• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Online Dating |OT| Please Respond

Ultima_5

back on okcupid after a year. i had a great gf, but i had to break up with her before i moved. =/ oh well. on to the next one!

I'm not sure how to or whether I should ask for a woman's number if she seems to be using the OkCupid app. We're sending very long messages to each other now.

Only been talking since Monday, so it might be too forward. I've noticed a pattern of conversations fizzling out when messages get to great length. At that point I think talking in person or over the phone is appropriate.

i honestly don't think i've ever spent more than 10 msgs before i ask for a number. don't stay on the site for that long or else they will fizzle out. texting is alot more low key and will alow you guys to now list everything incase you ever meet up.

just say something like this at the end of the message "hey, you're pretty cool. you should shoot me a text xxxxxxxxxxx :)" or if its only been a few messages "hey, i'm going to get off of here and and go run some errands. you seem cool so send me a text xxxxxxxx :)"

something like that.

I'm hoping that some people could send me some feedback on my profile. Please PM me for the link.

i could take a look at it for you dude

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
i honestly don't think i've ever spent more than 10 msgs before i ask for a number. don't stay on the site for that long or else they will fizzle out. texting is alot more low key and will alow you guys to now list everything incase you ever meet up.

just say something like this at the end of the message "hey, you're pretty cool. you should shoot me a text xxxxxxxxxxx :)" or if its only been a few messages "hey, i'm going to get off of here and and go run some errands. you seem cool so send me a text xxxxxxxx :)"

something like that.
I ended up asking her to Skype. If that goes well then texting is next.

Palpable

If anyone could give me some advice on my profile, I'd appreciate it.

Don't have a POF profile so I wouldn't know what a good profile etiquette is there but I think your pictures are pretty damn good having seen most of them in your past thread.

That being said, the general tone that I get from it that you more or less know what you want/are looking for from the sounds of it.

However, I will say that instead of stating that you've been told by other people that you have crude humor, show it, don't tell. What I mean by this either to pepper it into your profile description and/or reflect that in at least one picture that illustrates it.

Thanks for the advice. I'll think of something to put in place of the humor bit. Also, which past thread do you mean you've seen pictures of me from?

Ultima_5

Why the baby steps? I don't understand why you couldn't just ask for her number. imo, Skype takes even more of a commitment to sign into and check than OKC, and makes things even easier to fizzle out.

Plus you want to meet someone quicker. That's why texting a decent way to fill that time since not to much info is actually conveyed. It would be odd to meet someone for the first time and have them already know everything about you....

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Plus you want to meet someone quicker. That's why texting a decent way to fill that time since not to much info is actually conveyed. It would be odd to meet someone for the first time and have them already know everything about you....

And you end up with nothing to talk about, making it really awkward.

Ultima_5

And you end up with nothing to talk about, making it really awkward.

or you get kinda bored and don't bother meeting. If it was me, i'd try to keep turn around for about a week. Message for a day or two, text few a few days then hang out. Also, remember, if it's really difficult to schedule the first meeting, it's probably going to be difficult to date 'em. which would kinda blow. just something to keep in mind

stn

I ended up asking her to Skype. If that goes well then texting is next.
No dude, bad move. If Skype works out, setup date. There's nothing more to text about at that point. Skype is already text and audio, you're just moving from one medium to the next. She'll get bored. Move faster.

Llyranor

I've never called or skyped anyone before meeting them. It's just dating site --> texting --> arranging date.

Just don't go past 15-30min MAX. If things click by then, ask her out on a date directly, and for her number to arrange/text the details.

superfly

Guys, I'm in a potentially awful situ. I'm mostly writing here to get some anonymous consultation. Please share your thoughts.

Live in Shanghai. Met a girl online, speaks little English. We chatted online for several weeks and she explained she was recently single, just wanted some casual fun.

So, she comes to my house we end up having unprotected sex (I didn't finish inside her, but a big mistake regardless as you know).

Told her it was stupid, don't want anything silly to happen. Chatted for a few days, she told me she didn't fancy me, but needs a sex partner so wanted to see me again.

We met two more times. All of this happened over the space of 10 days.

I started freaking out a bit when she started leaving her stuff in my house. So I sent her a message to remind her we're only having a casual thing. This sent her crazy and she ended up blocking me on the chinese equivalent of whatsapp.

