• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[OT] This Winnie the Pooh Flash Game is Way Too Hard for Its Target Audience

19/19 FUCK YOU OWL!

Edit: Oh Sorry Fisico :|

Edit2: I've got Tiggers timing down (way easier then Owl) it's more being asked to hit 28/40 leaves you very little margin for error. When you get to like 15-18 balls left and know you can't possibly win it's a very long drawn out process to complete the game so you still get XP.

Drencrom

ixtMNzMu9rsMC.png

iVmVhVgprZvZO.png

Pneophen

Neo Member
The secret to beating owl is lining up his pitch with the sweet spot of the bat. When the pitch first comes out, that's where you should aim. Then it just comes down to timing.

Het_Nkik

Fuck Owl, man. Fuck him so much. Most I can get off him is 16. I've gone back to hitting easy dingers off Rabbit in order to level everything up, but it's become a slow grind.
The secret to beating owl is lining up his pitch with the sweet spot of the bat. When the pitch first comes out, that's where you should aim. Then it just comes down to timing.

But! But but but! How far forward or back you are would also determine if you're lined up with the ball once it reaches you. So where does that figure in?

This game actually makes me hate Tigger

I didn't think that was possible, considering he's a Top 5 Disney character for me. Hell, top 3

joetachi

Fuck Owl, man. Fuck him so much. Most I can get off him is 16. I've gone back to hitting easy dingers off Rabbit in order to level everything up, but it's become a slow grind.

But! But but but! How far forward or back you are would also determine if you're lined up with the ball once it reaches you. So where does that figure in?

Dont really think about that just see that you have some time to move left or right before you hit the ball.His pitch just confuses you into thinking its fast but you have time to move and line up a bit with his throw.

elcapitan

T’was a long and perilous journey, fraught with much blood and sweat. I fought, I struggled, and overcame many obstacles. Through each ordeal, I grew stronger, and held fast to hope, never wavering in the belief that as long as I endured, I would taste victory.

But my achievements would soon prove meaningless and my victories hollow, for at the end of my journey, was nothing but complete and utter despair. Do not venture further, for there lies a monster, one capable of reshaping the laws of science as he sees fit. His strength is too immense, his influence too strong, for he corrupts and perverts all that is happy and joyful. He will meet you with one promise, and that is annihilation.

Before such power, I realized the futility of my quest, and wept as I had never wept before. I am paralyzed, filled with crippling dread, by the hopeless knowledge that here my journey ends, not with triumph, but with oblivion.

I fear these be my last words. Heed this warning well, lest you succumb to madness, and may Christopher Robin have mercy on your soul.

Geez, I finally beat tigger. Pulled off a 33/40 on the time I got him. I'm also now maxed on my contact/hit stats and my speed, and my power is at 17/20.

My first time against Christopher Robin... 19/50. So many fouls. Fouls everywhere. He's a monster. This is going to kill me trying to finish this game.

Ultimadrago

Geez, I finally beat tigger. Pulled off a 33/40 on the time I got him. I'm also now maxed on my contact/hit stats and my speed, and my power is at 17/20.

My first time against Christopher Robin... 19/50. So many fouls. Fouls everywhere. He's a monster. This is going to kill me trying to finish this game.

Typo, why are you doing this to me?!

Now you're making me want to try again...and again!

owl should be banned from the fucking league

half of his pitches are aimed at pooh's fucking skull, the guy's an attempted murderer

GOTY.

Owl keeps clowning me though, this is painful. 17/19 (35) every god damn time

owl should be banned from the fucking league

half of his pitches are aimed at pooh's fucking skull, the guy's an attempted murderer

Freaking chin music does me in every time.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
Christopher Robin is better than you. He can throw the ball faster than fuck. Kiss his ass and suck. His. Dick. Everyone.

the trick to owl is to never have hope

the second you see yourself having a possibility of winning, owl will read your thoughts and throw five impossible to hit balls in a row

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
I beat Owl.

And then I met Tigger.

You know what? Fuck this game. This isn't fun. This is torture.

eh, i lost to tigger but he seems way easier at first glance than owl

though that may be my rhythm heaven gba instincts making "invisible projectiles" a far less daunting task than it would be to most

greycolumbus

The success of others absolutely infuriates me.
Got to Tigger. Wow. Nothing but fouls. I can't bring myself to stop.

Also the one looping track really adds insult to injury.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
eh, i lost to tigger but he seems way easier at first glance than owl

though that may be my rhythm heaven gba instincts making "invisible projectiles" a far less daunting task than it would be to most

You think so, until you end up missing the goal total by 1 multiple times in a row.

Ultimately it's all to raise you up when you do get past him, to then be completely annihilated by the god beyond.

Top Bottom