• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OnePlus One GAF Invite list.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
With Bluetooth fixed the only thing holding me back from messing with cm12 as a daily driver is d2tw. I can't go back now.

beat

44S update is available for my phone now. So 4 days? Feels like a shorter wait than 38R, anyways.

Hopefully will be less buggy.

Jonnax

Good afternoons. I would really appreciate an invite, stuck myself on the list.
If I got an invite I'd share them all with the people on the list.

Cheers.

Fletcher

I put my name on the list a long time ago, but have not heard anything. Are there any invites for this thing out there? Looking for a good, new, fast unlocked phone.

Just threw myself on the list.

Moved into a new apartment recently and found that I get zero service now with Virgin, so I'm looking to switch to ATT soon. Would love to do so with this phone, looks pretty neat.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
K900's CM12 port is actually pretty stable for me so far. Bluetooth seems to work properly, I have had no random reboots, no real problems with force closes. Battery life seems moderately worse, but nothing too bad.

I might try sticking with it and flash as he releases new versions, just to see how it progresses.

Still no dt2w, but I can live without it for now.

Added my name to the list but I'm curious as to whether or not this phone can be activated on Straight Talk. I checked the forums and got mixed responses. I'm in Alabama, if that helps in any way. It's a much more affordable and neat phone than what's available on the ST store so I'm hoping there won't be any problems. Thanks in advance!

Tripon

Got an invite to share, this one is going to expire at 10AM PST.

Edit: claimed. If I get another one, I'll throw it in the thread again.

nick nacc

Banned
Been on the list for ages but to no avail?

KoqHrbP.jpg

How long does it take to get this phone after you pay?

Mine took about 7-10 business days. Maybe less.

EDIT: What "should have been" 7-10 business days. In reality USPS delivered and got SIGNED by a completely wrong person at the wrong address. I had to make calls to the business, to the post office, to their support ... it sucked.

Corgi

Banned
dad likes his one plus one so much mom wants one now lol. feel bad trolling here for another invite when i can't give back :(

It's just silly for mom to get a iphone 6+ for $850 when all she does is browse web and google maps and kindle, which opo does fine.

If anyone gets a spare invite, please let me know.

Honestly, it's not even for me. My boss(a 65 year old man) wants one to send to his mom in Vietnam since it's unlocked.

I'd be very appreciative.

Thanks in advance.

Seanspeed

Banned
dad likes his one plus one so much mom wants one now lol. feel bad trolling here for another invite when i can't give back :(

It's just silly for mom to get a iphone 6+ for $850 when all she does is browse web and google maps and kindle, which opo does fine.
Its silly of her to get a OnePlus One when all she does is browse the web and google maps and Kindle. She might as well just get a 2 year old Nexus or something for like $100-150.

My mom ended up getting an iPhone 6+, but she loves Apple products, and she also gets strong and local customer service, a proven and reliable OS she is familiar with, and a wide range of service provider options. It cost her a lot, but she is quite happy with it. Peace of mind with an expensive, high-tech 'toy' is worth a good deal to some people.

Sharing three invites, as promised. Now only one remains.
Quote to see, and please leave a note to tell which one you got.

They expire tomorrow

Top Bottom