• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[OT] This Winnie the Pooh Flash Game is Way Too Hard for Its Target Audience

Papytendo

0r1mE8a.jpg

I think I know why.

Garcia

I thought we were friends Christopher Robin.

Why do you do this to me? Why!?

I'm at Power Lvl. 14 and Contact Lvl. 15. . . Still damn too hard, wow.

prag16

Banned
The kangaroo took two tries; got thrown off by the bouncing pitches the first time. Before that everything was first try.

Rabbit took two tries as well; didn't have timing down on first try.

Then the fucking owl owned my ass. I only tried once, but only got 5 home runs. What in the ever living FUCK. Is it a total crapshoot against that asshole or am I missing something??

Yeah. I concur. Fuck that game. Ruined years of happy childhood memories.

EDIT: Fuck you owl!! Second try I got 13, but then third try I only got 4! Shithead. *ragequits game*

Garcia

40 out of 50 is just damn too high for my patience. I tried twice 3 days ago (was the first time I played the game) and haven't touched it ever since.

One of these days Christopher. One of these days.

Palmer_v1

I got to Christopher Robin. I saw the face of God, and lo, I was defeated by his wrath. His veneance! He is beyond our ken, and never again shall I lift a bat.

OK I just started this game and oh my god, Owl is just toying with me. Every fucking time I think that I've got him now, all I can do is hit weak pop ups in the infield or weak foul balls.
But trying to persevere.

Damn you for bumping this thread. I put this chapter of my life behind me. I don't want to see that sick bastard, Christopher Robin, again.

Fuck this game. I had 17 homers against owl with 4 balls left. Then I hit a ball down the right field line that was clearly fair.
I lost my mojo after that.
I want to challenge this fucking call.

Steiner84

All 26 hours. Multiple times.
fucking stupid shit-faced owl-thing..

did someone from here beat the game?

If I at least knew what the upgrades mean..

Hahaha I secretly hoped that posting this game as the thin that makes you hardcore in the hardcore/casual thread would get this one bumped

Toppot

adj_noun

That tier list was responsible for getting me to force myself to move on from Rabbit to Tigger.

Tigger crushed my spirit though.

Jay Sosa

There are UPGRADES? WAT?

EDIT: In my first try with upgrades I homered against owl 2 times in the first 2 tries. WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME THIS EARLIER.

EDIT²: Is there any way to pause the game?

conman

Finally stepped up to the plate and gave this game a try.

Sweet lord. This is masochistic on so many levels. Playing this is the equivalent of dressing in baby clothing and hiring a prostitute to change your diapers while spanking you for soiling yourself.

DrkSage

So today I'm really bored and I decided to play some Internet games. I started with qwop and after dragging my knee for 100 meters and then raising the left leg I managed to beat it with 100.5 meters. Then GAF remided me of this game so I decided to give it a shot and I must say... This game can go to the deepest pits of hell and make out with the devils ass. I quit!
crying-waterfalls.gif

PKrockin

Okay, so I finally played this. It's not that hard, it's just timing. The kangaroo and owl took me two tries and three tries respectively because it almost seems like luck whether the ball will be in the right position. Tigger's giving me problems now though--failed on him three times. I probably would've beat him on the first try had I not accidentally touched my touchpad with another finger causing my cursor fly off the screen on one pitch. I had 27/28.

edit: well there we go. Beat him with 32. Guess I just needed a quick break. On to Chris.

edit: 22. I guess now's the time to consider whether I want to admit defeat and carry on with my life, or struggle for victory.

Top Bottom