• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[OT] This Winnie the Pooh Flash Game is Way Too Hard for Its Target Audience

grim-tales

Ah OK now I think I got the hang of it but its so bloody annoying when you hit it and the damn ball doesnt go in the forest or something so you lose.
I beat Eeyore! Woo hoo!

Ambient80

ipimOAMnZG0fl.gif

Nothing will ever beat this.

adj_noun

Ah OK now I think I got the hang of it but its so bloody annoying when you hit it and the damn ball doesnt go in the forest or something so you lose.
I beat Eeyore! Woo hoo!

You have taken the first steps on the road to damnation.

Look not the Christoper in the eyes, lest he pierce the truth of your soul.

And, y'know, strike you out and stuff.

I beat Eeyore! Woo hoo!

Don't worry, just be sure to get the updates. You can hit harder and faster. Just wait till you get to Kanga for a decent challenge.

grim-tales

Thank you! ^^
Anyone know what the updates actually do? I bought 3 honey pots so now I'm Level 1 for 3 things... whatever they are.
Edit: Damn I almost beat the hefalump, got 4 home runs (I think you need to hit backwards into the trees, just hitting the fence doesnt count) and couldnt get a 5th with my last few balls :x

PKrockin

Thank you! ^^
Anyone know what the updates actually do? I bought 3 honey pots so now I'm Level 1 for 3 things... whatever they are.
Edit: Damn I almost beat the hefalump, got 4 home runs (I think you need to hit backwards into the trees, just hitting the fence doesnt count) and couldnt get a 5th with my last few balls :x

Yeah, it's a "Home Run Derby" so you need to hit homers. Your hit will have less power if you hit the ball off-center.

Top is power, middle increases the size of the sweet spot of the bat, bottom is speed which makes Pooh follow your cursor faster.

RalchAC

17/19 on the owl. Damn it! I'm at acceptable tier, but I want to get further. I'll try again tomorrow. Playing too much isn't healthy for me xD

Has anybody finished the game?

PKrockin

17/19 on the owl. Damn it! I'm at acceptable tier, but I want to get further. I'll try again tomorrow. Playing too much isn't healthy for me xD

Has anybody finished the game?

A few people in this thread have. If you beat Christopher you get
NOTHING! You LOSE! Good DAY, sir!

We're here for you fellow gaffer once you experience the Tigger :(

I'll try to beat him tomorrow. I gave it the old college try and I thought I had the timing down. But then I misssed one and it all went south from there.
I need a break from this game.

The good thing is after having played this game, there is nothing MLB the Show can throw at me that I can't knock out of the park.

raigeki11

Neo Member
Finally managed to get past Owl but Tigger is just merciless, seriously 90% of the time i cant even make contact with the ball. But I've come too far to not see Christopher Robin

Oh my god this thread has me in tears.

Also fuck you owl you bitchin bitch-ass bitch.

Edit: Owl is fucking with me on a personal level. He always throws the more erratic pitches first until I can't possibly pass, and then mocks me by throwing easy ones for the rest of the match. I hope you are poached to extinction you avian fuck.

hemtae

Owl is a fucking cheater. I.... How.... Fuck you Owl.

Tigger was pure, grade A bullshit. I'm still not sure how I managed to beat him but I would have put that on the achievements in my resume had Christopher Robin not beaten me and left me as a broken husk of a person.

DarkFlow

Banned
Made it to Tigger in less then a hour on my 1st go. Even did well Vs Tigger the first time around hitting 13. I know my limits, I bow down to you Tigger. Also Owl was fucking easy tier, took me 3 trys to get his pattern down, then it was cake.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Yeah, when this thread first came out I closed the browser at tigger. A popup came up when I clicked the X asking me if I wanted to trade my soul for victory. I cried and clicked yes. Praise be to Christopher Robin.

Anton668

built my own gaming rig, got a high end gaming monitor, mechanical gaming keyboard, and gaming mouse....

and im playing this

and, FUCK YOU OWL!!!!!!!!!

Talamius

Beat Owl on my first try back when I played this.

Finally beat Tigger after too many tries to count.

Never beat The Dark One. Never even got close.

God damnit, not this crap again

Sigh. Tigger beckons.

I went to a beach with a friend yesterday, then her boyfriend decided to go with us and drink the little booze we had... the my beach towel was left at home so I had to get one at my friends house, it was a Winnie the poof towel... Tigger mocking all day.

I went to a beach with a friend yesterday, then her boyfriend decided to go with us and drink the little booze we had... the my beach towel was left at home so I had to get one at my friends house, it was a Winnie the poof towel... Tigger mocking all day.
Tell them that if they had played this game, they wouldn't be laughing

MogCakes

Tell her boyfriend to buy you booze since he drank yours. Anyway it was all a part of Tigger's plan.

Top Bottom