihawk / Doffy
Mr.3 / Whitey Bay
Croc / H. Zoro

With the Coffin Ship, which granted me over 40 HP. Those two delayers sure are useful there.

bobohoro

For Bride Nami, what teams are you guys using/have used?

Doffy captain with IntHawk friend and coffin boat. Slasherdile, Helmeppo and Mr. 3 for InTSlashers and the last spot is pretty open. I usually just run through it without even using specials, although it can get tricky when the secret boss shows up and you get careless.

EMT0

Banned
I used the following team:

Mihawk / Doffy
Mr.3 / Whitey Bay
Croc / H. Zoro

With the Coffin Ship, which granted me over 40 HP. Those two delayers sure are useful there.

Doffy captain with IntHawk friend and coffin boat. Slasherdile, Helmeppo and Mr. 3 for InTSlashers and the last spot is pretty open. I usually just run through it without even using specials, although it can get tricky when the secret boss shows up and you get careless.

Thanks for the ideas guys. I've been trying a slasher team using a friend Doffy + Raidhawk, but my damage can't seem to carry me through. My subs, Kohza, Arlong, Mr.3, and Nolan don't quite do it. Maybe with Prison Mr.1 I'd be more consistent, but for now Vista + Vista or a 2.5x PSY captain will do.

Vista - Vista
Mr. 3 - Trebol
Buggy - Nolan

is usually tanky enough to get through the stage, and boost my way through the boss stage after farming for an orb or two. I also sent out a friend request to everybody on the GAF list that had friend spots cuz why not. Pardon the non-maxed units :s

bjork

Do you have a Brain Point Chopper? He's not a slasher, but he syncs with Buggy's special to give full INT orbs. Might be handy with Nolan or something?

edit - I put up my vista as a captain, hope he can help a little :)

EMT0

Banned
Do you have a Brain Point Chopper? He's not a slasher, but he syncs with Buggy's special to give full INT orbs. Might be handy with Nolan or something?

edit - I put up my vista as a captain, hope he can help a little :)

That's a great idea! I don't have him, but I do have a spare base Chopper I can easily evolve into Brain Point. And thanks for putting up your Vista :)

EDIT: Chopper works like a charm, between him, Buggy and Trebol I get a guaranteed 4 PSY orbs on my strongest units and get them locked too. Nolan boosts orbs by two turns, then I can go to town and KO Nami in two turns without fail.

MANUELF

Banned
ybzV1Ij.png
Its sooo beautiful
Now bride Nami time to try and level my namis and RR Kumadori

Is there a IntHawk or Rayleigh team for C. Kid? I still haven't beaten him yet (I was going to start last night but spent an entire STA bar on Sadie before finally beating her with a 2x Enel, B.Lucci, H.Zoro, Mihawk, GPU team.

MANUELF

Banned
Also my Go to Bride Nami team is a rainbow Slasher team with Double Doflamingo or a Doflamingo-Mihawk team, Rob Lucci, Slasherdile, Tbone, Arlong
You Need to be prepared for a surprise 3 bosses, I even got Absalom from there xD

OKAY! After 2 full days of farming:

MAX skill/max sockets Dice

MAX skill/max sockets Baccarat

MAX skill 1 socket missing Mr.Tanaka or whatever.

I also maxed my 2nd Log Luffy (and kept getting way more books for him after this happened -_- wtf rng) & only need 1 more skill on Machvise.

But maxed machvise can wait until his books return some day in the far future.

This at least means that I can scrap the Baccarat fortnight off of the list of non-returning content.

EMT0

Banned
OKAY! After 2 full days of farming:

MAX skill/max sockets Dice

MAX skill/max sockets Baccarat

MAX skill 1 socket missing Mr.Tanaka or whatever.

I also maxed my 2nd Log Luffy (and kept getting way more books for him after this happened -_- wtf rng) & only need 1 more skill on Machvise.

But maxed machvise can wait until his books return some day in the far future.

This at least means that I can scrap the Baccarat fortnight off of the list of non-returning content.

Nice job! I maxed out Baccarat with 5 slot rate/charge special, but only got 5 bind/2 despair on Dice as my skillup luck with him was terribad. Tanaka's sitting at 5 autoheal/2 bind; not much luck with him either but at least all of them are skillup maxed and I shouldn't have to bother with Gran Tesoro ever again either. I'm just really hoping I can pull Gladius or Machavise on the next Sugofest...

Hana-Bi

Wanted to farm some rr Kid sockets but I messed my last two runs up so I stop for the moment. He is currently at 2/3/5/4 for bind/despair/heal/orb. Wanted cd instead of orbs but I didn't get any cd sockets until I already had 4 orb sockets. Now I could have got 3 cd sockets...

