• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Tidd

RIP legend Sabo books.

AND WELCOME SW FRANKY BOOKS!!! + Caesar, Monet and more sockets for Whitebeard pirates. SOOOO GOOD

EMT0

Banned
I've been looking forward to Heracles'un, and I've got about three or four different teams to farm this raid to satisfaction which I think will be about 35-40 copies. That's enough to match his special to Zephyr's with average luck, and best-case scenario enough to almost max his special if we get that anticipated special up rate during the 2 Year Anniversary.

RedBoot

Man, this next fortnight. What I want from it:

-Blamenco, Izo, Namule, and Thatch copies (all likely going to sockets, I don't see any of the new characters being useful and I already got PSY Thatch a few skill levels)
-Sengoku books
-Caesar books
-Monet books
-SW Franky books (I don't have him, but I'll probably hoard anyway
-Story Kaku and Jabra books (I don't really use either, but why not)

That's a lot to farm. At least I don't need to hoard the character drops. I'm hoping I can expect the drop rates for Caesar and Monet to be similar to Nami and Chopper from the current fortnight, it'd be easy to max both in that case.

Hana-Bi

RIP legend Sabo books.

AND WELCOME SW FRANKY BOOKS!!! + Caesar, Monet and more sockets for Whitebeard pirates. SOOOO GOOD
How in the hell can my box keep all those books when Alvida is also around? Might just yolo feed Alvida and hope for the best...

Legend Sabo books will be on the third WB allies fn.

bjork

Bandai really wants us to gem for evolvers :/

I gem enough as it is already. That Reddit guy is the game's Laboon, but I'm a baby Laboon at the very least.

Anyway, complaining seemed to work. I did two more runs and got the two I need for Fujitora and Corazon, so yay.

I'm trying to restock my evolvers but also run the kimono and WB FNs all at once. It's too much to do. The idea was to get 3D2Y Luffy and Zoro both socketed, and to max skill legend Mihawk, but there's no way I'm gonna make it.

MiTYH

Really wish I had Monet, but I'm excited for this new FN. Lots of great stuff there.

Heracules'n raid today, pretty simple thankfully.

EDIT: Hunh, I thought I needed Heracules'n, but he's already max skill. Might run him one or two times to try to finish his sockets (current 2bind, 5despair, 5slot)

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Caesar + Monet + SW Franky + Jabra

If only I wasnt saving my gems for the 2nd anni, I'd go in lol

All those. I need them. A lot of them. Two sets of SW franky even since I use one on main team and one on normal team.

But this is my first time farming during a non skill up. Do people hold books and wait? Or just accept the lower chance?

RR30

Who does Legend Marco replace in the SW Ace dream team? Franky, right?.

I'll farm the second WB fortnight but I still haven't finished IntHawk yet. I've gotten 9 skillbooks from 135 runs. Kind of worn out honestly.

RalchAC

All those. I need them. A lot of them. Two sets of SW franky even since I use one on main team and one on normal team.

But this is my first time farming during a non skill up. Do people hold books and wait? Or just accept the lower chance?

People mostly hold books.

Who does Legend Marco replace in the SW Ace dream team? Franky, right?.

I'll farm the second WB fortnight but I still haven't finished IntHawk yet. I've gotten 9 skillbooks from 135 runs. Kind of worn out honestly.

