• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[OT] This Winnie the Pooh Flash Game is Way Too Hard for Its Target Audience

Rflagg

Reading this thread or on the third page, but it is golden so far. The funniest (for me at least) on neogaf in a long while. :)

I might give the game a go sometime tomorrow, judging by thread I don't expect to beat it.

I got 10 against Christopher Robin the first time, 20 the next. It's mainly the Owl balls and the super fast ones that are gone before I can even react that do me in, but IMMA BEAT HIM.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
LOL, the Winnie community sure is hardcore.

between this thread and Gaseous Snake, Gaming side is on a fucking roll in 2013. I love it.

And I still cant beat Owl. I've now spent more time playing this game than stuff I've actually paid for on PSN.

JTnIS.jpg

And we're done with the internet, folks. Time to pack it all up, because it's not getting better from here on out.

1. Eeyore - learning curve took me about 5 min to get used to it.
2. Lumpy - 15/15 in first try. best way to grind imo.
3. Piglet - >10 tries idk this pig gave me so much trouble
4. Kanga - FUCKKKKKKK but then i learned how to upgrade and killed her on the first try.
5. Rabbit - FUCKKKKKKK he's easy but for some reason i just couldn't get in the flow.
6. Owl - Honestly the easiest of the bunch 18/19 on first try and 21/19 on my second. I have speed and contact maxed out so maybe that helps. just put pooh as low as you can get and aim for the middle. in a split second you'll notice it's either going left middle or right. quickly move and swing right before it hits the plate, automatic homerun.

Tigger can go fuck himself. I had my first 6 and was thinking wow, this is going to be easy than just kept on fucking missing. damn near impossible to time. and you can only fuck up 12 our of 40? Fuck you.

VertPin

Just beat Owl. What a cocksucker. Tigger is next, should I live stream this? I'm willing to. I want to get to Christopher Robin and beat him.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Owl down.

Tigger will take some practice, but I don't expect it to be as bad as Owl for me. Basically Piglet with invisible pitches.

CassSept

I'm pretty sure at Owl the game gets sentient. Every time I get a series of homeruns my shots get barely past that purple line. I finished at 18/19 6 times in a row, with final one hitting the bushes. No. No. Noooo.

Claude

Catalina's bitch
Ok, so my backlog consists of:

Bully
Deus Ex
GTA: San Andreas
Elder Scrolls: Morrowind
Vampire: The Masquerade- Bloodlines
Sleeping Dogs
Dragons Dogma
Super Meat Boy

Instead I'm playing this and getting my ass kicked by Owl and his shitty pitches.

Fisico

Btw how much is required to do a homerun exactly ?
I did 98.3 once but sometimes i have the feeling i'm doing way more than tha
t but it's «Hit» anyway :(

Pepsiman

@iiotenki on Twitter!
Btw how much is required to do a homerun exactly ?
I did 98.3 once but sometimes i have the feeling i'm doing way more than tha
t but it's «Hit» anyway :(

I wanna say I've had a ball count as a home run a few times around 99 meters. It's a really ambiguous line if your ball happens to land on the border of those bushes.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
*home run*

*home run*

*home run*

:)

*just foul*

:|

*off the bush*

:(

*whiff*

*whiff*

*whiff*

X(

This game is like 50% psychological. You can't look at the score. You can't scratch your nose. You can't think. You must stare blankly at the middle of the screen, gauge the pitches, position, and swing.

It's like you can feel your soul exit the body. You become a mindless machine husk.

Top Bottom