Nice job! I maxed out Baccarat with 5 slot rate/charge special, but only got 5 bind/2 despair on Dice as my skillup luck with him was terribad. Tanaka's sitting at 5 autoheal/2 bind; not much luck with him either but at least all of them are skillup maxed and I shouldn't have to bother with Gran Tesoro ever again either. I'm just really hoping I can pull Gladius or Machavise on the next Sugofest...

Same, got a ton of Gladius/Diamante books saved up from playing it so much. (had the box space to just keep em around, so why not?)

In unrelated news: I got Ace's striker ship in preparation for half cola ... shockingly easy 0 sta forest.

Is Aokiji's forest doable with a fairly low level aokiji btw? I've seen log luffy teams require him.

Kyou

Yessssss went 3 for 3 and finished off Colo Kid(not sockets but I'll do that next time)

Glad to have not spent a single gem on him this weekend

mileS

I still can't get over how mad I am over this movie BS news. I refuse to buy gems and panic during the holiday season just to farm these top tier characters before they vanish forever. Any useful skill books that drop from some of the fortnights will take close to a year before they get redistributed.

Yet some of these characters could pop up in some shit console game and stand the test of time. This is a really souring experience for me with this game and takes a lot of the wind out of my sails going forward.

Hisoka

Whoooooot i did it, i got me Aokijis fancy bike!

Right in time for the Cola event..
Keep rollin' rollin' rollin' rollin'!

With a G3 Team... I never want to do that again

Hisoka

What team did you use? O:

G3, G3
Momonga, Doffy
Gp Usopp, Aokiji

Every special maxed except aokiji (22).
Sockets:
Bind Max, Despair lvl. 2 (Max would be WAY better), Heal lvl. 3, Orb 1

This vid was my source https://youtu.be/0TQLtTNb4ks

It's possible without despair max if you use Doffy on the Berry+Aokiji stage to clear it.

But then.. you just be VERY lucky on the next stage, because you can't switch your orbs accordingly. I just thought that maybe i'm that lucky, because the boost of Doffy won't apply anyway. Still shaking. Hitting perfects on the last stage when you have to is the worst.

bjork

I got a ton of stuff done today that involved leaving my house, which means I can farm for the next 36 hours or so nonstop if I want to. I know I won't, since I'll probably sleep at least half of that, but it's nice to not have any nagging errands to keep me from doing runs. I need like three skill ups on Gladius and I think 5 on Diamante, and I'd like to socket Baccarat just because.

MANUELF

Banned
I got a ton of stuff done today that involved leaving my house, which means I can farm for the next 36 hours or so nonstop if I want to. I know I won't, since I'll probably sleep at least half of that, but it's nice to not have any nagging errands to keep me from doing runs. I need like three skill ups on Gladius and I think 5 on Diamante, and I'd like to socket Baccarat just because.
Make it right now because today is the last day of 2x skillup

bjork

Make it right now because today is the last day of 2x skillup

I don't let that sway when I play. Skilled up Mihawk and Perona outside of skill ups, didn't skill up Doflamingo across multiple skill ups. The entire game is a gamble, so I kinda like to take my chances.

MiTYH

AH! WHAT?!

Coliseum missing now at 7:30 EST. Was that the scheduled time?

Because... i FINALLY realized in between me not being able eat defeat Nami even with a double Enel team (burst issues), that I HAD SUGAR NOW. I had saved the battle and just defeated Nami. If Kid is gone now until the next time, that's a bit sad for me

AH! WHAT?!

Coliseum missing now at 7:30 EST. Was that the scheduled time?

Because... i FINALLY realized in between me not being able eat defeat Nami even with a double Enel team (burst issues), that I HAD SUGAR NOW. I had saved the battle and just defeated Nami. If Kid is gone now until the next time, that's a bit sad for me
Gaaaaaaaaaah! I just found a team that I think I can beat him with (2x Blackbeard, Monster Chopper, Y.Arlong, CD 24 R.Kuma, Mihawk) and he disappears 2.5 hours early. >_<

Edit: An hour later, it returned. 90 min left.

bjork

A double Enel team, Leopard Lucci, Thatch, Kaku and GPU can farm Blackbeard?

Just remember that BB binds one of your bottom characters for 25 turns and that he's immune, so you'd need to be able to use GPU on turn 4 if you're going to stall at all. It also really helps to have level 1 anti-despair.

My note in my phone:
"BB Team
Enel/Enel
level 1 despair
you can make it"

I think the team I used last time was all blue subs, but a Log Zoro for the sockets and Koza for a slasher boost (which was to no one's benefit if he got locked!), so depending on your levels and what you're healing back per turn, I think you could be a-ok.

bjork

I cant believe they still can't get the fucking coliseum to leave on time

It was gone, but now it's back up with 1h left? What the hell is up with these people.

I really hope the hand hits the wrong switch and we get 7/11 on 12/12 or something.

