• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OnePlus One GAF Invite list.

I have an invite code to claim, but unfortunately I am not ready to leave Sprint yet. It expires in a little over 12 hours. Anyone want the invite code? Send me a PM and I will hand it out to the first responder.

Tagyhag

Still have one invite available

Thanks for the invite Chief! Now to just wait until it arrives. This will be my first phablet!

Aw I spoke too soon, I thought buying it would be instantaneous but I keep getting 502 errors and then I can't buy one because it keeps logging me out or something. >:[

Tagyhag

Ok placed the order! If you're getting logged out or 502 gateway errors, try ordering it from a different ISP, I think that was my problem.

CBTech

I added myself to the list. My girlfriend is looking for a new phone and I thought this would be a great one if I could get an invite. Hopefully there are some to spare.

beat

My phone's touchscreen went crazy a couple of days ago while visiting the de Young museum in SF. It was hard to unlock because the touch registered intermittently, etc. The problem persisted across reboots and even a power cycle. Very weird. Hasn't happened since, thankfully.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
Does anybody have an invite they'd be willing to pass along? A friend of mine wants a OnePlus One now that her phone is toast and is looking to buy asap.

After a lot of deliberation, i think the oneplus would be a better first android device than a nexus 6 simply because of the price.

If anybody can spare an invite, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Received my phone a few days ago. I'll pass on the invites in this thread when I get them.

I have a few impressions on the phone. It's huge! maybe a bit too big for me. It sticks out of all pockets I have and I feel like its going to fall out or easily pickpocketed. Apart from that the phone is a massive upgrade from my Xperia Play. The screen is great and the phone is so responsive.

Received my phone a few days ago. I'll pass on the invites in this thread when I get them.

I have a few impressions on the phone. It's huge! maybe a bit too big for me. It sticks out of all pockets I have and I feel like its going to fall out or easily pickpocketed. Apart from that the phone is a massive upgrade from my Xperia Play. The screen is great and the phone is so responsive.

Cool man, thanks!

You aren't able to do it anymore, apparently.

If possible, does anyone have an invite available at the moment? Was looking forward to buying the 64GB model, but it seems I missed out on the buy period.

edit: On second thought, gonna consider it for a bit more.

You aren't able to do it anymore, apparently.

If possible, does anyone have an invite available at the moment? Was looking forward to buying the 64GB model, but it seems I missed out on the buy period.

So they said you could buy one before Xmas and then renig on it? Fucking LoL. Sounds like Oneplus all right.

Phone is in crazy demand. I also ordered a white one the other day for friend. Perfect screen on the white one with no yellow at all. The white back didn't feel as good as I thought it would though.

Phone is in crazy demand. I also ordered a white one the other day for friend. Perfect screen on the white one with no yellow at all. The white back didn't feel as good as I thought it would though.

Are using one?

this is my first android device and I am debating whether to root it to get android l on it or just wait until the official release.

Is the device great just running cyanogenmod out of the box?

Are using one?

this is my first android device and I am debating whether to root it to get android l on it or just wait until the official release.

Is the device great just running cyanogenmod out of the box?

Yeah I've been using one since July. Phone runs great on 44S out of the box. I'll wait until official lollipop nightlies from cyanogen start up and then move over to that. Definitely root for adaway and greenify.

Top Bottom