• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OnePlus One GAF Invite list.

Zamorro

I still like my IPhone 3GS, but it's getting a little bit old, so I'm in.

Also still got a crappy HTC windows mobile phone from the early 00's somewhere, guess I'm going to smash that one.

Lidas

Neo Member
Signed up as well! My Galaxy S3 is crapping out on me and I'll probably need to buy a new phone this summer anyway.

Rafy

Sweet! this is awesome!
Im giving back all my invites to the GAF even if i don't get an invite from here.
I don't even know how else ill get an invite, but just in case i do.

One question and sorry if i missed this on the OP. Im giving away my 5 invites so does that mean im giving it to the next 5 people on the list after my name?

No, they are going to go to the first 5 people on top of the list that still do not have an invite. Also do not ask me to put you on the list, read the OP it clearly states how to register. You need to quote the OP to see the link hidden in the email tag.

We do not know how many invites we'll get each to give to other people, five is just a maximum placeholder I put in!

tensuke

I'm in! I said one since I dunno how it works, but I'll give all but one (or all) depending on how many I'd theoretically get.

Knch

I'm in. (Didn't know how many invites one get, but I'll be giving them all away (don't know anyone with a crappier phone than me :p))

oxidax

No, they are going to go to the first 5 people on top of the list that still do not have an invite. Also do not ask me to put you on the list, read the OP it clearly states how to register. You need to quote the OP to see the link hidden in the email tag.

We do not know how many invites we'll get each to give to other people, five is just a maximum placeholder I put in!

I did register i wansnt asking that. My question was if I was going to give my invites to the 5 people on the list that are after my name. U answered tho lol thanks!

Aeneas

hxFQN.gif

Rafy

I did register i wansnt asking that. My question was if I was going to give my invites to the 5 people on the list that are after my name. U answered tho lol thanks!

Sorry that second part was not meant for you, my mistake, I did not separate the sentences.

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
I'm in, I'll give back 1 for now since I don't know how many invites I'll get.

im confused, i have to smash my current phone which has a resale value higher than this phone to have the chance to spend $300 to buy another phone?

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
im confused, i have to smash my current phone which has a resale value higher than this phone to have the chance to spend $300 to buy another phone?

Yeah - pretty sure you have it right. What you *could* do is see if one of your local retailers has a phone that is beyond repair that you could have and smash that. Probably not the greatest ethical thing though.

TomPUH

I'm in, not much of a phone user to warrant an upgrade to an iPhone or the like but at £269 I would happily throw my Lumia 800 under a bus.

farisr

I'm in.

I put in 1 invite back (because I don't know how much we'll get) if there's only 1 then that'll go to gaf if there are 2 or more, then I want to keep one for my friend and the rest will go to gaf.

I'm in, and will give back the max number of invites (barring my wife wanting one). Been using a $50 Virgin Mobile phone I got 2 Black Fridays ago.

If circumstances change after we receive the initial invite, we give that invite right back to the person at the top of the list without one, right?

Top Bottom