• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

MiTYH

I love that we're basically getting 3 gems per day with these special islands. Took the dive, got myself from 915-> 950 boxspace. It's a nice breather as I save all these Beast/Lucci books.

And buster call soon! It'll be the only one of these clashes I'm actually doing, too focused to get my Legend books before the anniversary comes

RR30

Got Doma with my free pull. I'll take it since it's a new unit.

Skipping Garp today. Only need a couple of skill ups anyway and Tesoro kind of kills his role.

Happy to see Franky in the colo next. I didn't farm the HW fortnights due to the awful drop rate.

Rixa

I love that we're basically getting 3 gems per day with these special islands. Took the dive, got myself from 915-> 950 boxspace. It's a nice breather as I save all these Beast/Lucci books.

It is.

Iam at 88 gems now, target is for 100 Anni Sugof (there should be one right?!?), if I go over 100 I use them to increase my box space. Its only 255 now and this event gives so much nice evolvers that I need to get more room :).

ExVicis

It is.

Iam at 88 gems now, target is for 100 Anni Sugof (there should be one right?!?), if I go over 100 I use them to increase my box space. Its only 255 now and this event gives so much nice evolvers that I need to get more room :).
You lucky guys and your insanely huge boxes. I'm still stuck at sub-200 slots.

But I've been trying to be conservative about my Gems. I think by Anni I can get past 5 multi-pulls and can possibly get 6. I'm trying to have a policy of for every 3 gems I get I spend one on Box Space.

MiTYH

Playing since day 1, eventually you have to come to terms with spending gems on box space. But it's fairly fair. For one
silver
Sugo pull, you get 25 slots. That's a bargain at half the price

ExVicis

Playing since day 1, eventually you have to come to terms with spending gems on box space. But it's fairly fair. For one
silver
Sugo pull, you get 25 slots. That's a bargain at half the price
Maybe I'll spend more on boxes after the Anniversary but since I started playing back in December basically all anyone's really been saying is "Save gems for the Anniversary!" so I've been pretty cheap about using them. Then as I read this thread I learn everyone has infinite box space compared to me.

RalchAC

I've been holding fairly well at the 850 slots mark for a while. No new pulls, I've been consistently using skill books for every unit that has an starting CD of 20 turns or less. I have some baby turtles and evolvers saved so I can evolve my piggies ASAP.

Whenever I go over 850 I do some cleansing and try to stay at 780-800 slots.

Maybe I'll spend more on boxes after the Anniversary but since I started playing back in December basically all anyone's really been saying is "Save gems for the Anniversary!" so I've been pretty cheap about using them. Then as I read this thread I learn everyone has infinite box space compared to me.

The more space you have, the more space you want. Most people here have like 3-5 of every type of evolver. A bunch of Baby Turtles. Dupes saved for the time when Rayleigh shop launches. Skill and socket books. Maybe even for units they hope to pull at the anniversary. If I decided to keep the bare minimum I would certainly have like 400 slots or less filled.

MiTYH

The more space you have, the more space you want. Most people here have like 3-5 of every type of evolver. A bunch of Baby Turtles. Dupes saved for the time when Rayleigh shop launches. Skill and socket books. Maybe even for units they hope to pull at the anniversary. If I decided to keep the bare minimum I would certainly have like 400 slots or less filled.

Ain't that the truth. I've got everything you said minus dupes for Ray's shop. My dupe INTHawk takes care of 1/2 of Rocketman, and as long as Ray comes with the Anniversary, I hope to sell dupes from multipulls for the rest

Hana-Bi

Sadly no meat snails today for me. This morning I got 4 LLucci books out of three runs. Now nothing drops for me. Got 17 Qck Lucci and 15 LLucci books so far.

finally got the whitebeard ship...bring on whitebeard and legend croc teams!!

saving gems for the anniversary up to 89 as of today...hoping we get akinu this sugo

Does the next update w/ Ray Shop expand the box any more? I've been hovering around 950-1150 a bunch lately and would like more breathing room.