So I was like whatever. Life goes on. A few days later she messages me saying she deleted me because she wanted me to suffer! She has never been rejected by a man! I just ignored her until she said she wants to get her stuff from my home and then we can just move on. I agreed to meet her outside my house.

Anyway shit started getting weird when she somehow entered my apartment unannounced. I told her that wasn't cool, that she wasn't allowed to just enter my apartment. I guess she told my neighbours I was her boyfriend to get through the security gate.

After about an hour I got her out the house, saw some of my neighbours to try and help calm her down and eventually got her in a taxi and dropped her home. I thought that would be that.

A day or 2 later she messaged me to apologise for her behaviour and wished me all the best for the future. She even showed me chats with other guys to "show" she's moving on.

Then shit got very weird. She claimed to have missed her period. It was at this point I thought shit was gonna get nasty. While I did something silly with the sex, given how close it was to her time of supposedly missing the period it seems pretty unlikely that it was a pregnancy (obviously a chance though) and given her style to be quite manipulative, I thought this was a case of trying to get her own back.

So I lost my cool a bit and this made the situation worse. She said if I wanted to end things with no trouble I would need to pay her 10k usd! At this point I thought the whole thing was a scam, so I blocked her.

The next day at 7am she started trying to kick my door down. She entered my kitchen (separate to my apartment) and smashed everything in there. I contacted some local friends and they managed to get her out. She then said she still wanted me to be her sex partner or i can pay 10k usd for her to disappear. She also said she wouldn't leave my apartment street unless I handed over my passport number. Obviously that wasn't going to happen. So, she spent about 8 hours following me, before I ran off got in a cab and went to my friends house. We quickly went to my house, I scooped up the important stuff (including my cat!) and I've been living at my friends house since this past Sunday.

My neighbour yesterday informed me she turned up with a man, claiming to be pregnant and demanding money.

Now there is a possibility this might be true, but I have the feeling something far more sinister is going on. I have to remain in hiding for the foreseeable and get updates from my neighbour.

All my local friends have said its not a good idea to inform cops. They also think 98% this is an attempt at fraud/scam.

So GAF, any thoughts on what the fuck I should do?!

She was smashing your kitchen up and you called.... your friends? Call the cops buddy, get them on your side ASAP as soon as she does something wrong.

Whenever you can get the law obviously on your side, do it.

Ok after thinking about it some more, here's what I suggest.

1, do NOT give her any money, at all, unless the law forces you to.

2, if she does anything against you again, call the cops, RIGHT AWAY.

3, if it turns out she actually IS pregnant, and it wasn't one big lie, make sure to get a paternity test.

4, even if it is yours, do not give her any money that the law doesn't oblige you to.

So, not nearly enough time before work to respond to the crazy stalker question. But those suggesting "call the police" are right, as well as taking pictures of the damage. It seems like a scam to me too.

Anyway -- had date #2 with someone last night: gelato, a movie (which was supposed to be Trainwreck, but the theatre was packed so we ducked into Inside Out instead; this ultimately turned into an amazingly good call), pizza, and drinks. Date #3 is already planned for this Saturday.

My question is this: I had two dates with someone else, and we're tentatively scheduled for Friday. I know the rule is "don't cut off options until you're exclusive with someone else," but I also don't want to lead this girl on. She isn't my first choice (and I realize too that no one deserves to be anyone's backup, so I don't want to string her along), and I know that for a fact. I like her, though, and she deserves to know this. What do I tell her? And through what medium?

gaiages

Banned

Why the hell do your friends say to not contact the police? You should definitely get the local authorities involved. She's ruined shit in your house, threatened you, and even showed up with a guy at your apartment (probably to beat the shit out of you). Seriously, your friends are stupid for saying to not go to the authorities.

Just tell her you think she's cool, but you don't feel a romantic connection and want to be friends, or something like that. No need to drag it on or lead her on. Text is fine.

Jhoan

If anyone could give me some advice on my profile, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks for the advice. I'll think of something to put in place of the humor bit. Also, which past thread do you mean you've seen pictures of me from?
In the threads about your ex. Sounds like you're still not fully over her a year later. Do take the advice in the Dating Age thread into consideration.
Why the hell do your friends say to not contact the police? You should definitely get the local authorities involved. She's ruined shit in your house, threatened you, and even showed up with a guy at your apartment (probably to beat the shit out of you). Seriously, your friends are stupid for saying to not go to the authorities.
Maybe his friends are saying that because China is traditionally a collectivist culture. That being said, I agree with going the police since it already sounds like a hell of a nightmare to be in. Girl is all kinds of insane.