EMT0

Banned
I'm going to be doing BB for some Elder Sea Horses primarily, as I can't evolve my Enel, Rakuyo, or Doma until I get some. I really wish I had Lv.1 Anti-Despair sockets, but I'm nowhere near that atm. I should, however, still be able to clear BB at least once without too much difficulty using this team:

Marco - Marco
Hina - Capone
GP Usopp - Doma

Once I get my sea horse, evolve Enel, drop a 5m exp feast on him, and go to town on getting enough sea horses for my other units that are waiting or soon to be ready for evolution using double Enel which is reliable if not tedious without sockets. The plan with double Marco is just to stall long enough to get my specials up, get him to just above 50% HP, use Capone to get orbs, lock them with Hina, use Marco for the orb boost, and kill him in two turns.

MANUELF

Banned
Dont have any unit with Anti despair but since is a one turn only thing I believe it wont make too much harm
I also can bring 3d2y Nami to unbind any unit and if she is the one binded that is good enough

I used this as a guide and got 1 copy of C.Kid at the last minute. I swapped SW Franky for Y.Arlong. I also got lucky with 2 special level ups from the 3 books that dropped in the lower stages.

Unfortunately, I ended up needing to gem because I made a dumb mistake. I kept getting to the burst turn vs Kid one turn short of activating Kuma's special (CD 24).

I finally had a run where the RNG worked out perfectly:

However, I did too much damage on the next turn and pushed Kalifa into her powered up state on the turn where I tank a hit, rather than the turn after. This dropped my HP below the 42,000 needed to survive Kid's attack. v_v.

A gem later, Kid was wiped out cold by a Mihawk HP Cut, 2x BB blasts and a Kuma triggered burst:

Is Kuma coming back before the next special up? Once I lower his CD, I can easily farm C.Kid. I can also sub Y.Arlong for Franky if I lower his CD too (CD 21 was 1 short, just like Kuma).

MANUELF

Banned
Double Enel, Thatch, Leopard Lucci, Kaku and Mihawk is working very well for me right now, got 3 copies of Blackbeard that became a skill up an AH socket and a CD one

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
BB is the first raid boss I can beat pretty easily. Should I bother to gem to max him? Not sure how useful he is.

EMT0

Banned
BB is the first raid boss I can beat pretty easily. Should I bother to gem to max him? Not sure how useful he is.

Same here, double Legend Marco tears him to shreds safely so I'm tempted to farm him. But at the same time....I'm not gonna do it now, I gotta save those gems for Zephyr on Tuesday. And he'll still be here after this month too so, sorry Blackbeard. Maybe next time.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Same here, double Legend Marco tears him to shreds safely so I'm tempted to farm him. But at the same time....I'm not gonna do it now, I gotta save those gems for Zephyr on Tuesday. And he'll still be here after this month too so, sorry Blackbeard. Maybe next time.

I can't find enough Marco friends so I run with Marco and Enel. Works really well. I know we have some raids coming up but I dunno if I can beat them :/

Adeptrain

Double Marco makes Blackbeard crumble like wet tissue...I just have no motivation to farm him :/ Also, gotta leave gems for the upcoming raids and I only have 9.

That said, I finally cleared Mihawk forest!! Geh, the forests are rather stress-inducing. I wanna clear ace and whitebeard's forests before the x2 bottle event starts!

Kyou

Is Kuma coming back before the next special up? Once I lower his CD, I can easily farm C.Kid. I can also sub Y.Arlong for Franky if I lower his CD too (CD 21 was 1 short, just like Kuma).

Unfortunately no. We get Zephyr, Shiki, and Tesoro before the next skill up, then all three again during the skill up, then a final Zephyr following the skill up. The last three raids of the month look like they'll be Aokiji, Iva and Duval

I'd also like to get just a COUPLE levels more on my Kuma at least

bjork

Ran yellow turtles, fed 5X elders to Tesoro and got 4 super successes in a row. I've never had that happen. Now I have him evolved, so that clears up any need for the big rainbow crab in my box. Also got Boa to 57, so she's almost there.

I need 4 skillups and one cooldown on my BB, so now I'm gonna go for it. If I get him, back to Baccarat.

Definitely wait and try to snag the movie units since they won't be around. I don't remember BB being key for any of those raids, and he'll be back for sure.

Blackbeard's biggest function is being one of the f2p options for DEX raids if you don't have G3/Log Luffy.

I'd probably save my gems for the non-returning movie characters if you can clear those, but I think BB's value is entirely dependant on you having those particular units.

As someone who got g3 really early & log luffy soon after, I've literally only used BB once for example.

RalchAC

Blackbeard's biggest function is being one of the f2p options for DEX raids if you don't have G3/Log Luffy.

I'd probably save my gems for the non-returning movie characters if you can clear those, but I think BB's value is entirely dependant on you having those particular units.

As someone who got g3 really early & log luffy soon after, I've literally only used BB once for example.

Well, it's not just about being one of the F2P option. It's just a really easy and pressure-free captain. I'm farming him because with his skills relying on perfects and stuff isn't that necessary.

Top Bottom