• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Faynwulf

I hope someone here can help me. Most of the Tier-lists I've found are kinda old and a bit confusing for someone who's only played the game at the start for a bit.

Can someone tell me for what character I should reroll?
I need something to play in my Fire Emblem Stamina downtime. :(

I hope someone here can help me. Most of the Tier-lists I've found are kinda old and a bit confusing for someone who's only played the game at the start for a bit.

Can someone tell me for what character I should reroll?
I need something to play in my Fire Emblem Stamina downtime. :(

Usually it's best to reroll during sugofest so you can guarantee a legend or double legend account.

Maybe someone on GAF still has a legend spare for you though.

ExVicis

I'm 55 copies in and hope to hit 70. I have to say using a slasher team is way easier than using a SW Ace team. I went into it thinking that the Ace team would afford me an easier time stalling with the larger health pool but in the end having to execute 3+ turns of perfect combos to kill Kizaru wasn't worth the anxiety. Turns out stalling with a slasher team is cake if you have the right subs.

I ended the raid the first time he showed up with 33 copies and between last night and today I got 22 more. The best part is that I haven't spent a single gem so far on his return. I got three stamina refills yesterday, one today, and a level up in addition to the natural stamina I was saving up for the raid to start.
What team are you using for Kizaru, because I'm pretty much getting rocked by him.

Faynwulf

Usually it's best to reroll during sugofest so you can guarantee a legend or double legend account.

Maybe someone on GAF still has a legend spare for you though.

Oh yeah, I completely forgot about Sugofest.

That would be nice. Otherwise I'll just wait for the end of the month. I definitely want to start as optimal as I can.

What team are you using for Kizaru, because I'm pretty much getting rocked by him.

A0a2Txf.jpg

Doc Q can be replaced with raid Kuma and one of the IntHawks can be switched out with his raid version.

Hana-Bi

Man, made too many mistakes in my last few Kizaru runs. Farming 50 copies a day and you'll get crazy. Got my 50 copies and will stop farming for now...

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Oh yeah, I completely forgot about Sugofest.

That would be nice. Otherwise I'll just wait for the end of the month. I definitely want to start as optimal as I can.

There aren't too many definitive and relevant tier lists right now, but these references might help:

Reddit's Global Clear Rates: https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/wiki/global_clear_rates
This shows all the most common captains/legends (6* characters) and their clear rates for raids, forests, and Chaos coliseums (basically all the hardest content available on Global). It's still constantly being updated and far from complete, so don't be discouraged if you see a particular legend with a lower percentage. Feel free to ask.

Gamewith's Character Evaluation List: https://translate.google.com/transl...ewith.jp/article/show/2023&edit-text=&act=url
This is based on the Japanese version, and contains a lot of characters not currently available yet on Global. It can give you an idea and ability to plan ahead. The first column shows their rating as a captain, the second shows their rating as a sub. The red text is under characters that are Legends/Sugofest ("Sugofes") only.

Gamewith's Legend Ranking List: https://translate.google.com/transl...with.jp/article/show/39528&edit-text=&act=url
Again, includes a lot of legends that we don't have. Something to keep in mind when comparing Legends, is that some are more geared towards F2P vs. P2P. Certain really powerful Legends only really shine in the context of having certain gatcha subs.

All characters can be useful for different content, so it's wise to keep a copy of any character that isn't fodder (like the generic no name characters).

Since it's not Sugofest right now, the best you can pull as a starter is pretty much Gear 3 Luffy. We're expecting a Sugofest in a week or two, so if you can wait, you could have a pretty good chance at pulling legends. Personally, I think the following are good starter legends that allow a great deal of flexibility: Log Luffy, Sengoku, Rayleigh, Mihawk. But if you have a particular character that you like as a Legend, I'd say just go for them. You can play through the game pretty much completely F2P.