Meeting up with a second girl I've been texting later today who I have a TON of stuff in common with since I wasn't able to work today. For a quick refresher: she lives several blocks away from me, goes to my alma mater for grad school, majored in art subjects, and today I learned that we both go to the same gym too with her going every single day vs. me going 4 days a week. She told me to not talk to her there since she doesn't like socializing there.

This stranger than fiction and yet the banter has been fantastic. It's gonna be fun. I think this GIF will sum up the initial reaction:

1408.gif

KillBone

Neo Member
I'm not sure how to or whether I should ask for a woman's number if she seems to be using the OkCupid app.

If you are afraid of not receiving their phone numbers, just send your number first.

I dont like the OKC messenger, i just say this to the girls and send my number to them.
it's usually something like "do you mind to msg me on my phone? I'm not a big fan of okc messenger. (insert my number)"
And a few minutes later i receive "hey it's X from OKC"
It has been effectively for me.(Sorry the poor english)

So, not nearly enough time before work to respond to the crazy stalker question. But those suggesting "call the police" are right, as well as taking pictures of the damage. It seems like a scam to me too.

Anyway -- had date #2 with someone last night: gelato, a movie (which was supposed to be Trainwreck, but the theatre was packed so we ducked into Inside Out instead; this ultimately turned into an amazingly good call), pizza, and drinks. Date #3 is already planned for this Saturday.

My question is this: I had two dates with someone else, and we're tentatively scheduled for Friday. I know the rule is "don't cut off options until you're exclusive with someone else," but I also don't want to lead this girl on. She isn't my first choice (and I realize too that no one deserves to be anyone's backup, so I don't want to string her along), and I know that for a fact. I like her, though, and she deserves to know this. What do I tell her? And through what medium?

Definitely let her know before your date tomorrow. Since you've only had two dates I'd say texting is fine; if you want to make it more personal, do it over the phone.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery

From what I understand, shit can be extremely corrupt with police in a place like China, especially if you're a foreigner. Yes, even if he didn't actually do anything bad.

At least, that's how it is in India, where the local authorities don't even pretend to hide their corruption.

Lulubop

In the threads about your ex. Sounds like you're still not fully over her a year later. Do take the advice in the Dating Age thread into consideration.

Maybe his friends are saying that because China is traditionally a collectivist culture. That being said, I agree with going the police since it already sounds like a hell of a nightmare to be in. Girl is all kinds of insane.

Meeting up with a second girl I've been texting later today who I have a TON of stuff in common with since I wasn't able to work today. For a quick refresher: she lives several blocks away from me, goes to my alma mater for grad school, majored in art subjects, and today I learned that we both go to the same gym too with her going every single day vs. me going 4 days a week. She told me to not talk to her there since she doesn't like socializing there.

This stranger than fiction and yet the banter has been fantastic. It's gonna be fun. I think this GIF will sum up the initial reaction:

1408.gif

Good luck bro. She latina?

Kevyt

1408.gif

That's interesting, at the bold part.

"Don't talk to me at the gym because I don't like socializing there." That's a very strange thing to say and a red flag imo...

gaiages

Banned
From what I understand, shit can be extremely corrupt with police in a place like China, especially if you're a foreigner. Yes, even if he didn't actually do anything bad.

At least, that's how it is in India, where the local authorities don't even pretend to hide their corruption.

To be honest it's not all that better in the US, as here it's a case of 'you better hope you're pale skinned or you're fucked'.

But I still feel that at least getting a police report on the record and hopefully having the authorities go to his door, even if it's just for them to tell him there's nothing they could do, might result in the lady backing down a bit. But maybe it won't. Still, though, isn't that better than being in hiding at his friend's place?

Jhoan

Good luck bro. She latina?
She's White. We've still been bantering. I'm guessing she's still doing her errands. I don't want to push it and ask if she's done but then again, the day is not getting any younger; I already got my errands done. I'll bring it up after she replies again. My mother keeps pestering me to run an errand for her.
That's interesting, at the bold part.

