• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Rixa

Silver I think its V1 Luffy (Gumgum Pistol).
Can I use it to socket my newly gained Luffy (the one we all got)? :p

Sofar silvers:
1. Helmeppo
2. Luffy GGP

Kyou

"5+ Usopp: (Has 3 Sockets)
Captain - Boosts attack of Shooters by 2x and their RCV by 1.25x
Special (17 - 12 turns) - Deal random Psy damage to all enemies, and delay enemies for 3 turns"

Well, it's better than Sogeking

bobohoro

Gold!
Mr. 5...

Oh well, at least evolver island makes it possible to evolve a handful of units (Fossa, Maynard, Lao G, Bastille) without really depleting my stock of rainbow evolvers before anni.

And since my cola count is approaching 300 and I think there is a cola event coming in 2 weeks (please!), I should look to max another ship. So far I have:

Going Merry
Coffin Boat
Navy Ship

maxed. Thousand Sunny will probably next. In terms of forests I've got none cleard, but Ace should be possible, as well as Whitebeard once I got GPU down.

RalchAC

Day 1: Kaya
Day 2: Usopp annoying friends

Both silvers. Any of them is Koza. I must be the only person in the world that doesn't have him after playing for so long. People just toss him in most Slasher teams as if it was F2P due to how common he is. But here I am.

However, I feel a bit happy today. Aokiji came, I was like "Oh, should I do him?" and then I remembered he is already max skilled and socketed. Felt nice.

RR30

Day 1: Kaya
Day 2: Usopp annoying friends

Both silvers. Any of them is Koza. I must be the only person in the world that doesn't have him after playing for so long. People just toss him in most Slasher teams as if it was F2P due to how common he is. But here I am.

However, I feel a bit happy today. Aokiji came, I was like "Oh, should I do him?" and then I remembered he is already max skilled and socketed. Felt nice.

I've gotten him with both of my free pulls now lol. Funny how this game works with certain characters.

Not for me! Last time I used the snails I got a bunch of blue turtles.

Gacha Desire Sensor hard at work!

I just wanted to drain my STA and go back to bed. Instead, the game said "NOPE! GO FARM AOKIJI AND THESE YELLOW TURTLES!". Meanwhile, the game trolled you with the blue turtles. :(

MiTYH

52 copies/books of Alvida got me 3 skill ups so far. Damn.

This is why I don't use them outside of skillup. Here's hoping part2 of anniversary brings us one.

Currently at 12 LLucci books, 18 Beast Lucci books. I tried feeding them, got no skillups, so I'll save a few more before I go more into RNG. Satchi/Penguin are almost maxed though.

Hana-Bi

This is why I don't use them outside of skillup. Here's hoping part2 of anniversary brings us one.

Currently at 12 LLucci books, 18 Beast Lucci books. I tried feeding them, got no skillups, so I'll save a few more before I go more into RNG. Satchi/Penguin are almost maxed though.

Problem is that I want to have 50 LLucci books, 30 story Lucci books (if I won't yolo feed them) and 70 Kizaru copies. No box space for anything else. And since Alvida only cost 30 stamina I'll try to max her right away.

And I'll skip Buster Call again. Never had the time or box space to really farm the raid.

Kakaroach

Ended up with 5/5/4/2 Lucci sockets. The last 2 days of farming came in clutch. Also already got 4 books for him, going sooo much better than Mihawk books.

Got Blamenco for my free pull. More points for Ray shop!

MKAllDay

Indeed they are! I woke up in the middle of the night and decided to quickly empty my Stamina. Next thing I know, it's been over 90 minutes between a level up and four meats. O_O.

Are they? So far I am 0/10 since the "meat up" started.

Edit: 0/15. Meat up is a lie as far as I'm concerned.

Majukun

damn the yolo skillupo rates lately have been rancid...only 1 skillup on alvida on god knows how many copies...i am 5/5/4 on her socket though

MiTYH

Day 1: Bellemere
Day 2: Base Zoro

Boo.

Bepo's pretty easy, but I keep messing up and getting him to <20%.

Double Enel Lead, one of their specials + Kaku. Use Beast Lucci for orbs. That's all it takes for me to OHKO Bepo, normally with an Enel and someone else still left to attack

MANUELF

Banned
Double Enel Lead, one of their specials + Kaku. Use Beast Lucci for orbs. That's all it takes for me to OHKO Bepo, normally with an Enel and someone else still left to attack
Thats my Bepo team plus Doma and SW Usopp, I burst him in one turn

Kumo

Day 1: Ideo
Day 2: Chaka

Hoping we get skill up event soon since we've had a lot to farm lately. I had to yolo my SW Franky and Monet books and I was 1 off for Franky and maxed for Monet. I'd prefer not to yolo feed anymore. :p

Tidd

Game, PLS, I don't want to play anymore. Stop with the stamina refills. ;___;
I do want to play but I trick the desire sensor with reverse psychology

Edit: And the 3rd meat for today.... Back to 350 stamina. *sigh* At least I can farm Lucci books without gemming.

bonkeng

Day 1: V1 Zoro
Day 2: V1 Luffy
Day 3: Gladius (new)

damn the yolo skillupo rates lately have been rancid...only 1 skillup on alvida on god knows how many copies...i am 5/5/4 on her socket though

Mine is the opposite. Max her skill but sockets are 3/1/5 :/

MANUELF

Banned
Oh wow I made Quick Work of Kuma in Japan...