EMT0

Banned
Here are the last two double Legend accounts that I have(Gear 3rd is basically a Legend tbqh...) to give away. I'm hesitant to recommend either however, as both are outside of the traditional 'Pick crazy Legend, stomp through early content' path for a Legend starting account. Shanks + Boa is questionable because both are color Legends rather than class Legends and color Legends are generally considered weaker as they're restrained by the rock-paper-scissor system while, say, Legend Jinbe isn't as units of a class can come from any color. They're also considered to be some of the weaker Legends. Meanwhile, Gear 3rd + Corazon is different in that Corazon shines at clearing Forests, the hardest content in the game, but isn't someone you really use to clear the content you spend the vast majority of your time on such as raids and fortnights. Gear 3rd is excellent but not being a Legend, it could (arguably) be considered a weak choice from a collector's standpoint that aims to have as many Legend units as possible.

Knowing all that, feel free to grab either account, or alternatively wait for the upcoming Sugofest as many here have recommended. You really can't go wrong with any of these accounts or rerolling though; if you've got a favorite character among the Legends, do you and go for what you feel will make the game most enjoyable for you.

Hana-Bi

Man, after 88 Alvida copies/books I need one skill up but still two despair sockets...

Max skilled her. Still 2 despair sockets to go. Don't know if I should go for it...

bobohoro

Day 1: unevolved Bellmere
Day 2: evolved Mr. 5
Day 3: evolved Bellmere
Day 4: STR Chopper

Yay.
Kinda not into the game right now. FNs don't really have anything I need and raid farming doesn't feel so good with limited box space and higher skill-up chance around the corner. Doesn't help that GPU books refuse to drop while I already maxed Marco and don't really need anything else from the FN. I'm at ten GPU books after farming Usopp'n raid (even gemmed a few times) and running Karue nonstop. Dumb.

Majukun

yay! max skilled/socket alvida!
now I should have a little of space in the storage to survive,hoping for a skillup during the anniversary part 2

RedBoot

Got Bellemere with last night's pull. Somehow, I'd never gotten her before. This event is filling out my RR Silver set, at least. :p

Got 20 Kizarus today, that's all I have room for. Only going to keep 20 Momongas tonight/tomorrow as well. Figures we'd finally get Buster Call again at the latter half of a skill-up wait. Gonna be rough to deal with keeping Colo Frankies if we don't get a skill up in Anniversary Pt.2.

Majukun

Got Bellemere with last night's pull. Somehow, I'd never gotten her before. This event is filling out my RR Silver set, at least. :p

Got 20 Kizarus today, that's all I have room for. Only going to keep 20 Momongas tonight/tomorrow as well. Figures we'd finally get Buster Call again at the latter half of a skill-up wait. Gonna be rough to deal with keeping Colo Frankies if we don't get a skill up in Anniversary Pt.2.

oh shoot it's true..tomorrow (well,20 minutes from now) the buster call is back...
i still have to socket some of those characters...

Tidd

3D2Y
-3D2Y
ZORO!!!!!!

Bandai, I don't know what you expect from these free pulls but I doubt that anyone is willing to spend some money after this. lol

Shackzam

I got Jil. I'm glad I got a new unit, but I have no idea what teams he is used for.
I think bandai is just preparing me for the barto I'm gonna get next sugo ;)

RedBoot

Got Bellemere. Again.

Five nights, five silvers. Zero QCK units. Cool stuff.

I honestly don't remember my Buster Call team, it's been so long. Luckily basically any Rainbow Sengoku team can handle it.

Kumo

3D2Y
-3D2Y
ZORO!!!!!!

Bandai, I don't know what you expect from these free pulls but I doubt that anyone is willing to spend some money after this. lol

Wish they did free pulls more often instead of treating it like some special event that happens maybe once or twice a year. Then I wouldn't mind the Kayas and Bellmeres since free is free. It's way too easy to come out with absolutely nothing, not even a good dupe.

Day 1: Ideo (new)
Day 2: Chaka
Day 3: Miss Goldenweek
Day 4: Kuina
Day 5: RR Kaku (new)

Hana-Bi

Got Elizabello, sadly a dupe.

And with 101 copies/books Alvida is finally done. :)

Maxed Zoan Lucci too. 33 LLucci books so far.

bobohoro

5th pull was Kaya. I think I would've been happier with a single gem instead of free pulls. Oh well.
Will probably get around 20 Momongas, Buster Call was only around once in my play history and I wasn't able to do it then. Are any of the other character's skills worth waiting for a skill-up, or should I instant-feed them?