For forests? Yeah, he replaces SW Franky. Similar orb boost, you can stall, and a huge heal to get back to form after some stalling.

liking the look of the skill books incoming

sw franky books yes please (got 1 skillup off him by feeding a dupe)

also managed to pull haruta this sugo just gone (1 of 2 pulls and a new unit at that!)

if anybody else has him i'd love an add as he can be useful in farming sometimes (id is 350 428 642)

bjork

liking the look of the skill books incoming

sw franky books yes please (got 1 skillup off him by feeding a dupe)

also managed to pull haruta this sugo just gone (1 of 2 pulls and a new unit at that!)

if anybody else has him i'd love an add as he can be useful in farming sometimes (id is 350 428 642)

I've got a Haruta, but I alternate one captain spot between Haruta/Baccarat/whoever, so it might now show up as a matching captain all the time.

commish

How much boxspace do you have? I save one of every unit, 10 of every legend skillbook, and ~30 socket tomes at a time. I only have 915 box space and seem fine with it for a while now

Well, I do have around 800, and I do admit that I keep EVERYTHING - I have probably a few hundred of just the turtles, evolvers and other boosters alone. I should clean that out. I also keep books on units I don't have but may get one day... I should use them for xp unless they are legendary or other top unit. I have 32 story Eneru books alone haha.

MiTYH

Well, I do have around 800, and I do admit that I keep EVERYTHING - I have probably a few hundred of just the turtles, evolvers and other boosters alone. I should clean that out. I also keep books on units I don't have but may get one day... I should use them for xp unless they are legendary or other top unit. I have 32 story Eneru books alone haha.

Story Eneru is a great unit! Go get him!

But yeah I hear you. Lots of pigs and turtles in my box. I only keep a few books for amazing units I want, like 3d2y zoro

commish

But yeah I hear you. Lots of pigs and turtles in my box. I only keep a few books for amazing units I want, like 3d2y zoro

I've tried but RNG does not favor me and it costs so much stam!

RalchAC

I'm in "hoard everything" more right now. But my 25 SW Brook books are going to be sold in the next few days.

I want to farm like 15 Heracles'n copies.
I have 7 copies of Apoo in my box, which would increase to at least 25 in the next two days (mine is at 17 CD right now).

What surprises me is how many Enel books he has. Really. I could have sworn Enel and INTHawk book rates are the same. And the 10 books I used gave me 0 skill ups.

I must have at least 80 slots filled by Baby Turtles, but I may reduce that count to 10 of each colour if space is tight. Having a few of those is just sooo valuable if you are farming Fortnights.

EMT0

Banned
I have about 900 box space and am also in hoard mode. All Legend books, Towel Nami and 3D2Y books from now gone fornights, Gladius, etc. I hoard evolvers because I inevitably end up using them, and only keep 5-10 baby turtles at a time except for PSY ones, since those are relatively rare.

So far, 15 Heracles out of the 40 or so I'm hoping to get by the end of today. And only at the cost of 3 gems so far. I should still be >35 gems by the time I finish.

Kyou

I tend not to keep anything for characters I dont have.

Only exception was 3D2Y zoro and that served me pretty well though

Kakaroach

SW Franky books are good but I've realized his special level isn't that important for clearing content. It's SW Ace and Zephyr for the shooter dream teams.

Little sad we didn't get SW Usopp books, his special is pretty long. Maybe next fortnight.

As for this upcoming one, I'll be doing it mostly for blamenco sockets.

bobohoro

Blamenco and Namule actually look like kinda decent FN characters to me. Will run the fortnight for Franky books anyways and the other two returning FNs don't really have anything I need. Will probably also advance story on half stamina day. So overall, a pretty lazy week, will only gem a bit for Usopp'n raid and maybe to farm a few rainbow penguins.

Farmed 15 Heracles copies today with 2 gems, which should at least get me down to a CD of 17, enough for the shooter team for now.

RedBoot

Little sad we didn't get SW Usopp books, his special is pretty long. Maybe next fortnight.

Should be Nico Olivia's fortnight for Usopp. They've managed to sort of close the loops they made by shifting in WB3 and CP9 books for the earlier SW books. We're not missing any books now (EXCEPT FOXY), so the fortnights should be the same as Japan moving forward. (EDIT: Actually, they'll probably still have to move things around a bit in the Kimono fortnights when we get those)

Majukun

Kyou

we already knew this but the announcement is up for the new coliseum challengerS

According to the banner it's Alvida and her friend Alvida

RalchAC

So I've been looking at Baccarat teams for Usoppn raid. Most teams have:

- 2 Health cutters.
- 1 fixed damage dealer.
- 1 unit with a high damage special. Most Japan videos used, guess what, Nightmare Luffy.

