• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I wish there was a way to lock your gems away. I always get tempted by the glowing red icon.

EMT0

Banned
The sugo is ending soon and I did only one pull so far. This is a new personal best for me!

Same, and I kind of cheated in having my brother who has amazing luck in any form of chance game do the pull for me. Namule, new unit which is cool, although made completely irrelevant by Koala. Ah well. It's easier to stop myself when I can say, 'That one pull? Those are 15 copies of Heracles'un'.

Hana-Bi

I think I try my Haruta team out for the Kimono fn. Should be doable and Haruta was the reason I pulled this sugo so I really should use him. :)

chrono01

Accidentally yolo pulled and was like 'ah man, whoops'

It was Fujitora.

So then I just pulled my remaining gems away, like 7 pulls. Some dupes, 3d2y Zoro and on the last pull, Corazon. What the hell, that's unexpected and great.
What a pull, haha. Congrats!

I wish there was a way to lock your gems away. I always get tempted by the glowing red icon.
Just put a sticker over the tavern button. problem solved!

As for me, I'm sitting on over 250 Rainbow Gems right now and plenty of story content to work through. It helps that I'm not as active as I used to be (so less reason to feel the need to burn through the gems), but I'm still looking forward to the anniversary. If they made it a Timeskip anniversary, with Zoro and the rest of the TS crew there, that'd be amazing. It'll probably be something like Blackbeard though, which is okay too.

Tidd

Japan's latets forest:

jwscnXx.png

If anyone's interested: gamewith stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFCok8G7jRQ expect a lot of japanese :D

Edit: The moment the stream chat turns to english lol

Tidd

so what kind of teams can do the Kuro ranking

It's easy just do this: Crew Lineup X Battle Results

Translation: low crew cost. hit your perfects and low number of turns.
It's an early 15 stamina island, it's not hard. Just use 2x Zeff or something like this.

Kyou

It's easy just do this: Crew Lineup X Battle Results

Translation: low crew cost. hit your perfects and low number of turns.
It's an early 15 stamina island, it's not hard. Just use 2x Zeff or something like this.

Oh, I thought damage factored in.

Crummy Zeff team here I come

RedBoot

Yeah, Double Zeff is the way to go here. I managed 860k with Double Zeff, Shuraiya Bascud, Kimono Sanji, Heavy Point Chopper, and an Impel Down Army Wolf (who I level maxed some time back because of course I did). Hit one Great and all Perfects for the rest, cleared every stage in one turn. I'd say a good template is Double Zeff, either Bellamy or Shuraiya, and then three more fighters with high attack and costs at 10 or less. Try and farm a DEX orb for Shuraiya/Bellamy and then keep it on them so you can take out Kuro in one go.

EMT0

Banned
818k, close but not close enough and I'm not sure I can drop my team cost much lower. I ended up needing two turns to clear the turtle stage so I'm going to be replacing one of my DEX Fighters with Fullbody, hopefully it won't be compromising speeding through any other stages. This'll put me at a total team cost of 62 with 2 Zeffs.

Kyou

got 869k

team was Zeff, Sandora Dragon, South Bird, Guard Point Chopper, Kimono Sanji. Only the best strongest units.

Crew cost: 47(57 with friend Zeff), hit one great

chrono01

Well, that's a surprise. One Piece Thousand Storm (iOS) is now out. At least, in Canada it is.

Downloading now!

Edit: Never mind, maintenance. Damn it.

Kyou

How are high scores calculated? And what are the rewards?

This is a complicated ranking to nail down exactly what each thing gives you points, but basically make a team with as low a cost as possible, beat the level as fast as possible, and only hit perfects.

rewards are
250k: Blue Elder
550k: Gem, HP Candy
850k: Cooldown Book, Two gems

RedBoot

got 869k

team was Zeff, Sandora Dragon, South Bird, Guard Point Chopper, Kimono Sanji. Only the best strongest units.

Crew cost: 47(57 with friend Zeff), hit one great

I will say, this ranking finally gave a use for some of these Choppers. I used Heavy Point, but Horn Point's actually the best: cost of 9, 856 attack at max, and does neutral damage to Kuro and boosted to Butchie.

