• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

MANUELF

Banned
Holy crap, somebody remembered :')

Yeah, it's a rough guide but it covers all the important stuff. I can't for the life of me find that post. If you're determined to find it, I'd suggest looking up one of my game log posts, click on the index, find which post mentions the Coffin Boat, and then go backwards from there in the thread to find it. Not gonna lie though, you'd probably be better served just looking up a proper Mihawk guide or something. I know that I skilled it up during December so it may be late November/early December.

Of course I remember, your post inspired me to beat the Hawk Forest

Also my free pull today was 3* Miss Goldenweek, still a dupe, so far no new units and we only have a pull left I believe

Day Six: 300 Rayleigh Points

I mean Jozu

I really want a Jozu :(

RedBoot

Day Six: Funk Bros.

Wait...it's a gold? And it's an actual RR? I...didn't think it was possible. :p

I mean, that's about as random as it gets, but it's a new RR so I'm happy. I've got Buffalo, so I guess I can build the Combo Count All-Stars that nobody ever uses. :p

Funk Bros, Kuina, and two Bellmeres. DEX Up came early for me.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I really should get around to the remaining forests. Now have 4 between Aokiji, Boa, Enel, and Shanks.

Rixa

Fake gold best gold :D

1. Helmeppo
2. Luffy GGP
3. Mr. Genzo
4. Kuina
5. Mr. Genzo again
6. First Gold \o/ Just to be QCK Tony Chopper

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Not a single useful unit from my Free Pulls this week - cant have it all i guess.

Didint have much time to play this weeken - but whenever i ran Bepo the stage always dropped Legend Lucci book. Did they improve his drop rate or something ?

Tidd

We get a 3 day marineford story sugo fest. Each day has different legend boosted.

Day 1 Legend Rate-Up (9th Feb 19:00 PST - 10th Feb 18:59 PST): - Blackbeard - Jimbei - Log Luffy - SW Ace
Day 2 Legend Rate-Up (10th Feb 19:00 PST - 11th Feb 18:59 PST): - Kizaru - Doflamingo - Crocodile - Mihawk - Marco
Day 3 Legend Rate-Up (11th Feb 19:00 PST - 12th Feb 18:59 PST): - Aokiji - Law - Boa - Whitebeard

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC...111202_the_marineford_story_not_the_anni_one/

Day 1: I want Blackbeard, Log Luffy and Jimbei but I will kill myself if I pull another SW Ace .... <.<
Day 2: Kizaru and Doffy, Have the rest. But I REALLY NEED DOFFY FOR A LOT OF TEAMS. :/
Day 3: Just Law and Aokiji this is probably the one day I will ignore. Depending on what other characters are boosted.

Rixa

We get a 3 day marineford story sugo fest. Each day has different legend boosted.

In terms of boosted, what kind of percentage we are looking for?
Is the rate around 1-2% or more / even less?

I don't have a clue what day I should pull.

Tidd

In terms of boosted, what kind of percentage we are looking for?
Is the rate around 1-2% or more / even less?

I don't have a clue what day I should pull.

You shouldn't pull. It's a trap! This is Bandai's last push to get our gems. We may get an anni sugo during the 2nd part. But then this just me doing some prediction which could be wrong. Bandai giving us two sugos in a row with boosted legends? That seems way too generous.

How dare you edit your post. :p

Because I can. :p

Rixa

You shouldn't pull. It's a trap! This is Bandai's last push to get our gems. We will get an anni sugo during the 2nd part.

Because I can. :p

After my post I went to Reddit to look more info and came to same conclusion not to pull.

This just means that I should have >150 gems for Anni Sugo. I did up my inventory to 285 and I have now 112 gems.

Hana-Bi

Yeah, that's a trap sugo. Everyone spend their gems and then they'll release a gold only Akainu/TS Luffy sugo during part 2.

RedBoot

Man, tough call. Feels like a trap, but damn if that Day 1 boosted list isn't basically my top wanted legends list. If there's some good RRs boosted too (I see Tashigi in the banner) I -might- do one multi. My original goal was 3 multis during anniversary, but I'm well into range of being able to do four, so I could probably spare one here.

Still, all-gold sugos are the real prize. If this is our "anni sugo," I'd rather wait for an all-gold even if it's not the anni.

ExVicis

Day 1: I want Blackbeard, Log Luffy and Jimbei but I will kill myself if I pull another SW Ace .... <.<
Day 2: Kizaru and Doffy, Have the rest. But I REALLY NEED DOFFY FOR A LOT OF TEAMS. :/
Day 3: Just Law and Aokiji this is probably the one day I will ignore. Depending on what other characters are boosted.

Beyond Boa I want EVERYONE. I want to pull on all days now. Dammit. I'm weak guys help.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Would love to get my hands on Whitebeard.

btw. Gad 2 runs today with Double Legend Lucci drops - his droprate is crazy lol.