My team was Double Fujitora, Legend Doflamingo, Cavendish, Halloween Zoro and a blue penguin, Cavendish is freaking OP, he alone did 2.5 million damage

PS: which 5+ is better Usopp, Sanji or Chopper?

RedBoot

Day 3 is Coby. Goes with the Helmeppo from Day 1. Gonna laugh if Kuina ends up being my "best" pull from the event.

Lots of Fire Embleming today, but still found some time for some Alvidas and Bepo runs. Getting more Legend Lucci books than QCK Lucci, somehow (only have the latter).

Rixa

Sofar silvers:
1. Helmeppo
2. Luffy GGP
3. Mr. Genzo

Crap crap and more crap.

Did Yellow Turtle Rush (that which has 30mins time when you open it). 2 First run were totally fucked (8 TTurtles and 2 Daimyo). 3rd run was better got 2 Elder turtles 2 Daimyos.

Where do "older" players level their new characters? ie. What is the most efficient way to get unit exp?

Kyou

Sofar silvers:
1. Helmeppo
2. Luffy GGP
3. Mr. Genzo

Crap crap and more crap.

Did Yellow Turtle Rush (that which has 30mins time when you open it). 2 First run were totally fucked (8 TTurtles and 2 Daimyo). 3rd run was better got 2 Elder turtles 2 Daimyos.

Where do "older" players level their new characters? ie. What is the most efficient way to get unit exp?
You might want to take another look at Genzo, he straight up removes blind

Him and Mansherry are the only two units on global that can

EMT0

Banned
I was wrong to be disappointed with Part 1 what with the booster and evolver islands letting me quickly get units that have been languishing from a lack of exp up to par, notably Legend Shanks who's been evolved and hit Lv. 55. Bepo FN continues to steadily pay out although I only got 1 Legend Lucci book today from about five runs. Also gave Water 7's final mission a few runs in hope of getting a Lucci or Kaku to drop but no dice. At this rate though, I should have a good stock of Lucci books by the time the Marineford event drops.

Rixa

You might want to take another look at Genzo, he straight up removes blind

Him and Mansherry are the only two units on global that can

Hehee, how wrong I was. I didn't have it earlier, thus keeping atleast one of every RR character I get. Thanks for the info :).

I was wrong to be disappointed with Part 1 what with the booster and evolver islands letting me quickly get units that have been languishing from a lack of exp up to par, notably Legend Shanks who's been evolved and hit Lv. 55. Bepo FN continues to steadily pay out although I only got 1 Legend Lucci book today from about five runs.

Yeah these really help me to get evolvers I need without sacrificing a lot of my stamina. Getting Rainbow Dragons outside of its own dungeon is really nice, the stamina cost 35 is high + I need to stall to get GPY & Shiryu skills ready. Atleast this way I can kill RDragon, took 5 turns yesterday to Shiryu skill land and got the stone from that dungeon :).

RalchAC

Hehee, how wrong I was. I didn't have it earlier, thus keeping atleast one of every RR character I get. Thanks for the info :).

Yeah these really help me to get evolvers I need without sacrificing a lot of my stamina. Getting Rainbow Dragons outside of its own dungeon is really nice, the stamina cost 35 is high + I need to stall to get GPY & Shiryu skills ready. Atleast this way I can kill RDragon, took 5 turns yesterday to Shiryu skill land and got the stone from that dungeon :).

In general, the island is amazing because the drop rates of normal rainbow evolvers is awful.

And Blind is the debuff that makes the onomatopoeia ring disappear. Which makes much harder to hit your perfects.

My 3Rd pull was a Doma dupe.

My free pull was Urouge. An outdated character and a dupe but at least he wasn't a farmable unit in RR pool that you wouldn't actually bother farming.

So I was doing the evolver island and I wasn't getting any good drops and got to the last stage and killed the front row of rainbow evolvers and none of them dropped. I figured I'd restart the stage for better drops since 7 stamina is a low price to pay for rainbow evolver units when they have a pretty decent drop rate. And it was at that moment I realized that I fucked up. I was using the Dreadnought Sabre on my Baccarat team so once I killed off the front row, the ship ability immediately killed the elder seahorse before I could quit the quest.

Kyou

My free pull was Urouge. An outdated character and a dupe but at least he wasn't a farmable unit in RR pool that you wouldn't actually bother farming.

So I was doing the evolver island and I wasn't getting any good drops and got to the last stage and killed the front row of rainbow evolvers and none of them dropped. I figured I'd restart the stage for better drops since 7 stamina is a low price to pay for rainbow evolver units when they have a pretty decent drop rate. And it was at that moment I realized that I fucked up. I was using the Dreadnought Sabre on my Baccarat team so once I killed off the front row, the ship ability immediately killed the elder seahorse before I could quit the quest.

for the record if you quit before the stage actually ends(like fade to black and results) you can just restart the app and say you don't want to continue the battle. I had the exact same thing happen last night with the sabre killing the last stage

Top Bottom