You know, if you actually have a Horn Point Chopper sitting around at max level. :p

Kyou

I will say, this ranking finally gave a use for some of these Choppers. I used Heavy Point, but Horn Point's actually the best: cost of 9, 856 attack at max, and does neutral damage to Kuro and boosted to Butchie.

You know, if you actually have a Horn Point Chopper sitting around at max level. :p

I have all the Choppers still. My units are my babies, I can't part with any of them. What if weird rankings like this one happens?!

ExVicis

The sugo is ending soon and I did only one pull so far. This is a new personal best for me!
I did like 4 pulls :(. I got Jinbei and nothing else interesting.

Yeah, Double Zeff is the way to go here. I managed 860k with Double Zeff, Shuraiya Bascud, Kimono Sanji, Heavy Point Chopper, and an Impel Down Army Wolf (who I level maxed some time back because of course I did). Hit one Great and all Perfects for the rest, cleared every stage in one turn. I'd say a good template is Double Zeff, either Bellamy or Shuraiya, and then three more fighters with high attack and costs at 10 or less. Try and farm a DEX orb for Shuraiya/Bellamy and then keep it on them so you can take out Kuro in one go.
Could I replace Zeff with the Jinbei I just got?

commish

This is a complicated ranking to nail down exactly what each thing gives you points, but basically make a team with as low a cost as possible, beat the level as fast as possible, and only hit perfects.

rewards are
250k: Blue Elder
550k: Gem, HP Candy
850k: Cooldown Book, Two gems

Hmm thx. I need to get to it!

RedBoot

Could I replace Zeff with the Jinbei I just got?

Probably not (for max score, anyway). You want to make a team with around a cost of 60 or less, and Jinbei (assuming you got the evolved QCK version) costs 30. Even with a Zeff friend, that only leaves you 20 cost for the last 4 characters.

Unevolved QCK Jinbei gives you better flexibility on team building, but your damage is lower (only 2x instead of 2.5x). It might be harder to clear each stage in one turn without high levels.

(If you got INT Jinbei then you're in pretty solid shape and can stand to miss the ranking)

ExVicis

(If you got INT Jinbei then you're in pretty solid shape and can stand to miss the ranking)
I wish my luck was that good, nah I got the QCK one. Don't have Zeff and was hoping Jinbei was at least a decent replacement. Well damn. Going to have to do something else.

RalchAC

My team was similar to other Gaffers:

Zeff / Zeff
Birds from Java / Sandora Dragon
Dogpen / Kimono Sanji.

859K.

I think as long as you clear everything in one turn with a low cost team it should be enough to get to 800k.

Edit: And I didn't pull last Sugo! After my multipull during Kizaru Suckofest I said never again until the Anniversary. I've been strong enough. Or traumatised enough, I'm not sure.

I want to believe in the Anni!

I got over 850k with double Zeff, bellamy, Tom, Dog Penguin, and Fullbody. 2 greats. I was just struggling to hit all my perfects in earlier runs so it took a few tries.

Hana-Bi

Haruta works great for the Kimono fn. Don't know if I should stick with her though. I might just use a IntHawk slasher team and farm the fn quite a bit because the double exp is kina nice and I need to socket SW Luffy, SW Zoro and SWS Zoro.

RalchAC

C5litOe.png

it's too bad the sugo isn't still going

That's a signal. You are marked by fate. Do 7 multipulls and 2 singles next Sugo and you'll be blessed with the mighty Akainu. His first will pierce raid bosses and Coliseum bosses chests as if they were
Ace

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
That's a signal. You are marked by fate. Do 7 multipulls and 2 singles next Sugo and you'll be blessed with the mighty Akainu. His first will pierce raid bosses and Coliseum bosses chests as if they were
Ace

D:

commish

Seems that if you have Zeff, you just need to hit your perfects. Double drop rate on Zeff today. Maybe I'll try for him.

RedBoot

Decided today was a good day for Marineford farming, since I've run a lot of the WB fortnight and will continue to for the next few days. Took a few shots at Mihawk, and he dropped a beli bag. First thing I've seen him drop in the 30-40 runs I've done on this stage so far. Immediately tried again, and got a second beli bag. Went back again, and he actually dropped. So for those who think beli bags lead to character drops, there's some fuel for ya.