"Don't talk to me at the gym because I don't like socializing there." That's a very strange thing to say and a red flag imo...
To add to this she said that she wished she would work out privately, then said that she felt self-conscious of her body possibly because of dudes gawking at her. So I don't think it's a red flag. She's not looking for a gym buddy since it would be awkward for her to be caught working out and doesn't know anyone in the gym.

freshair

If Skyping goes well, should I ask her for her number or go straight to asking her out on a date?

"You should give me your number so we can go out"

If you already know then you already know. Texting is fine as it's non committal and you're not fading. A very simple "Hey I think you're a cool person and enjoyed my time with you but I think we'd be better as friends/I don't see this going any further/etc"

Jhoan

So it seems like the red flag turned out to be true: She told me she's feeling tired and wants to head home to rest. She hasn't offered to reschedule.

I responded with being understanding and offering an alternate day to tomorrow at a specific time. I'm already preparing to move on so if she doesn't respond to that at all by today, then it was too good to be true in the end.

Got silver linings on my horizon since I asked the 30 year old woman for her number and I expect to close in on getting a 22 year old's number by tonight so in all honesty, it's not a huge loss. My profile is pretty solid as are my pictures.

superfly

So last night I ended up going to the police. The situation was becoming too grand and the girl ended up going to the house, paying off the neighbours and sharing what appears to be a fake pregnancy test. How fake? It had her age printed as 60 which is impossible as hospital data pulls info from one's id card.

The cops were visibly mad when they saw this but there is not much they can do as this isn't a criminal case. They questioned me separately and her separately.

They said as police they cannot do anything and told me it's very likely she wants my money. They suggested going to a different hospital and having someone watch her urine and make sure she doesn't try to swap it out.

The problem I have now is the police have a record of the scenario which might not favour me long term. While I showed them a significant amount of text messages and some saucy snaps, it's likely she has done the same.

I also got very uneasy when the cops asked I give her my passport number but I refused. I am incredibly paranoid now that she has bribed them for the information. They did make me give her my phone number.

After I left I contacted my friend who had originally suggested I don't go to the police (this person is currently abroad so I couldn't contact her easily). She went absolutely mad at me for going and said I'm making my own trap of this the more I let other people be involved. She told me the best thing to do is to lay low and let time pass, don't show any face to the girl. Let her manipulate the neighbours, do whatever she wants, but remain hidden.

Now I'm really in a terrible state because if I don't show for the test on Saturday then it's going to look bad on me, even if I'm not breaking the law. However she is absolutely clear that I shouldn't show and ignore all contact.

Fucking hell, I have nobody to talk to and this feels like it's only going one way...

Palpable

So I made profiles on both pof & okc. I've noticed I've been getting more views/messages this time around due to added bulk in my 'about me' section and added pictures. I recently messaged this chick that's 3 years older than me, not even expecting a response. I got a response. Even though the odds are it may not become anything, I find myself somewhat intimidated by 'chasing after' an older woman. She's very pretty, responded to me, and complimented me on my profile. I sent her a reply & will wait for one back, but not until I got the reply did I know I'd feel this way about an older woman.

Jhoan

So last night I ended up going to the police. The situation was becoming too grand and the girl ended up going to the house, paying off the neighbours and sharing what appears to be a fake pregnancy test. How fake? It had her age printed as 60 which is impossible as hospital data pulls info from one's id card.

The cops were visibly mad when they saw this but there is not much they can do as this isn't a criminal case. They questioned me separately and her separately.

They said as police they cannot do anything and told me it's very likely she wants my money. They suggested going to a different hospital and having someone watch her urine and make sure she doesn't try to swap it out.

The problem I have now is the police have a record of the scenario which might not favour me long term. While I showed them a significant amount of text messages and some saucy snaps, it's likely she has done the same.

I also got very uneasy when the cops asked I give her my passport number but I refused. I am incredibly paranoid now that she has bribed them for the information. They did make me give her my phone number.

After I left I contacted my friend who had originally suggested I don't go to the police (this person is currently abroad so I couldn't contact her easily). She went absolutely mad at me for going and said I'm making my own trap of this the more I let other people be involved. She told me the best thing to do is to lay low and let time pass, don't show any face to the girl. Let her manipulate the neighbours, do whatever she wants, but remain hidden.

