• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Online Dating |OT| Please Respond

There's no way she'd know how I currently feel. Nothing I've posted that she looks (twitter/ig/fb) at would give her that hint. You think I don't want to forget her and move on? I've wanted that since she left me to pursue someone else.

Frankly, I hate to call for a united GAF effort here, but, I'm doing it regardless. This is a thread about dating. You're not dating; you're pining.

Delete her.

You shouldn't care what she thinks about you, or what her reaction is, or what satisfaction (or not) that you're giving her. Who cares that she knows you're moving on from her? I mean, think about this rationally: even if you WANT her back (which you shouldn't, by the way), moving on is more likely to attract her. There's literally no rational reason for you to continue to follow her on social media.

Also, you really shouldn't be dating anyone else until you take at least one affirmative step away from this girl.

Palpable

Frankly, I hate to call for a united GAF effort here, but, I'm doing it regardless. This is a thread about dating. You're not dating; you're pining.

Delete her.

You shouldn't care what she thinks about you, or what her reaction is, or what satisfaction (or not) that you're giving her. Who cares that she knows you're moving on from her? I mean, think about this rationally: even if you WANT her back (which you shouldn't, by the way), moving on is more likely to attract her. There's literally no rational reason for you to continue to follow her on social media.

Also, you really shouldn't be dating anyone else until you take at least one affirmative step away from this girl.

Pining?

I've been dating women, distracting myself, and going to therapy as affirmative steps. Saying I've done little to nothing is untrue. I've not looked at her social media (twitter/ig) in many months because all it does is kill me. I don't follow her on any of that shit either. She blocked/deleted me on twitter/ig, but last month unblocked me on twitter (last time I looked, last time I'll ever look). I don't know why. Like I said, as far as she knows, I've moved on already.

stn

Then block her. You've obviously paid enough attention that you know when she's activated her account and when she hasn't. The first real way to move on is to have no contact with your ex. You being able to see anything of hers constitutes contact. Block her on EVERYTHING. You will then have zero exposure to her. Then, slowly you'll be able to start thinking about other women.

I have nothing more to say on the matter. The answer, while emotionally complex, is actually very simple. Do what needs to be done or go be miserable. Your choice. Your situation is past the point of needing advice, it just needs action now.

EDIT: Regardless of what you say, I could see you hitting refresh on her social platforms and creeping her recent updates, pictures, and stuff. A lot of us have been there, okay? Most people encounter very similar relationship issues. The answer is: block her.

Pining?

I've been dating women, distracting myself, and going to therapy as affirmative steps. Saying I've done little to nothing is untrue. I've not looked at her social media (twitter/ig) in many months because all it does is kill me. I don't follow her on any of that shit either. She blocked/deleted me on twitter/ig, but last month unblocked me on twitter (last time I looked, last time I'll ever look). I don't know why. Like I said, as far as she knows, I've moved on already.

You don't look at her social media, but you know when she's unblocked you? Besides, you make no sense: your last message (besides this) was concerned with how she'd view you deleting her on Facebook. If you don't care about sending the message that you've moved on, why don't you?

Since you've done that other stuff, I'm happy for you. Sincerely. But now's the time to graduate from this mess and cut her off 100%.

Palpable

Then block her. You've obviously paid enough attention that you know when she's activated her account and when she hasn't. The first real way to move on is to have no contact with your ex. You being able to see anything of hers constitutes contact. Block her on EVERYTHING. You will then have zero exposure to her. Then, slowly you'll be able to start thinking about other women.

I have nothing more to say on the matter. The answer, while emotionally complex, is actually very simple. Do what needs to be done or go be miserable. Your choice. Your situation is past the point of needing advice, it just needs action now.

If I block her I can still see her posts. It's about self control. I am simply looking away. Blocking her requires me to go to her page at the risk of seeing something that I don't want to see (referring to twitter/ig).

You don't look at her social media, but you know when she's unblocked you? Besides, you make no sense: your last message (besides this) was concerned with how she'd view you deleting her on Facebook. If you don't care about sending the message that you've moved on, why don't you?

Since you've done that other stuff, I'm happy for you. Sincerely. But now's the time to graduate from this mess and cut her off 100%.

