• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Tidd

Only new colosseum character is Alvida. Coby and Wyper are returning with her. I'm somehow disappointed but I guess it's okay because you don't have to worry about farming anyone else.

Tidd

Alvida is great but i need my killer ;__;

This will take a while if they don't change the order. We still need Franky, Vista, and Capone of the chaos only characters. So at least 12 more weeks. But not like it will matter. Everyone here will quit after the anniversary sugo. :p

Kyou

This will take a while if they don't change the order. We still need Franky, Vista, and Capone of the chaos only characters. So at least 12 more weeks. But not like it will matter. Everyone here will quit after the anniversary sugo. :p

why would anyone quit right after getting every legend??

RalchAC

Only new colosseum character is Alvida. Coby and Wyper are returning with her. I'm somehow disappointed but I guess it's okay because you don't have to worry about farming anyone else.

Maybe they are having a rather slow Colo run because next month is PACKED with stuff.

Seeing some streams it looked like people got 1 Legend every 2 multipulls on average.

Tidd

Why do you want every legend if Akainu is enough?

Maybe they are having a rather slow Colo run because next month is PACKED with stuff.

I don't know. And tbh I don't care. Just having to farm one colosseum character is nice. I still don't know how I maxed Dorry and Apoo within the first two weeks without gemming.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I wonder...what stage is the best to run if only need Zoro/Luffy dupes dor Sockets ? 15stam or just 20 stam ?

Hana-Bi

Really can't wait for the anni sugo. Hopefully it'll be better than the last gold only sugo which was disappointing for me and most of my multis had only 2-3 silvers in it so they weren't that bad.

A new legend would be nice. Will do my multis during a Fuji rate up and hope for the best...

bobohoro

Should be easily able to safe up for 2 multis for anni sugo, maybe even three if I decide to catch up on story mode (will finish Moria's Mansion today at least). If I get at least one legend in those 2 I might spend some money to do a third, having played for nearly half a year by then I think I can open my purse for once.
If I don't get a legend in my f2p pulls? Probably won't quit, but my willingness to spend money will pretty much vanish and I'll just carry on as usual.

cw_sasuke

It's always 30. But can try lower difficulties and report back how the rate was.

Alright thanks - think i will just stick to 30 stam since its faster than running twice the amount of FN.

MiTYH

By the time the anniversary is here I should have enough F2P for 4 multis. If the rates are good, I will buy to support the game, buuut I'm hoping it won't come to that.

Not sure where to focus today. I'll clean up some incomplete Coliseum stages, but my Apoo team isn't consistent, so I might just skip that till I get some better units.

MiTYH

Jesus H. Coby, I cannot for the life of me get the hang of this Zeff team for the ranking. Gotten up to 830k, but I always wind up missing one somewhere and I think that ruins me. What matters more for this ranking, never missing, or clearing in one stage? Sometimes I get that rare stage of 3 turtles/1penguin and I cant break the def, or I'll get bad orbs on Kuro and just get hit

cw_sasuke

Jesus H. Coby, I cannot for the life of me get the hang of this Zeff team for the ranking. Gotten up to 830k, but I always wind up missing one somewhere and I think that ruins me. What matters more for this ranking, never missing, or clearing in one stage? Sometimes I get that rare stage of 3 turtles/1penguin and I cant break the def, or I'll get bad orbs on Kuro and just get hit

What worked for me - team cost under 50 and clearing every stage in one turn. If you get this done and dont "miss" you should get +850k. If it gets tough on a run just go for a great/good.. i had 2-3 not perfects and it was enough - i dont know if you can come back from a "miss"...

RedBoot

Well, so much for my theory that they were splitting the Coby/Alvida batch into other batches to speed things up. Really wish they would have tossed Broggy into this batch just to balance things out, but I guess they really want to make sure we all get Alvida. :p

It'll be nice to have a slower-paced colo batch, at least. Will let me focus on the next fortnight as well, be it Whitebeard 2 or Kimono Hats 2.

Managed to max my Kinemon last night, with 12+ skill books to spare. Still need a decent amount of sockets, but I have a good start. Can't wait to try him out on my Slasher team.

bobohoro

I had a team cost of slightly below 70, did everything in one turn and only had one single miss which resulted in exactly 850k. But my overall damage was probably a bit on the lower side. Going by feel of my ~6 runs, I'd say you can manage on average with 3-4 greats or 2-3 goods or a single miss, everything more and you will probably not reach the target. Additionally you might need some stage luck to not get certain enemy combinations and a bit of orb luck on Kuro to make it all work.

I've seen people score above 900k, so there has to be some leeway somewhere, probably getting team cost even lower with evolvers or something?

EMT0

Banned
And the Dorry Coliseum has been cleared, meaning I'm done with all the current Coliseums. Feels good to almost have my Marco's sockets maxed, 2 Bind, 3 Despair, and 2 Charge Special to go till max.

Hana-Bi

Damn, my first try for Enel forest went really great. Made one mistake on stage 19 because I thought that Urouge won't put his no damage debuff up until he will attack me and it was game over for me. :(

bjork

Don't have enough stuff to feed 3D2Y Zoro, so I have to sit on Kimono Zoros until I evolve him, since he gains a slot when he evolves.

Seeing some streams it looked like people got 1 Legend every 2 multipulls on average.

That isn't too far off from normal sugo rates for me. Hope there's some kind of special thing about the 2y sugo.

RedBoot

I've seen people score above 900k, so there has to be some leeway somewhere, probably getting team cost even lower with evolvers or something?