Now I'm really in a terrible state because if I don't show for the test on Saturday then it's going to look bad on me, even if I'm not breaking the law. However she is absolutely clear that I shouldn't show and ignore all contact.

Fucking hell, I have nobody to talk to and this feels like it's only going one way...
Damn man, it sounds like you're in a double bind here. I don't know how long you would be able to stand being with her in the same room while you wait for the results but it feels like that might be the only way to ensure that you get the absolute truth about whether or not the kid is yours. Maybe have a nurse or security there as a middle person.

It sucks that the cops essentially told you to get far, far from away her but at least it confirmed that she's a bonafide crazy scumbag.

So I made profiles on both pof & okc. I've noticed I've been getting more views/messages this time around due to added bulk in my 'about me' section and added pictures. I recently messaged this chick that's 3 years older than me, not even expecting a response. I got a response. Even though the odds are it may not become anything, I find myself somewhat intimidated by 'chasing after' an older woman. She's very pretty, responded to me, and complimented me on my profile. I sent her a reply & will wait for one back, but not until I got the reply did I know I'd feel this way about an older woman.

I've been messaging a woman on OKC who's 3 years older than me and she's fairly attractive. The gap doesn't bother me at at all. We're all human in the end of the day regardless of age.

The fact is that she likes you and is interested so proceed full steam ahead and continue using that as encouragement to message more older women.

Palpable

I've been messaging a woman on OKC who's 3 years older than me and she's fairly attractive. The gap doesn't bother me at at all. We're all human in the end of the day regardless of age.

The fact is that she likes you and is interested so proceed full steam ahead and continue using that as encouragement to message more older women.

Fair enough. I see your point. I suppose I should treat her like every other woman I talk to or am interested in, regardless of age. I need to have that not intimidate me.

I recently got a message from a girl on pof whom I never saw in my search results (probably because she smokes). Her profile is sparse, but she seems nice. The only problem is that, even though she looks fairly attractive, I can't help but think that she might be... a tranny. I don't know why I think this. Maybe the facial structure? For example, if I didn't know better, I'd think Angelina Jolee may be a man underneath simply based on her very strong, masculine jawline. Quote to reveal pics and give me your opinion (I see pics as fair game considering it's all public on her profile).

Definitely let her know before your date tomorrow. Since you've only had two dates I'd say texting is fine; if you want to make it more personal, do it over the phone.

Just had the letdown talk. It went about as well as expected (civil, wished each other the best), and while I offered an invitation to be friends, she understandably wasn't interested. This is quite dangerous territory, as while I have a third date lined up with someone and I expect it'll go well, I've got no other options on the back burner, unless I respond to one of the OKC messages that are sitting unread in my inbox. Haven't logged on the site in a few days, either.

She said she wanted to FaceTime before I had a chance to ask. We had constant freezing and sound cutting out on Skype.

You've done enough "pre-talking." Now's the time to ask her on an actual date. Even if she offers FaceTime again, you can counter-offer with coffee. Be bold. Frankly, I'm used to setting up in person dates much more quickly, but I understand that there could be some hesitation. You've talked enough, you've proved that you're the guy in your pictures, and you've taken all of this effort to assuage concerns.

Now's the time. "Drinks Saturday afternoon? The weather's supposed to be great. By the way, my number's..." is fine. Propose a plan and offer your number. If she claims wanting to video chat instead, well -- just know that most girls aren't like this, and identify whether you want a date or an online friend.

Lulubop

Been a dry week, no Saturday date either. It might be a practicing picking up girls at the bar night.

Also some dude hit me up on OKC.

Jhoan

^^^I know that feel bro. Online dating can be a bit harsh at times like life itself: things can be going great one moment, the next moment interest suddenly goes down the drain. I've been finding it a bit of a chore to maintain conversations lately because of the nature of the summer and different schedules. Maybe the dude who messaged you is a GAF member since I've seen so many lurker dudes on my profile. Who knows? Maybe you'll get a wingman out of it.

Haven't heard back from the girl I was going to meet up with yesterday so going to move on. Odd because she was the one who gave me her number without me asking. The other two girls I'd been texting fell off and the two girls I'd been messaging also fell off. The week started out great only to limp to the end of it. At least I'm getting new views/Likes but eh. I really need to get my phone up and running by this week since communicating through Wi-Fi text apps has been a bit of a nuisance. =/

Seth

Any GAF ladies willing to take a look at my OKC profile, tell me whats good and whats bad? Send me a PM and ill send you a link if you don't mind giving me some feedback.