FB is what I notice because I look at my 'life events' page every once in awhile. When the event shows up that says '___ & ___ are in a relationship, July 2013' is when I know she reactivated. If that isn't there, she has deactivated. While she is deactivated, I cannot delete/block her.

stn

Dude, no. The fact that we're even having this discussion shows that you're putting too much thought into her existence on social media. Go to her page, block and unfollow. You won't see any updates from her ever again. Then, continue the grief process - that's normal. But at least do it where you can't see her in any way.

Every single rational guy and girl will give you the same advice. Stop talking. Start doing.

Palpable

Dude, no. The fact that we're even having this discussion shows that you're putting too much thought into her existence on social media. Go to her page, block and unfollow. You won't see any updates from her ever again. Then, continue the grief process - that's normal. But at least do it where you can't see her in any way.

Every single rational guy and girl will give you the same advice. Stop talking. Start doing.

The social media I'm referring to is FB. Twitter/IG I do not look at. At all. I do not follow her on either of those. FB is the only one. It is currently deactivated, so I can't delete her there. That's something I can't help. That's how FB works.

stn

Look, let me give you a bit of reality and context. Its Saturday night. You're talking about your ex's Facebook activity on GAF, she's probably out with her boyfriend drinking and having sex. Yes, it sucks. Yes, it hurts. Grit your teeth if you must, punch a wall if you must. Do whatever you need to do to get it out of your system.

Now, let's look at the other reality. I have seen your pics before in random GAF threads. You're a good looking guy and you also have a muscular body. You have also shown capability in meeting girls before. Its time you let yourself breathe a little. You're caring way too much about a person that doesn't care for you anymore.

Not much more to say, man. I hope things work out for you!

Palpable

I took a look & I couldn't find anything.

Look, let me give you a bit of reality and context. Its Saturday night. You're talking about your ex's Facebook activity on GAF, she's probably out with her boyfriend drinking and having sex. Yes, it sucks. Yes, it hurts. Grit your teeth if you must, punch a wall if you must. Do whatever you need to do to get it out of your system.

Now, let's look at the other reality. I have seen your pics before in random GAF threads. You're a good looking guy and you also have a muscular body. You have also shown capability in meeting girls before. Its time you let yourself breathe a little. You're caring way too much about a person that doesn't care for you anymore.

Not much more to say, man. I hope things work out for you!

I get it. As far as I know she's having the time of her life & I'm still miserable. That thought enters my mind on a daily basis.

Thanks for the compliments. I wish I could meet a good girl that will make me forget all about my ex. Ironically that'll probably be the time she contacts me, if ever.

But you're right. Nothing else to say. I will do my best to keep in control and not look at her shit nor think of her. I beed to find a woman in person. None of this online stuff works anymore (I met my ex over 2 years ago on pof).

Palpable

I don't think this online dating thing is going to work out for me like it miraculously did 2 years ago. I guess I should muster up the courage to get rejected in real life, face to face.

Assanova

I don't think this online dating thing is going to work out for me like it miraculously did 2 years ago. I guess I should muster up the courage to get rejected in real life, face to face.

It is much easier to meet women online, IMO. If you can't find a woman online, then unless the women are in your social circle, you are probably going to have a very difficult time finding women face to face. I would just polish my online profile and take new pictures if you aren't getting the results you want.

Servbot24

Banned
Anyone up for critiquing my OKC profile? I just rewrote a lot of it and added new pictures to it since it hasn't been getting much response lately. http://www.okcupid.com/profile/stylusian

Holy crap man! You're basically a disciplined version of where I want to be with a stable job supporting you included. I haven't been rigid with myself doing art for at least an hour a day lately but I usually draw people in public whenever I go out. Having seen your stuff (I mostly lurk in all the art threads), it shows how dedicated you are.

That being said, I think your profile is pretty damn solid. I see a bit of a resemblance to Jason Statham in his younger days. I'll be gleaning a few little things from your profile and incorporating them into mines such as including an album full of some artwork to talk the talk and walk the walk.

Your main picture is okay but doesn't really do anything for me. Maybe someone else might disagree but I think the last picture of you is kinda goofy but works a main picture. As someone who also hits the gym regularly that it shows, I would say to nix the mirror shot of yourself flexing. I think there's plenty of ways you can show that you're in shape without resorting to that. However, the mirror shot would attract girls that are down for something more casual if that's what you're looking for. I know for sure that girls would gobble it up on Tinder.

And personally, I would nix the video games section but keep that you're good at Smash Bros or add in Mario Kart since that a lot in girls' profiles seeing that it has more of a universal appeal. I understand it's a huge part of who you are but I would reveal that stuff on a date.

