• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| Xbox Power King Memes

3w97bi.jpg

You’re in the wrong thread, dude.

I didnt start feeling this way until the Crytek Guy thread. The hypocrisy and delusion on display in that thread was stunning, imo.
It was removed from the other topic and told to post it in the xbox meme one. Since it's related to the xbox power I felt it was appropriate.

Xenon

Ones open a time
qqVk9dl.jpg

The last frame should be a shot of The Last of us 2 with the caption at least I get to play my PS4 games on my PS5

I don't see an issue with sourcing new PS1/2/3 anytime soon. They are plenty availble on ebay cheaply and I have one of each motherboard revision for ps1/2 already and most of the ps3 revisions (though I lack the very first one that had basically the ps2 hardware built in. money can solve that issue eventually)

So, how many of your friends want to hook up and play a game of PS1 Spyro online with you?
You know that PS1/2 games generally have ZERO online multiplayer capability?

Do you often have friends on party chat that ask you "lets play vagrant story, or rather, you play it on your emulator and we listen to your commentary when you play it?" Does that happen often?

EDIT: Ok, I know I am antagonistic here, but I do play old PS1 and PS2 games quite a bit. Mostly JRPGs since the other games have not, lets be honest, aged very well. UNLESS you want to play them for nostalgic reasons and want to relive your childhood.
I strongly believe that the people that WANT to play PS1 and PS2 games already do so, on genuine hardware since that is what they want to relive.
I think that the number of people that want to play these ancient game on an emulator is a tiny fraction, virtually zero.
Just the other day, I paid ~15$ + shipping from japan for a PS1 game I want to play ON MY PS1.
You know anyone at all that has spent even 5$ for a PS1 game to play on a real console or an emulator during last few months?

You sir are company's wet dream.

"Why would I want more options I'm happy with what they give me."

I'd imagine that if Sony decided to offer for the PlayStation family what the Xbox is doing with the series X your tune would change so fast even Eminem couldn't rap to it.

Last edited:

pr0cs

You sir are company's wet dream.
Anyone who suggests that the only good way to play older games on OG hardware is already disqualified for any reasonable conversation.
Personally I'm pissed that I have hundreds of dollars of ps3 software that I likely will never get to play again because Sony weren't forward thinking enough when planning the PS3 and would rather sell me remasters instead of trying to figure out emulation.
My ps3 phat packed it in with the dreaded yellow light bullshit so I'm dead in the water.
Fuck those dummies who shill for giant faceless corporations

VAVA Mk2

At least some are funny. Have you see the Dualsense king meme thread?

Every post is basically just "Controller looks like (Insert random object)"
The Dualsense thread is for tryhards trying to take attention away from this thread and make it out like a two-tone PS controller suddenly makes it amazing despite still using a symmetrical stick layout and forcing internal Li Ion batteries yet again.

I forgot what thread it was but they even attack each other. One had to clarify "imma Sony guy" 🤣.

A good product sells itself. It doesn't need all these spins or clueless fanboys trying to do its marketing for it.

That's fucking classic😂🤣😂🤣 !!! Would pay to see that!! Docta you funny as hell 🤜🤛

Complete @#$%& Lunatics 🤣🤭 hate to be them, 40yo in anxiety, stress and panic by the succes of Series X.

I get them both day one and call it day..while these nut cases taking meds.

TheDandy

Neo Member
Had to catch up on the memes lol. Tons of salt from the warriors running in here to try derailing the thread.

They should just stick to the big circle jerk they still have going in the spec thread since March 18th trying to convince themselves how their console of choice is somehow more powerful 🤣🤣
That thread is pure gold.

Although i will admit i fell for the xbox one secret sauce propaganda MS was putting out prior to this gen.

ES Ram will save us all!

SleepDoctor

Banned
That thread is pure gold.

Although i will admit i fell for the xbox one secret sauce propaganda MS was putting out prior to this gen.

ES Ram will save us all!

Had both last gen but instantly bailed on the xbox one after the reveal. Picked one up 2 years later for cheap.

I was leaning towards just ps5 first at launch but i may get both now or wait on a Ps5 pro depending on the launch lineup.

Top Bottom