Smo21

If anyone wants to have a look at my profile on POF and critique it please that'd be greatly appreciate. I would prefer you PM me about it over posting in here though.

Thanks.

Also how do you guys handle opening messages? I usually just say hey/hi and ask a question or comment based on their profile. Also how do you handle empty profiles?

Salamando

Empty profile - make up a story with their pics.

One girl I messaged had her at an 80's party, and she was ginger. So I asked her if she was a vampire, since she hadn't aged since the 1980's, and that her gingerness made for a convenient excuse. "Why can't you go out in the sun?" "sorry guys, but my fair skin burns easily!"

Another girl I messaged had pictures of her all over the world, with her job listed as "education". Put those two together to end up at "you must be a recruiter for a top secret government agent training school! Finding the best and brightest, but misguided delinquents, and starting them on a path where their skills will be put to use!"

It gets a laugh, they think I'm creative, and it's something they haven't seen before. And it's very successful.

Profile with something in it - I typically just say hi, compliment their taste in movies/music/tv (where applicable), mention something from their profile, say I'm interested in getting to know them, and ending by asking a random question, based off what I think they'd respond to better. I've used anything from "What superpower would you rather have?" to "If you randomly encountered Bill Murray on the streets of X, and he asked you to show him one place, what do you do?" and gotten responses.

Kind of an awkward question: Since I found a girl I've been seeing for a couple of weeks(and things have been great) I recommended tinder to a friend of mine who didn't have any luck at all with women for a number of years. I've been texting girls pretending to be him, because I'm quite good at small talk and he isn't. He asked me to do this, but do you think I'm setting him up for failure? I would feel really bad if girls reject him because they realize he doesn't talk like he texts(well because it was me...) or do you agreee with me that any date under kind of false pretenses is better than no dates at all?

Africanus

Kind of an awkward question: Since I found a girl I've been seeing for a couple of weeks(and things have been great) I recommended tinder to a friend of mine who didn't have any luck at all with women for a number of years. I've been texting girls pretending to be him, because I'm quite good at small talk and he isn't. He asked me to do this, but do you think I'm setting him up for failure? I would feel really bad if girls reject him because they realize he doesn't talk like he texts(well because it was me...) or do you agreee with me that any date under kind of false pretenses is better than no dates at all?

People never accurately convey themselves through text regardless.

As long as your friend is confident as has some semblance of charm, people likely will not notice the difference.

Ultima_5

Hey. Could everyone take a look at my profile? i'm recently single and haven't updated my profile in awhile. how is it? are my jokes shit?

please quote:

Ultima_5

If anyone wants to have a look at my profile on POF and critique it please that'd be greatly appreciate. I would prefer you PM me about it over posting in here though.

Thanks.

Also how do you guys handle opening messages? I usually just say hey/hi and ask a question or comment based on their profile. Also how do you handle empty profiles?

Dude. I'm checking out your POF profile. I'll respond back with my thoughts shortly. regarding empty profiles. i typically don't bother. probably fake accounts
the long walks on beach stuff is cliche. its like saying you like fun

the bank heist bit is by far the best part. you might work in more jokes. i'm kind of an ugly guy but ive had a lot of luck by making most of my profile pretty funny. just my two cents.

Jhoan

Hey. Could everyone take a look at my profile? i'm recently single and haven't updated my profile in awhile. how is it? are my jokes shit?

please quote:

Been looking at your page and I think you need more variety in pictures since the selfies ahoy aren't really doing you any favors. There's something about selfies/mirror shots that I personally don't like/find trite so I use a self-timer to take pictures of myself as you saw in some of my pictures. You're definitely not ugly by any means. I dunno why dudes on GAF like to downplay their looks so much as if it helps them in an ironic way.

As for your profile itself, I think you can leave a few sections blank such as"The First Thing People Notice About Me" and "Most private thing section." Also, I noticed some lack of proper capitalization such as Good Vibrations by Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch.

And personally, I would leave out video games but if you want to leave it in, then that's totally fine as well since ultimately your profile caters to a specific group of girls that will love that stuff.

Top Bottom