• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| Xbox Power King Memes

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
im just gonna post everytime someone tries to derail this thread

3vwzxq.jpg

Why is Dick Packer there?
He's there to hook up with Arcadia

CrustyBritches

Gold Member
"Ooooooooooooooooooh, Somebody STAPH MEHHH". Favorite line from the film.
So many classic lines in The Mask. "P-a-r-t-WHY? Because I gotta!", "We all wear masks, metaphorically speaking", etc. This is one I got a lot of mileage out of in real life...

Especially useful when someone is complaining about their spouse. 😩:messenger_tears_of_joy:

P.S.- Obligatory gif...
giphy.gif

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
StreetsofBeige StreetsofBeige you got any more dank memes cookin?
(Cult, you owe me! I saw your post decided to do one and Google Chrome crashed! Had to reboot my laptop and re-do half of this! lol)

This holiday, all of us at MS wants you to enjoy an action packed launch game for Xbox Series X. Take control and battle oppression, where the enemy is...
Cortana, two faced AI in:
1200px-HI_E3_2019_box_art.jpg

Not to be outdone, we at Sony also want PS5 gamers to pick up our action packed game available at launch. Use your wits, whining, crying, and unrealistically overpowering strong men and the world's greatest enemy...
Homophobic White Christians during a zombie apocalypse in:
Kd3K4J2.jpg

Last edited:

xool

Just realized today is the 18th. A month from the day teraflops became irrelevant and the spins were born. They are still going strong today lol.

We need new memes to celebrate 👏👏👏
How about 2 pages of SSD threads :

s1l4CyR.jpg

DkUQMcb.jpg

We can see that the pandemic phase began roughly 20th Mar. Thankfully this infection was short lived and the community has made a swift recovery with barely any further cases after the first week of april 2020.

Just realized today is the 18th. A month from the day teraflops became irrelevant and the spins were born. They are still going strong today lol.

We need new memes to celebrate 👏👏👏
How about 2 pages of SSD threads :

s1l4CyR.jpg

DkUQMcb.jpg

We can see that the pandemic phase began roughly 20th Mar. Thankfully this infection was short lived and the community has made a swift recovery with barely any further cases after the first week of april 2020.

A month ago today, 100 million people Google searched “benefits of SSDs” at the same time

Top Bottom