And Dreadnought Sabre ship.

Mine is going to be something like:

Baccarat / Baccarat
Mihawk / Leo
Log Luffy / Vista

If I find it too slow I may change to a different team though. Maybe the trouble is not really worth it.

bjork

So I need some rainbow crabs to evolve a couple of folks. Do a run, nothing. Do another, nothing. On run FIFTEEN, I finally got one. No captain ability additional dupe, either. Just the one.

Then I needed a couple of blue lobsters. It sure likes to give every color except blue, so I never got one but I only did 4-5 runs there.

Pretty annoying, game! Next time there's a "post a review" update I'm just gonna bitch about evolver droprates.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free

- 2 Health cutters.
- 1 fixed damage dealer.
- 1 unit with a high damage special. Most Japan videos used, guess what, Nightmare Luffy.

Baccarat / Baccarat
Mihawk / Leo
Log Luffy / Vista

If I find it too slow I may change to a different team though. Maybe the trouble is not really worth it.

Just realized....I dont think i ever farmed Raid Usopp. Forgot that it also drops skillbooks...nice.

I wonder if i were 2 socket a second Goldenpound - what makes most sense ? CD/AH ? My main one has Bind/Despair.
https://mobile.twitter.com/BM_dec515/status/820210939072942080
Redsun japan no.1 player? 's box
This is just insane, here i am cursing myself getting free meat snail @197 stamina.

Lovely box - while its obvious that he is a whale. Farming all those raid bosses, fortnights, prepping etc. still takes time and effort, gotta respect that dedication.

Very cool.

RalchAC

Just realized....I dont think i ever farmed Raid Usopp. Forgot that it also drops skillbooks...nice.

I wonder if i were 2 socket a second Goldenpound - what makes most sense ? CD/AH ? My main one has Bind/Despair.

Lovely box - while its obvious that he is a whale. Farming all those raid bosses, fortnights, prepping etc. still takes time and effort, gotta respect that dedication.

Very cool.

Yeah. I won't judge him. Just wish I had enough cash to have a box like that lol.

Hana-Bi

Don't know if I should run Usoppn raid. Max socket all those Usopps I have. Could go for a third GP but this would be overkill. My first two GO are bind/despair and cd/heal. Third could be heal/orb or bind/heal for forests...

MANUELF

Banned
Japan keeps being the Best
vTcHsNM.png

GuardianE

Santa May Claus

- 2 Health cutters.
- 1 fixed damage dealer.

Baccarat / Baccarat
Mihawk / Leo
Log Luffy / Vista

Id rather not gem for Usoppn with the 2nd anniversary so close and I have my 2ND GPU, 3D2Y, and SW Usopps to socket, so I'm definitely going to try to run Baccarat as well.

Don't know if I should run Usoppn raid. Max socket all those Usopps I have. Could go for a third GP but this would be overkill. My first two GO are bind/despair and cd/heal. Third could be heal/orb or bind/heal for forests...

Maybe you could socket a Sogeking in anticipation of Usopp's super evolution?

Phew, haven't really played in a while, on account of having to move. I did a 10-pull on that last Sugofest and got a SW Usopp, so I guess I'll be doing Usopp'n for sockets.

Still having trouble with Colosseum Apoo's route. I only managed to beat Bellamy a while ago. Now Robin's kicking my ass.

Jayhawk

Bad luck with rates on INThawk books this week. Hopefully, my luck is better with the next fortnight for my Sengoku, Monet, and Caesar. Hard to grind consistently for all the units I have and all the possible team combinations you form with 12 legends when my free time for this game has decreased considerably.

Top Bottom