• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Only 19 more days until the GOTY (GC/Xbox/PC/GBA) is released.

Memles

I'm tempted by Pikmin 2 at launch, I really am...but at the same time I haven't even finished the first one yet, and can't say anything is overly compelling. I know it rocks, but I just can't bring myself to purchase it.

First one between WWE DOR and Pikmin 2 to drop to $60 or $50 Canadian gets my money, I think.

CrimsonSkies said:
Fable, Halo 2, Pirates!, Half Life 2, Rome Total War, Ninja Gaiden, Splinter Cell 3, LOTR: Battle of Middle Earth, and Star Wars KOTOR 2 all look like better games to me.

Wow all Xbox games???it CANT be .....oh wait HL2 pc.....uuufff i was starting to think you were bought by MS oh wait but HL2 is still coming to pc.....nevermind ;=D

thom

I think I only clocked in about 2-3 hours into the first Pikmin but I can vaguely remember

loving every second of it.

Is this title being released at 39 or $49? anybody know if its running in progressive?

Dr.Guru of Peru

played the long game
Well, Pikmin 1 ran in progressive. As do all Nintendo published games on the GC(with NBA Courtside being the long exception). I dont see why this wont.

AniHawk

Vargas said:
So many games to buy and so little time to play them. What idiot decided to release four games that I want to buy in the same week? Was it you AniHawk? It probably was since this deception justs smells of your evil doings.

A GUY CAN MAKE A MISTAKE, CAN'T HE?!

...Maybe I should make another mistake... Maybe TWO!

Badabing

Time ta STEP IT UP
So far Doom III is my GOTY, but perhaps Half Life 2 will change that.

I'm sorry, did I say Half Life 2? I really meant Counter-Strike Source. ;)

Top Bottom