1. Change picture. It looks weird. No. 2 is much better but still, take a better, more casual one. You aren't ugly and are in decent looking shape. Can do better.

2. Delete the ' writing a self summary is like blah blah'. Either commit to the concept or don't do it.

3. The Netflix detail is weird and unnecessary. Frame it in a way that is more positive. HAS ONE NETFLIX VOUCHER TO REDEEM FOR ONE LUCKY LADY COULD THAT BE YOU? MESSAGE AND FIND OUT. Sorry, just getting in to a hype man mood.

4. Just don't put anything in the 'typical Friday night' box if you have nothing to say

5. Cut down the damn you should message me if section. I feel this is a place to leave a little joke. But I do like the idea of emphasising your fitness - put it as a cheeky sort of warning?

6. Generally - more concise and fewer smilies.

Thanks guys, I redid my profile taking these into account. Unfortunately I don't have many pictures of myself, and I feel kinda lame going out on a selfie errand.

And in other news I was swiping through Tinder and came across my ex who I still have strong feelings for. That kinda fucked me up this morning.

It's been 5 months. I'm completely functional now, and the severity of the pain has definitely dulled. I've been extremely productive and focused on reaching my goals. But even so, I don't think I've gone a single hour since we broke up without her entering my mind. I know it's just a matter of time and sticking with it, but I can't wait for the day I don't think of her at all.

No, DATING isn't going to work for you as long as you're still pining for you old GF. And yes, it's pining when you bring up yet again about the activities of her on social media. You say you're taking steps to improve but you're not taking the steps that matter. You're making excuses of why you haven't deleted or removed her from your life. I know you won't admit it since you get defensive about it but YOU are keeping her in your life. Like stn already said, you have 2 options. You either finally stop making excuses for yourself and truly move on with your life or you wallow in pity and do nothing. Stop keeping tabs on her and stop bringing her into your life. This isn't complicated like you make it out, I have no clue if any of my exes have deactivated their accounts or even if they still have accounts, we defriended and everything else ages ago. Stop making excuses that going to her page to defriend will have some horrific trigger on you. It's bullshit and you know it. Enough already.

jadedm17

Me : Fun question, witty remark, something about me relating to her profile, fun date suggestions....
Her : That sounds like a lot of fun to be honest :)

Online dating is sure fun!
Why ever respond? Don't answer, I know its to keep "Responds selectively" from their profile; Much more helpful to just shutdown an open conversation. These stupid responses are worse than being ignored.

Servbot24

Banned
Why ever respond? Don't answer, I know its to keep "Responds selectively" from their profile; Much more helpful to just shutdown an open conversation. These stupid responses are worse than being ignored.

Huh? Sounds like she's interested in your date suggestion

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks

sounds a little more than a tepid response. i'm lucky to get an emoticon like that

AcridMeat

Banned
I'm confused...they sound interested in your date ideas, did you suggest a specific day/time? Why not follow up with one and your number?

Without giving us what you actually said it's very hard to gauge that response.

gaiages

Banned

Don't bother, he's just going to keep making excuses like he has for multiple pages. Even when said excuses contradict each other.

I don't... see a problem? Seems she wants to go on a date with you...?

Palpable

More things

Okay, let me make this simple. I do not look at her social media nor keep tabs on her. I don't understand how else I can say that for you to understand. I do not go to her twitter page. For all I know I am still blocked from even looking at crap she posts. I wouldn't know since I don't go. I have not gone to even look at where I am blocked or not on her instagram page in 9 months. I wouldn't know since I don't go. She does not follow me, nor do I follow her, on either of those forms of social media. I do not know what she is doing with her life. FB is the only place I noticed. She has not touched nor updated a thing in 9 months. You claim my life will be so much better if I delete her on FB. Sounds great! I'd love to be magically feeling better! Deleting her as a friend of FB apparently will do that for me. Seems like an easy fix. You sure hooked me with that remedy. I'll do it. But to do that she has to reactivate her FB account that she deactivated yesterday. That will require me to notice it being reactivated, which you claim I shouldn't ever notice in the first place. I seem to be in a pickle now, don't I?

