• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OS X Yosemite [OT]

jts

...hate me...
2.41 GB in 6 minutes... not bad Apple.

nmZswR5.png

omfg h4x

dc89

Just started the download. Says 34 minutes for me.

Edit: I don't think thats an accurate ETA. I've just downloaded 537mb in the time it took for me to get on GAF, find this thread and write the post. So I should be done soon really.

Ambitious

One hour to go. In the meantime, I've installed iTunes 12. I noticed that in the app updates list, no changelogs are displayed. Anyone else having this issue?

Sec0nd

Does anyone know if the Adobe CC programs are compatible with Yosemite? I really want to upgrade but I need to be able to work with Adobe.

Anjelus_

Thanks to the people who helped me out a few minutes ago, I'm now downloading Yosemite. And I've become a bit less of a Mac newb. Double win!

Just started the download. Says 34 minutes for me.

Edit: I don't think thats an accurate ETA. I've just downloaded 537mb in the time it took for me to get on GAF, find this thread and write the post. So I should be done soon really.

Correct, it's clearly downloading at full speed for me but the ETA is nearly at 2 hours.

They said during the event that iWork was free. Is this only for later model Macs? I'm on the 2012 Retina Macbook Pro and it still appears to cost $25 per application on the MAS.

jts

...hate me...
They said during the event that iWork was free. Is this only for later model Macs? I'm on the 2012 Retina Macbook Pro and it still appears to cost $25 per application on the MAS.
They said the updates to iWork were free.

Kinda odd, but I guess they wanted to get some "free" mentions in the keynote. They even said that the iOS 8.1 update is free. Gee, thnx guys, I cry evrytym.

As a beta user, should I redownload the whole installer and go through the update process again? I don't want a reinstall, just an upgrade to the full version.

Vire

Man, why is Safari so slow?... Not crazy about that.

Is there a way to make the text easier to read on an OS level? It's really light.

Top Bottom