Mixed2k

Just to make sure, the game still doesn't allow data transfer to the sd card right (android)?
I've been unable to play it for a few months now because the base game got too big for my shitty phone.

Maybe it was for the best, it was consuming my life...and yet I feel the strange need of more one piece.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Getting the last few sockets in a character is maddening. I need 2 more for Garp but the fuckers won't come. All this wasted stam!

Kyou

Nice. How many legend Lucci books do you have?

~20. I was getting two per run fairly often(every third or so run) but they dried up which is fine by me. It's a nice fortnight because(aside from L Lucci) I have every character so every single book was useful.

Normally I dont save Legend books for ones I dont have, but with the AnniSugo so close I've got a few of everyone so far.

also only doing one run of Bepo today and not opening any snails. Should hit 180 stamina by the time the raid starts and then it's Kizaru time for me.

Hana-Bi

~20. I was getting two per run fairly often(every third or so run) but they dried up which is fine by me. It's a nice fortnight because(aside from L Lucci) I have every character so every single book was useful.

Normally I dont save Legend books for ones I dont have, but with the AnniSugo so close I've got a few of everyone so far.

also only doing one run of Bepo today and not opening any snails. Should hit 180 stamina by the time the raid starts and then it's Kizaru time for me.
Then you must have quite the skill up luck woth qck Lucci. :)

Yeah, Kizaru raid will take all my time tomorrow. Didn't farm him the first time and will aim for 70 copies. :)

RR30

Haven't done any farming this week really. Been pretty sick and it's not getting any better.

Going to try and aim for 30 Kizaru copies. We'll see if my body cooperates.

MiTYH

Day 4: RR Kalfia. It's a dupe but a nice dupe. Good for a socket/skill hopefully.

Days have been mixed. Capone dupe was nice as was this, others were silver junk. So, 50/50 rate on bad/good. Really hoping for some 3D2Y Sanji or Zoros though...

EMT0

Banned
Miss Valentine. Why even give these...

EDIT: To make up for a series of really bad pulls, socket books were kind and I got the last 3 sockets I was missing on Marco! He's all done now, which means my next socket book target is going to be Corazon

Hana-Bi

Helmeppo as my fourth pull.

And man do I suck against Kizaru. Can't hit my perfects with my Croco team and die against him. Same goes for my slasher team. Hopefully I get my groove back and farm him consistently today.

Kyou

Switched out Apoo for GP Usopp and my Kizaru team is way more consistent

Raidhawk/Inthawk, Law, Doffy, 3d2y Zoro and Usopp

Only downside is resetting until I get thee green orbs from Law...

Dandte

Silver chaka
Silver koza
Gold evolved base 4* sanji
Gold Miss valentine

I like how this event shows us, that you should never pull outside of sugos.

Majukun

tank zoro (new)
mr 3 (dupe)
log usopp (new)
killer (new)

3 new characters from the free pulls,but none of those really that useful,if at all

RalchAC

tank zoro (new)
mr 3 (dupe)
log usopp (new)
killer (new)

3 new characters from the free pulls,but none of those really that useful,if at all

Log Usopp is quite good. 2 turn delay, defense reduction and striker, which makes him really nice for Barto teams. Killer is nice for some rankings.

My pulls so far are:

Day 1: Kaya
Day 2: Usopp kid friends.
Day 3: Doma dupe
Day 4: X-Drake dupe.

That's 800 Ray points, at the very least. Could be worse.

Tidd

Day 1: Luffy
Day 2: Sanji
Day 3: Hawkins (dupe but YAY, because it's not a fake gold?)
Day 4: Koza

Got 2 stamina refills with my snails from yesterday perfect for Kizaru.

