• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[OT] This Winnie the Pooh Flash Game is Way Too Hard for Its Target Audience

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
One shot everything up to Owl, then got stuck on Owl for about an hour.

Tigger is a freaking joke! I don't think I can take him.

RSP

GOTY Shortlist:

- GTA V
- Super Mario 3D World
- The Last of Us
- Bioshock Infinite
- That #$@&% Winnie the Pooh baseball game

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Seems more images exist now.

e27.jpg

winnie_the_pooh_baseball_derpy_accurate_representa_by_dragonvee-d5qpt21.jpg

xnwo.png

tumblr_mkx5o2p2bb1r4gcxho1_1280.jpg

Winnie-The-Pooh_o_94337.jpg

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I love that every time this thread gets brought back from the grave, a few more unfortunate souls discover the unending hell that is this game.

It really is wonderful.

DogMeat77

I played that way longer than I should have. It wasn't too bad but yes too hard for the target audience. Everything was going fine and dandy for me until Piglet showed up throwing fast balls. Who knew he had such an arm on him?

Young Magus

Can we get it over with and officially make this the thread of the year now? This has been revived 3 times throughout the entire year.

Chindogg

This thread always returns!

It seriously should stay alive for as long as possible.

Tell your children of the horrors of this game.

I played that way longer than I should have. It wasn't too bad but yes too hard for the target audience. Everything was going fine and dandy for me until Piglet showed up throwing fast balls. Who knew he had such an arm on him?

You are but just at the entrance to hell itself. Try to make it a big further to know true despair.

Vodh

I swear to god, I relaxed on an Owl run since I'd have to hit 8 in a row to get through (that was like my 20th try or some shit, fucking Owl), hit 6 of them and I was like NO FUCK OWL STOP THIS WE BOTH KNOW I WON'T DO IT, DON'T DO THIS TO ME, YOU LISTENING?! MOTHERFUCKER STOP IT RIGHT NOW!

And I did it! I motherfucking did it!

And then there's the fucking Tiger.

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
ElTopos response on the first page always gets me. The gradual realisation that the game is an utter bastard. :p

halfbeast

Banned
I've heard about this game in another thread and I thought: how hard can it be? it's a winnie the pooh game, ffs!

and then, two hours later...

tumblr_m9pjd8DqLt1r3eyr4o1_r1_400.gif

Top Bottom