Rixa

Somehow I doubt thee frese pull are getting the "advantage" of going banner (QCK) rate up :D

Sofar only silvers:

1. Helmeppo
2. Luffy GGP
3. Mr. Genzo
4. Kuina
5. Mr. Genzo again

About those Genzo. Should I evolve both to ->
"Genzo, Cocoyasi Village Resident"
Then feed the dupe to it?

Bless Buster Call,

Finally a semi-easy raid to practice my log luffy timing on with a little room for mistakes.

Much more fun than "1 mistake and you die" Aokiji. =_=

Kyou

got my last skill up on Momonga

Trying to decide if I care enough to try to get the last levels on Dalmatian and Onigumo. I might just go for them next time.

Decided to yolo feed my Alvida copies to ensure I have enough space for my Lucci books and in the event we get a new raid, presumably Sabo, before a skill up event, that I have enough space for him too. I got five skill ups. Spent another gem to farm and got 4 books and 7 copies. Fed them and got 2 skill ups twice in separate feeds. I'm not used to this kind of luck. Now all I'm missing is a bind socket.

I need a bind socket on Dalmation and one skill up on Onigumo. Not sure if I should bother. The lack of NM Luffy kinda hampers Dalmations usefulness and a 15 turn CD on Onigumo isn't unmanageable.

Majukun

tried farming the buster call for a bit looking for the missing sockets on the various characters, but my luck has been bad so I decided that it wasn't worth it.

Edris

Hi guys, i have been lurking here for so damn long time. Finally I got my account approved. So as to celebrate the first post i want to giveaway my account for someone who really needs it.

I really hate the game after thriller bark part 2..it got too hard for me. I have been "playing" for 650 days and my PLVL is 177.... Yeah

But my account is good, i have 3 legends + some essential 5 starts.

Give me a reason on why I should give the account for you.. :)

Legends: coroazon, crocodile and rayleigh
Notable 5 starts.. G3 luffy, killer

RedBoot

Onigumo skill-ups during skill-boost a few months back: 0/20
Onigumo skill-ups today during regular rates: 4/20

Love RNG. :p

Actually got a few skill-ups on everyone today (other than Berry Good, but...I'll take that). Almost good enough to tempt me to use the Momonga copies, but that's obviously what the game wants me to do. Get thee back, demon.

Hit 50 Alvidas as well. Working with about 10 free spaces, plus around 30 or so I can clear up by ditching skill books. I saw a post on Reddit guessing that we almost have to get a skill boost before the anniversary, otherwise people might not have enough space to pull. Makes sense, Bandai doesn't want to stop us from giving them money, after all.

Majukun

Hi guys, i have been lurking here for so damn long time. Finally I got my account approved. So as to celebrate the first post i want to giveaway my account for someone who really needs it.

I really hate the game after thriller bark part 2..it got too hard for me. I have been "playing" for 650 days and my PLVL is 177.... Yeah

But my account is good, i have 3 legends + some essential 5 starts.

Give me a reason on why I should give the account for you.. :)

Legends: coroazon, crocodile and rayleigh
Notable 5 starts.. G3 luffy, killer

if you have 3 legends and a evel of 650 you shouldn't really have problems with thriller bark and the islands after that

Hana-Bi

Can't wait for Boa forest. Almost at 900 colas with every other ship maxed. Hopefully Ray shop with the rocketman will be coming soon.

EMT0

Banned
EMT0 did a pretty good post about it with a slasher team, I believe the team was friend Inthawk, Raid Mihawk, Arlong, Kohza, Mr 3 amd GPU

Holy crap, somebody remembered :')

Yeah, it's a rough guide but it covers all the important stuff. I can't for the life of me find that post. If you're determined to find it, I'd suggest looking up one of my game log posts, click on the index, find which post mentions the Coffin Boat, and then go backwards from there in the thread to find it. Not gonna lie though, you'd probably be better served just looking up a proper Mihawk guide or something. I know that I skilled it up during December so it may be late November/early December.

Top Bottom