Majukun

48 copies of kizaru for now..i will use natural stamina for the last 2...
only probem is that now i really don't have any space in the storage...if only the alvida yolo feeds gave me some skillups..instead tons of copies wasted and only 1 skillup...hell i already max her sockets

Switched out Apoo for GP Usopp and my Kizaru team is way more consistent

Raidhawk/Inthawk, Law, Doffy, 3d2y Zoro and Usopp

Only downside is resetting until I get thee green orbs from Law...

Why not raid Kuma instead of Apoo to give your whole team matching orbs? And he could give you some useful sockets if you've bothered socketting him. Just be sure to use Doffy first.

I use Double IntHawk, Law, Doffy, 3D2Y Zoro, and Doc Q, who changes tandem and recovery orbs to matching. Activate Zoro on the first turn. Use one IntHawk special after attacking. Use Law, Doffy, and Doc Q on the second turn and then just the second IntHawk to finish.

I explored the idea of using Blenheim instead of Doc Q as he just makes tandem and recovery orbs "beneficial" instead of converting them. Plus he's a dex unit for a more reliable burst. The only problem is his base 19 CD, which while possible, can be dicey.

Hana-Bi

Why not raid Kuma instead of Apoo to give your whole team matching orbs? And he could give you some useful sockets if you've bothered socketting him. Just be sure to use Doffy first.

I use Double IntHawk, Law, Doffy, 3D2Y Zoro, and Doc Q, who changes tandem and recovery orbs to matching. Activate Zoro on the first turn. Use one IntHawk special after attacking. Use Law, Doffy, and Doc Q on the second turn and then just the second IntHawk to finish.

I explored the idea of using Blenheim instead of Doc Q as he just makes tandem and recovery orbs "beneficial" instead of converting them. Plus he's a dex unit for a more reliable burst. The only problem is his base 19 CD, which while possible, can be dicey.

Used Kuma too with my IntHawk. Bit never considered Doc Q or Blenheim. Used Doc Q now and this works great. Blenheim with a cd of 17-18 would be perfect. This one turn more can't guarantee a safety run.

Kakaroach

Kizaru is actually so hard to farm. I'm using the SW Ace and Izo team and it's been rough so far. Izo has a weird attack animation and I have messed up my perfects a couple of times. I'm starting to wonder if I even want Kizaru haha.

Kyou

I was looking through gaps in my Pokedex and saw that #403 was added at some point. That's promo Rebecca.

From what I can tell she was also sold in the Rayleigh Shop?

EMT0

Banned
I was looking through gaps in my Pokedex and saw that #403 was added at some point. That's promo Rebecca.

I sure hope that it's a sign of things to come. If I go as HAM on the 2 Year Sugofest as I expect I am, I'm really going to be wanting the Rayleigh Shop to be around.

Tidd

Seems like she was sold in the Rayleigh shop. RAYLEIGH SHOP INCOMING!!!
Wonder why no one reported it on reddit so far. I know she's a pretty bad unit but it isn't about the character.

I think I'll post this on reddit. Do I need to credit you? :p

Kyou

Seems like she was sold in the Rayleigh shop. RAYLEIGH SHOP INCOMING!!!
Wonder why no one reported it on reddit so far. I know she's a pretty bad unit but it isn't about the character.

I think I'll post this on reddit. Do I need to credit you? :p
You go ahead

If you want to credit someone just credit the Neogaf thread as a whole

I'm 55 copies in and hope to hit 70. I have to say using a slasher team is way easier than using a SW Ace team. I went into it thinking that the Ace team would afford me an easier time stalling with the larger health pool but in the end having to execute 3+ turns of perfect combos to kill Kizaru wasn't worth the anxiety. Turns out stalling with a slasher team is cake if you have the right subs.

I ended the raid the first time he showed up with 33 copies and between last night and today I got 22 more. The best part is that I haven't spent a single gem so far on his return. I got three stamina refills yesterday, one today, and a level up in addition to the natural stamina I was saving up for the raid to start.

Top Bottom