Okay, let me make this simple. I do not look at her social media nor keep tabs on her. I don't understand how else I can say that for you to understand. I do not go to her twitter page. For all I know I am still blocked from even looking at crap she posts. I wouldn't know since I don't go. I have not gone to even look at where I am blocked or not on her instagram page in 9 months. I wouldn't know since I don't go. She does not follow me, nor do I follow her, on either of those forms of social media. I do not know what she is doing with her life. FB is the only place I noticed. She has not touched nor updated a thing in 9 months. You claim my life will be so much better if I delete her on FB. Sounds great! I'd love to be magically feeling better! Deleting her as a friend of FB apparently will do that for me. Seems like an easy fix. You sure hooked me with that remedy. I'll do it. But to do that she has to reactivate her FB account that she deactivated yesterday. That will require me to notice it being reactivated, which you claim I shouldn't ever notice in the first place. I seem to be in a pickle now, don't I?

Jesus Christ you come off like an asshole. Did we just accidently stumble upon Grape's alt account? Do what you wish but I wish you'd stop bringing your pity parties here. I'm done.

During the several days that you talked to her, did you attempt to make plans? Why did you say, "Sorry, I thought I said something wrong to make you lose interest"?

I guess it was a way to fish and see if she actually had interest.

I didn't make plans, but was thinking about it. She's going away with her family for a week, though, so I wasn't in a rush.

It seems that conversation is over, though.

Palpable

Jesus Christ you come off like an asshole. Did we just accidently stumble upon Grape's alt account? Do what you wish but I wish you'd stop bringing your pity parties here. I'm done.

I'm sorry, I thought that because you were constantly assuming that I'm doing things which I wasn't merited a smartass response for you to get it. Pity parties? Wtf. If anything, I get berated for this shit, not pitied.

Jokab

So when are you deleting her from your life and moving on? Do you have a time frame? Because that time should be now.

I guess it was a way to fish and see if she actually had interest.

I didn't make plans, but was thinking about it. She's going away with her family for a week, though, so I wasn't in a rush.

It seems that conversation is over, though.

The best way to gauge someone's interest is to ask them out.

Still, it's great that you're back out there, and you're definitely improving based not only on advice in this thread, but also your own experiences. Just remember -- it's okay to err on the side of boldness!

Palpable

So when are you deleting her from your life and moving on? Do you have a time frame? Because that time should be now.

When you say "deleting her from your life and moving on" what do you mean exactly? We haven't spoken in 9 months, we don't follow each other on social media (except FB, but since she deactivated it I can't unfriend her until it's reactivated), and I don't attempt to contact her nor do I look at what she posts (if I do, I fall back down the hole). At this point, it is simply all in my head, a longing for the past, for a girl that I loved that no longer reciprocates that feeling towards me at all. I've been going to a therapist once every few weeks because of that.

When you say "deleting her from your life and moving on" what do you mean exactly? We haven't spoken in 9 months, we don't follow each other on social media (except FB, but since she deactivated it I can't unfriend her until it's reactivated), and I don't attempt to contact her nor do I look at what she posts (if I do, I fall back down the hole). At this point, it is simply all in my head, a longing for the past, for a girl that I loved that no longer reciprocates that feeling towards me at all. I've been going to a therapist once every few weeks because of that.

This is, as far as I can see, factually untrue. Other people have posted this question in FB's forums and received possible solutions. Have you tried that? Have you tried contacting Facebook customer support if that doesn't work?

AcridMeat

Banned
Dude...now the excuse is it was deactivated yesterday. I swear it feels like we've been telling you to do delete it for a week. The whole reason we keep telling you to has already been mentioning multiple times, it's to make moving on easier. How do you move on? By removing them from your thoughts.You keep saying how it doesn't matter, it wouldn't change anything, it clearly will, you've been going on about this crap for days.

I think I'm done addressing this now as well.

davepoobond

i think this whole page is just about the girlfriend.

how about just not talk about her anymore, its done

Palpable

This is, as far as I can see, factually untrue. Other people have posted this question in FB's forums and received possible solutions. Have you tried that? Have you tried contacting Facebook customer support if that doesn't work?

I've googled this. I can't be the only person that has tried. You said there seems to be a solution, but I can't find one.

Dude...now the excuse is it was deactivated yesterday.

How's that not a valid excuse? If I can't delete her, I can't delete her.

davepoobond

How are you doing Dave?

ive just been very casually sending out messages every now and then, probably like 3 to 5 a day. obviously the numbers aren't very high so i wasn't getting responses (only a lot of profile views), and last couple days started feeling anxiety over the whole thing for no reason and was gonna take an extended break from it.

then i got a couple of messages yesterday all of a sudden, one of them messaged me first and another girl that didn't reply/see my first message a couple of months ago but replied to my message the second time around. i didn't even remember i sent her one before.

so that's something, we'll see what happens.

