• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OnePlus One GAF Invite list.

oxidax

Sweet! this is awesome!
Im giving back all my invites to the GAF even if i don't get an invite from here.
I don't even know how else ill get an invite, but just in case i do.

One question and sorry if i missed this on the OP. Im giving away my 5 invites so does that mean im giving it to the next 5 people on the list after my name?

Archer

I'm in, I'll give all but one of my invites back. I'm not sure how to add my name to the Google doc list, or if someone else does it on my behalf.

Cheers.

breakfuss

Guys, how do we get on the list? It appears to be updating, but I signed up a little back and haven't made it on yet... :)

If everything works everyone in this thread should get one if one person gets one right? Since once you get one you get invites to give others, so if everyone passes one along it should work perfectly.

ss_lemonade

In. My s3 probably needs an upgrade by now.

BTW, anyone know why I get api.viglink.com links when copying some of the links here?

linkboy

As much as I want one of these, I just got my Nexus 4 last year and I'm pretty sure that if I bought a $350 phone without telling my wife, I'm a dead man.

Hope everyone enjoys their phone when they get it.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
I'm in! Good idea.

I'll share four, assuming I get five. The fifth one will be going to a friend.

I have a 5S; but I've been toying with getting a different phone and number/line for work; I'm tired of getting work emails/calls/texts on weekends on my personal. The new OnePlus one looks really, really great.

I'm in. Getting this phone as soon as possible. Yummy 64gb one. I hope a gaffer gets an invite
Will give all my invites. If possible.

MarkusRJR

Does having an invite mean I'll be able to for sure buy one (even if it's out of stock on the site I'll be able to purchase it)? I want the 64gb one but I imagine it'll be sold out instantly.

Also, how many invites do you get back from purchasing? I plan to give them all back to GAF, but how many is that?

Top Bottom