I guess Smoker's up next. Not going to try for Kizaru at all, since he's also available in Oris Plaza in what I assume is a shorter stage, at the very least.

bobohoro

Close call on the ranking. After two tries of 840k and a few more where I failed miserably, I got 850.248 points. Had one miss with Double Zeff, Shuraiya, Bellamy, Dugong and Dog penguin. I'm really bad at hitting perfects when I'm supposed to.

Kimono Luffy is a nice FN. Started with Ray/3D2Y Luffy team and just filled it up with beatsticks, ran through it with no problem. Right now I'm running double Zephyr for a change, also really easy.

EMT0

Banned
I loathe evolver farming....I've run the pirate penguin for over 240 stamina and not a single drop. Probably one of the worst parts of OPTC, easy

bjork

I needed two green penguins, so I ran Shells Town 8 and they dropped 2 in a row. Then I needed a blue lobster so I ran Little Garden 13 and it dropped on the 3rd or 4th go. This let me evolve dartboard Usopp, Hannyabal, and Bascud. Filling in that log, slowly but surely.

I loathe evolver farming....I've run the pirate penguin for over 240 stamina and not a single drop. Probably one of the worst parts of OPTC, easy

Don't worry, when the Rayleigh shop opens, you can trade in your RR characters to buy evolvers. -_-

bobohoro

No kidding, I need around 4 rainbow pirate penguins, not looking forward to that. Will be waiting for next week when it's half stamina at least.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free

Had to spend 100 stam to get my Rainbow Penguin to evolve Ceasar today...so yeah i have to agree lol.

RedBoot

Welp, I've gotten Mihawk, Smoker, and Hina today. Solid story farming day. Might switch back over to fortnights, as I can't really convince myself that Bastille or Yamakiji are worth the trouble.

The rainbow evolvers (specifically the two penguins and the hermit crab) are the only ones that really bother me. I generally try to stock up to around 5 of each during evolver quest drop increase events and just hope that tides me over.

I've never had problems with lobsters since I go for story character drops. You'll generally get 1-2 lobsters while trying for a character.

EMT0

Banned
I needed two green penguins, so I ran Shells Town 8 and they dropped 2 in a row. Then I needed a blue lobster so I ran Little Garden 13 and it dropped on the 3rd or 4th go. This let me evolve dartboard Usopp, Hannyabal, and Bascud. Filling in that log, slowly but surely.

Don't worry, when the Rayleigh shop opens, you can trade in your RR characters to buy evolvers. -_-

*sobs*

No kidding, I need around 4 rainbow pirate penguins, not looking forward to that. Will be waiting for next week when it's half stamina at least.

I would have liked to do that, but I needed to evolve Don Chinjao in order to clear Ashura Zoro in Dorry's Colosieum :/ I'll be sure to farm a stockpile then though. Oddly enough, I've got about 10 rainbow crabs but zero of all the other ones...

Had to spend 100 stam to get my Rainbow Penguin to evolve Ceasar today...so yeah i have to agree lol.

Wonder when we'll (inevitably) get a QoL improvement to evolvers

Welp, I've gotten Mihawk, Smoker, and Hina today. Solid story farming day. Might switch back over to fortnights, as I can't really convince myself that Bastille or Yamakiji are worth the trouble.

The rainbow evolvers (specifically the two penguins and the hermit crab) are the only ones that really bother me. I generally try to stock up to around 5 of each during evolver quest drop increase events and just hope that tides me over.

I've never had problems with lobsters since I go for story character drops. You'll generally get 1-2 lobsters while trying for a character.

That's some really good luck! And yeah, it's really only rainbow evolvers that bother me. I find Lobsters easy enough to keep up from having farmed raids + Frieza

Kyou

Only tangentially related, but I just got back from Film Gold and that movie is SUPER GOOD

and SUPER FANSERVICEY(I dont just mean boobs)

EMT0

Banned
Only tangentially related, but I just got back from Film Gold and that movie is SUPER GOOD

and SUPER FANSERVICEY(I dont just mean boobs)

It's completely related. We can reminisce and wonder about our lack of Gild Tesoro in Global
and fanservicey bulges

Top Bottom