I think that's it. Getting a 1 cost evolver on there gives you a ton of leeway, considering you're usually looking at a minimum of 8-10 cost per character. The problem then is making sure you can still clear every stage quickly. I don't know if it's possible, but a team of, say, Double Zeff, Horn Point Chopper, Kimono Sanji, and two Hermit Crabs would get a really high score if you could hit all Perfects and clear every stage in one turn. You'd be screwed if any stage had 5 enemies though.

EMT0

Banned
I think that's it. Getting a 1 cost evolver on there gives you a ton of leeway, considering you're usually looking at a minimum of 8-10 cost per character. The problem then is making sure you can still clear every stage quickly. I don't know if it's possible, but a team of, say, Double Zeff, Horn Point Chopper, Kimono Sanji, and two Hermit Crabs would get a really high score if you could hit all Perfects and clear every stage in one turn. You'd be screwed if any stage had 5 enemies though.

I did it with that almost exact team, replace Kimono Sanji and one Hermit Crab with Bascud and Elizabeth. I had one miss, and got to about 860k.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
And the Dorry Coliseum has been cleared, meaning I'm done with all the current Coliseums. Feels good to almost have my Marco's sockets maxed, 2 Bind, 3 Despair, and 2 Charge Special to go till max.

What do you use for Marco sockets?

MiTYH

I had a team cost of slightly below 70, did everything in one turn and only had one single miss which resulted in exactly 850k. But my overall damage was probably a bit on the lower side. Going by feel of my ~6 runs, I'd say you can manage on average with 3-4 greats or 2-3 goods or a single miss, everything more and you will probably not reach the target. Additionally you might need some stage luck to not get certain enemy combinations and a bit of orb luck on Kuro to make it all work.

What worked for me - team cost under 50 and clearing every stage in one turn. If you get this done and dont "miss" you should get +850k. If it gets tough on a run just go for a great/good.. i had 2-3 not perfects and it was enough - i dont know if you can come back from a "miss"...

Thanks! It took a few more tries, but I finally got an instance when I got enough orb luck to KO Kuro on the first turn, no missed. Got 860k, so thank you 2 gems and a book!

.... very upset now though. I decided to change my INTHawk socket from slot to charge special (part of why I wanted the book), but since I just missed it, this'll be at least another month or two before he comes back. Or maybe the anniversary again! come on 1/4th stamina!

EMT0

Banned
I didn't realize those dropped from the Colo maps I guess. I need to get farming!

Yup, you get 6 per Chaos Coliseum as rewards, more if you're clearing the stage multiple times and get books to drop in the proces. Every set of three(for the moment) means 18 more books as I haven't been clearing any before boss rush dropped. So I'm more than cool repeats atm, Colo Coby should be both easy and worth running.

MiTYH

Heyyy, finally beat Dorry's coliseum. Easier than I thought. Might farm him a bit -- does he really see any use?

Excited to get Alvida next though, looks to be an easy clear/max one.

commish

Yup, you get 6 per Chaos Coliseum as rewards, more if you're clearing the stage multiple times and get books to drop in the proces. Every set of three(for the moment) means 18 more books as I haven't been clearing any before boss rush dropped. So I'm more than cool repeats atm, Colo Coby should be both easy and worth running.

Thanks. I've been avoiding the Chaos colo because I figured they were out of my reach. But perhaps I will give some of them a try.

EMT0

Banned
Heyyy, finally beat Dorry's coliseum. Easier than I thought. Might farm him a bit -- does he really see any use?

Excited to get Alvida next though, looks to be an easy clear/max one.

Funny you mention that, I made a monster post for analysis on the subreddit. I'd say farm him casually, he'll be coming back. But he certainly has his uses.

EMT0

Banned
Sweet, I'll give that a read. I've got INTHawk and LLucci, so slasher/powerhouses are welcome

I'm in the same boat, minus INTHawk. No 3D2Y Sanji, he's pretty high on the priority list. Got 3D2Y Sanji, still useful but not as much. I'd be actively farming him since I don't have 3D2Y Sanji and currently don't use Lucci much, but the 2 Year Anniversary has got me patient for now. Admittedly, I'm hoping to finagle 3D2Y Sanji from the 2 Year Anniversary on the hope that we have different units boosted on different days.

commish

I've only just started watching the anime, so perhaps this is commonly known, but what does "3D2Y" mean? I see it all over the place. Don't want to google for fear of random spoilers.

MANUELF

Banned
I've only just started watching the anime, so perhaps this is commonly known, but what does "3D2Y" mean? I see it all over the place. Don't want to google for fear of random spoilers.

If you play the game you should already know but keep watching, it will make sense eventually

Hana-Bi

Another failed run, this time because of the map damage. If you clear a stage and you get map damage Corazon heals after the map damage. If there are still enemies you'll get the map damage after Corazon heals you. Didn't know this and was killed by clearing the stage and then map damaged striked me...

Hana-Bi

Cleared the forest. :) Used a Corazon friend without maxed sockets but with +100 rcv candies. I tried to get Enel close to 50% health and then rerolled my orbs until Doffy, Cora and IntHawk had matching orbs. :)

Without going into spoilers, there was a timeskip at, supposedly, the halfway point of the series. The meaning of 3D2Y ties into that, but in terms of the units themselves it is basically the crew during that timeskip. Japan just started putting out the post timeskip units as gacha and 5*+ evolutions.

Top Bottom