But the problem is she's not the GF ;)

yeah, "we" all know that....

Palpable

You missed the sentence after that huh?

No. I've decided to do it, but it cannot seem to be done in the current state of her profile.

According to this guy, no profile picture & a name in bold & black lettering is a deleted account. This doesn't seem to be the case. I can't find her anywhere on my friends list to unfriend her. Also, lol @ those comments.

EdPfjc.png

Her name is unclickable.

ZrHJ7w.png

yeah, "we" all know that....

And I'm the one being called out on for being an asshole. Ironic.

I can't ever forgive Toronto for 1993. Joe Carter single-handedly ruined my childhood.

I used to feel the same so I stopped being a Phillies fan :D

But baseball is the only sport where I realized I cared more about the players than the team so I followed the players from that Philly team until they all retired. Once Schilling was gone I had to pick a team and I wound up picking the Blue Jays back when they were terrible.

jadedm17

I'm confused...they sound interested in your date ideas, did you suggest a specific day/time? Why not follow up with one and your number?

Without giving us what you actually said it's very hard to gauge that response.

You say you like experiencing new things, so what's on your bucket list? I've been doing at least one a year, with this year being learn to longboard and last year being cook some excellent dishes from scratch.

Have you ever took some brushes and canvas to the Ocala National Park and just spent the evening painting? How about get dressed up and drive down the highway listening to a favorite album then stopping to eat when it ends? How about throw up a bunch of lights, paper lanterns, light some candles and dance?
That sounds like a lot of fun to be honest :)

Her profile made it clear she enjoyed trying new things but her ignoring of my question or providing anything more to base a response off tells me she was just being polite or - at best - the conversation would be one-sided. To provide context that was my opener, I don't think responding "Alright pick one, text me at [my number]" or similar would be a good response to someone who at worst was just being polite or at best made no effort to form a conversation.

Lulubop

Hey guys I'm doing pretty well. Don't try and meet girls at 5 am tho, well to be fair it worked out last week but boy was I salty this morning

gaiages

Banned
No. I've decided to do it, but it cannot seem to be done in the current state of her profile.

And I'm the one being called out on for being an asshole. Ironic.

And by simply scrolling down past the first page of results on a Google search, I found this:

http://www.labnol.org/internet/ghost-facebook-profiles/25579/

And this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAUTcf_7PNM

And this (for motivation):

http://www.today.com/id/46808719/ns...ctivated-facebook-friends-can-spy-you-report/

So stop making excuses already. It took me like, what, two minutes to find this? Who knows, the workarounds may not work, of course, but there's no harm in trying, now that her account's deactivated again and all?

People are becoming hostile towards you because you are constantly making excuses for was is typically seen as unhealthy behavior when trying to get over a break-up. You talk in circles and contradict yourself, and seem insistently stubborn on such a moot point. I mean, since you're just saving her pictures and texts on your phone anyway, I really don't see why it's so hard to let go of her social media account.

And yes, I get it, you say "well I can't unfriend her because she deactivated her account!" but hell, it just wasn't deactivated for a few days there... which is why this conversation with the GAFfers here started in the first place. Now that you have an 'out' and we're berating you for more or less not taking a step towards letting go, you're getting defensive. Because obviously none of us have had to deal with a nasty break up that was hard to get over ever, and that your situation is oh so different and unique, our experience means nothing and that we should back off. Even though you came here to vent (and get advice, as is what happens in this thread) in the first place.

Yeah, you're gonna be called an asshole at this point.

gaiages

Banned
Her profile made it clear she enjoyed trying new things but her ignoring of my question or providing anything more to base a response off tells me she was just being polite or - at best - the conversation would be one-sided. To provide context that was my opener, I don't think responding "Alright pick one, text me at [my number]" or similar would be a good response to someone who at worst was just being polite or at best made no effort to form a conversation.

double post probably, sorry.

Some people are just bad texters. I'd at least give her the benefit of the doubt in this situation and try to meet her in person. Then you can she if she's like that in RL too.

Palpable

I normally never go to page 2 of google results. Thanks for the links. Once I'm at my computer, I'll try that loophole & see if it works. I've tried searching her name before in my friends list & nothing pops up (while it's deactivated).