EMT0

Banned
Now that's just disappointing to hear, although if 3D2Y Sanji is boosted at some point and it's DEX rate up....I am so pulling. Maybe now there's a chance of an INT rate up for the actual 2 Year Anniversary? :D

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Day 1: Blackbeard, Jimbe, Log Luffy, SW Ace, SW Shanks

Okay I am IN for day 1. I don't have any of these, and I would love to have any of these.

Day 2: Kizaru, Doffy, Croc, Inthawk, Marco

I already have Marco and Doffy, so, despite this probably being the best day overall if you had no legends, I will pass.

Day 3: Aokiji, Law, Sengoku, Boa, Whitebeard

Already have Goku and WB, and Boa sucks, so easy pass.

I should probably wait... 2nd anniversary suga is surely coming in two weeks (timing makes perfect sense - anniversary events part 2 will be announced soon). But I fear other legends will be boosted instead and I want a BB....we'll see.

ExVicis

What if they knew so many are waiting for the mythical Japanese Anni Sugo and decided "screw them, we'll do this instead!"?

I should probably wait... 2nd anniversary suga is surely coming in two weeks (timing makes perfect sense - anniversary events part 2 will be announced soon). But I fear other legends will be boosted instead and I want a BB....we'll see.

Yeah that's the real fear, what if this is the good Sugo and whatever comes with part 2 of the Anni is crap?

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
No, but Iam curious how may times they done Gold only?

Maybe 3 times total? It's definitely not common, but we have had them... and if there was ever an occasion to get one, it'd be the anniversary.

If we knew that for certain, and that he'd be boosted, then I would wait, of course. I think they might just release him and boost other units...

That's still a chance to pull him vs no chance at all during the Marineford Sugo. Also, all the RRS that dropped with Akainu are very strong units.

Rixa

Maybe 3 times total? It's definitely not common, but we have had them... and if there was ever an occasion to get one, it'd be the anniversary.
Thanks!

From Reddit about Anni Sugo

Japan had the exact same situation for their 2 year anniversary.
Regular sugo fest on 1-2 May 2016 during part 1 of anniversary
Anniversary sugo on May 12-13 2016 (that introduced 6* Law) during part 2 of the anniversary
So don't worry, we will still get the main event soon. Don't fall for this bait sugo (unless you really want to pull for some reason).

bobohoro

Day 6: Base Sanji.

I didn't expect much, but not getting a single usable unit is kinda mean.

Gonna wait on that one guy spending 2000+ gems to decide if I throw a multi in the upcoming sugo. Day 1 or 2 seem really tempting, boosted RRs would decide it for me between them. But with the anni sugo two weeks off it feels like a waste to have such a kinda good sugo (3 days, legend boosted) beforehand.

Probably not a waste for Bandai, but eh.

MiTYH

Was kinda sick over the weekend, but managed to get around 15-20 Momonga copies thanks to meats and levels. It was timed pretty well, didn't need to gem thankfully. Here's hoping I can get those last few skillups

As to the sugo, I'm really hopping part 2 has an all-gold. I can't in good conscience spend these gems on a silverfest. I won't! I refuse.

EDIT: Free pull was dr hiluluk. New for me, so... yay?

ExVicis

Yeah I'm going to wait to see the boosted RRs but I'm pretty sure I'm going to throw one multipull at Day 1. If I get good Legends though I'll make sure to not post them so you guys won't be tempted
yeah right I'll get a Legend

Kyou

Man... MAAAAAAAAN... This complicates things. That day 1 looks really fucking nice...

I will say this, if this pre-anni sugo has a set of 100% units I want extremely badly boosted on the same day, I'll go for that lol.

This has never happened so I doubt it, and I'm not sure if there's a set of ...4-5 units that I each want badly enough to even form a full set..

3D2Y zoro / Shillew / Smoker / Monet or something would be pretty close though.

commish

Finally got my 50 LLucci books. Max skilled and socket fn Bepo too. So time to farm the Rescue Ace event non stop. :)

I still have to farm Lucci books. :( Everything in the game is a first for me so it's so hard to keep up with all the farming I have to do. The new fire emblem game is not helping either.

Majukun

done boa's forest with the same team i used for jinbe's one

fuji x2
doflamingo raid
shiki
marco
gp usopp

sadly same team doesn't work that well with enel's one...i mean i got to round 20 but i didn't have enough hp to stall..maybe i'll try it again sometime...or maybe i'll just hope to get sw usopp and legend marco so to have more sockets and less CD on the heal

commish

Oh hey, legends that aren't boosted aren't even in the pool for the next sugo

That's bizarre

Uhh...I don't know if that helps or hurts us. Does that mean if you pull a legend, it'll be one of the handful of featured legends or nothing at all? Does our overall chance to get a legendary go down?

ExVicis

I still have to farm Lucci books. :( Everything in the game is a first for me so it's so hard to keep up with all the farming I have to do. The new fire emblem game is not helping either.
I have so few Rob Lucci books and so much else to do I'm pretty much prepared to just let it slide and just live with how many I got. It's not as if I have a lot of Box Space anyway.

Top Bottom