• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[OT] This Winnie the Pooh Flash Game is Way Too Hard for Its Target Audience

Viridian6

Thanks for revealing this gem, Neogaf.

Made 15/19 on Owl, so I can definitely take him. Playing him definitely needs more luck than usual lol. Also took out Rabbit and his stupid gimmick on the first try.

Isotope

I remember those first threads on /v/ about this game. Can't believe it's been a year already.

I could never beat Christopher Robin. His satanic powers were too much for me.

StayDead

You can take all the bosses from the hardest games ever made and none of them are as frustrating as Christopher Robin in this. x_x

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Had a quick run at this for old time's sake. Made it to Tiger pretty easily - failed once on Kanga when she fast-balled me about 10 times in a row, and failed once on Owl because I had a hurr durr moment at the end. Tiger took me a fair old while, but finally conquered him after 6 or 7 goes.

Then I discovered my old nemesis and all the pain that once tormented me. One day, Christopher Robin, one day...

123rl

First time I've seen this game. I don't like it...

It does feel like perfect fodder for a Rage Quit video though

CCS

Banned
This is fucking bullshit. Fuck off you cheating bloody bird. I swear to god that I'm going to murder Owl. Thats not even possible.

wildfire

Banned
Rabbit is a total jobber in this game. His placement makes no sense compared to how the difficulty scales.

Fuck this game and everything about it. One of these days I'm going to kick Owl's ass...

Beat him without upgrades :p

Good luck on getting over that hurdle.

Has anyone beat Christopher Robin without upgrades? I see a google hit for 4chan but their messageboard sucks when it comes to viewing old posts.

Rabbit is a total jobber in this game. His placement makes no sense compared to how the difficulty scales.

Beat him without upgrades :p

Good luck on getting over that hurdle.

Has anyone beat Christopher Robin without upgrades? I see a google hit for 4chan but their messageboard sucks when it comes to viewing old posts.

Rabid is great for leveling up, he gives good experience when you are trying to get pass owl,

RaikuHebi

Banned
I was playing Super Mario Land when I was a toddler. Crash Bandicoot and Rayman when I was 5.

These youngins' need to learn like how I did!

You know what I realized when playing this the other day?

This is Yips the game

I never believed in such a thing but man does this game emulate what it must be like

I do good all the way up to the damn owl, get past it and goddamn you tiger.

Then I go back to piglet or someone easy to rack up points and have to reteach myself not to suck. Seriously this game is meant to break your spirit

oh man i remember this from last year.
I got all the way up to Christopher Robin. It was not an easy feat, but it was my load to bear.

But after I saw what he did I just closed the browser and never came back. never again.

I think the image OC that came out of it was probably the best. Absolutely amazing stuff.

H4jSIfD.png

BZU33Jy.png

IGUOF3C.png

Top Bottom