I read that article you linked me to. What it's (you're) saying is that she is ghosting herself for weeks, then un-ghosting herself for a few days to basically 'check up' or 'spy' on my FB page (assuming it even has to do with me)? Interesting article.

I'm not sure I follow. What you're saying is that I'm being called an asshole because I'm having a hard time moving on? I never said my situation is unique at all. If any of you felt similarly, then why is it so difficult to understand why I'm having trouble letting go of certain things?

gaiages

Banned
I normally never go to page 2 of google results. Thanks for the links. Once I'm at my computer, I'll try that loophole & see if it works. I've tried searching her name before in my friends list & nothing pops up (while it's deactivated).

I read that article you linked me to. What it's (you're) saying is that she is ghosting herself for weeks, then un-ghosting herself for a few days to basically 'check up' or 'spy' on my FB page (assuming it even has to do with me)? Interesting article.

I'm not sure I follow. What you're saying is that I'm being called an asshole because I'm having a hard time moving on? I never said my situation is unique at all. If any of you felt similarly, then why is it so difficult to understand why I'm having trouble letting go of certain things?

I mean that was on the first page of the google search. I didn't even go to page two.

I honestly didn't read the article, I just thought the title was interesting enough to link :p She could be doing that, she could not, who knows.

It's not that you're having a hard time moving on, it's that you're being so unreasonably stubborn about little things. Why do you keep arguing that because you're not 'looking at it', that her page isn't worth blocking? It's just something everyone recommends doing because it makes it easier to move on. It's not a magical solution, no, but it's a another avenue that's closed off in your mind. Letting go is hard, yes, but you appear to be making a distinct effort to *not* let go. Sure, you're making some steps, like seeing other women (which quite frankly you shouldn't be doing in this state of mind) and seeing a therapist (which should be stressed isn't a magical answer either), but you're not taking the most basic steps in simply moving on. You say that just seeing a picture of her sends you into a depressive spiral, but yet you don't block her on FB. You makes excuses and excuses over and over until today, which you conveniently find that her account's deactivated again, to you respond "Welp, nothing I can do now!" until I took the two minutes to idly browse Google for a solution. The screencap you took was literally from the first result on Google. It makes it seem, to me, that you're unwilling to put the effort into trying to move on because you don't want to.

This attitude is frustrating to deal with on a place on the Internet where we're trying to help and give advice, hence the hostilities. It must be ever more so in real life, where you're dating new women. You know that other human beings can pick up on emotions and all, I assume. You give off an extremely negative, stubborn vibe that'll scare any well-adjusted individual away. You're essentially sabotaging yourself by refusing to take the little steps towards letting go, and just assuming talking to the therapist and trying to wrangle another lady in will make it magically go away.

Again, you can deny any of this all you like, and not listen to any advice and continue as is, but at the same time you shouldn't expect any more advice on this matter if you do so, and if something goes wrong like "Oh, she reactivated her FB and messeged me how I was and now I'm horribly depressed even though I got a new bae" you won't get an answer from us other than "told you so, bro". Again, most of us speak from experience, and we're not trying to ruin your life or cause you difficulties, we're trying to help you move on. If you look back at the beginning of this whole shindig, I'm sure you'll notice no one in particular was rude to you (other than maybe the occasional drive-by) until you kept repeating yourself and making excuses and making you depressed.

And tell your fucking cousin to shut the fuck up about your ex. How the everloving hell does she thinks that helps? Stupid.

The best way to gauge someone's interest is to ask them out.

Still, it's great that you're back out there, and you're definitely improving based not only on advice in this thread, but also your own experiences. Just remember -- it's okay to err on the side of boldness!

Thanks. I appreciate the support.

In person, I'm really shy and quiet, so I don't want to misrepresent myself through online dating. Being myself does put me at a disadvantage, though, and I am trying to work on things.

Servbot24

Banned
Messaged a girl 20 minutes ago on Tinder ("what are you doing tonight?" "You I hope") and now I'm waiting for her at a bar. She messaged saying she's 10 minutes late. And then she unmatched me. Wonder what the deal with that is? Guess I'll hang out here for a bit and not expect anything.

Edit: Well it's 10 minutes later than her being 10 minutes late. Guess I'll head home. No biggie as I needed to get out of the house and wasn't really sure if I was up for something casual right now anyways.

Top Bottom